It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

God did give me a mind of my own.....that is why I chose to follow Jesus Christ my God..

How can anybody think that Jesus is God? It is a shame that people are turning away from the 'Children of God'. About this "Armageddon". Yeah, there will be a WW3, but "Armageddon" will not come after that. The earth will be at peace for 1000 years. Anybody does know any "Predictions And Prophecies" that will come true? It is easy to talk, but the facts will speak for themself.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sorry, I did not know why it was slow. Now I am able to see my post(s).

reply to post by gordonwest

I tried to reply to the thread titled: ~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~ ...What I saw was my post AND...quote:

~A Prophecy Of The Great Armageddon That Is To Come ~
Displaying page 1 page of 1 posts in this thread authored by gordonwest.
CLICK HERE for the full thread.

What does it mean by " posts in this thread authored by gordonwest. "???

And I can NOT see my post at the end of the thread-list page. Wtf is happening...???

[edit on 30-11-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The link you posted a few years ago...dont work..

vaandel.co.za...&cd=1&hl=en& ct=clnk&gl=au" target="_blank" class="postlink">HERE

some not bad information about the New World Order,thanks!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Meanwhile I see that the predictions given in this thread tend to surround Greece being in power in the future, some of what is said in the prediction has also appeared on others, and date back for thousands of years.

The following is an excerpt in which I responded back in 2006 and also mentions the sign in the sky which will appear as a large red cross before the appearance of what is called as Wormwood, Marduk, and also Nibiru.

I have changed some of the links because some of them are old and don't work anymore.

BTW, this reminds me of the last message that father Malachi Martin had to offer before his death.

According to him, the reason why the vatican owned Mt. Graham International Observatory, was because they knew there was something that would be approaching from the skies, and according to his message, there will be signs of it by 2007.

In the following link is an audio on the conversation between father Malachi Martin and Art Bell.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

As for the sign that will appear in the skies, i believe it will be a red cross, which this "something" which father Malachi was refering to, will show before it gets closer to Earth.

I could be wrong, but that's what I believe.

In my native country, Cuba, there are some caves, in la Punta del Este Cueva numero uno, which today is called Isla de la Juventud, which has many ancient paintings. Some archeologists believe they were painted by people who went to La Punta del Este, from Venezuela, but noone knows for certain who made these drawings.

They are very interesting nonetheless. Some of them seem to be paintings of the solar system.

In these caves there are many ancient writtings, in them there are also red crosses. Noone knows exactly who or when those were drawn there.

I think those red crosses were what these ancient people saw in the skies.

I forgot to give the link of the site where pictures of those drawings can be found. BTW, the site is in Spanish.

rupestreweb.tripod.com...

According to the site, there are some archeologists who believe that some of the paintings were for astrological use.

The reason why it is believed that these drawings were made by people who went to La Punta del Este from Venezuela, is because in Venezuela you can also find almost the same drawings.

But, in my investigation of this I found that there were other people who also had drawings of oval crosses, these were the enigmatic people known as "The Sea people". The oval cross can be found in The Language of the Sea People.

Anyways, I think those drawings were made by people who saw this red cross in the skies, and I believe it will happen once more. The people who made those drawings dissapeared, perhaps they dissapeared with the structures which are 2,000 feet underwater off the western coast of Cuba. It does seem that this event which made that red cross in the sky, also brought a cataclism, and the destruction of those people who made those drawings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some reason the images do not appear, but you can find them if you scroll down to the middle of the following link. rupestreweb.tripod.com...

The crosses are one black line with concentric red lines around the main cross.

There are some ancient paintings which show similar red crosses in many cultures around the world. There are so many references to red cross, that is nearly impossible to give links about this.

But just like the crosses seen in Isla de La Juventud, they can be found in other places around the world.

i also mentioned in here about some ancient ruins being found off the western coast of Cuba, as Canadian explorers were searching for oil, and found these ruins over 2,000 feet underwater.

One of those structures is a pyramid bigger than the Great Pyramid of Giza.

National Geographics had signed a contract to show the discovery of these ruins a couple years back or so, but there has never been any mention of this anymore.

December 8, 2001 VNN7025 Comment on this story

Explorers View 'Lost City' Ruins Under Caribbean

FROM REUTERS

CUBA, Dec 8 (VNN) — Author: Andrew Cawthorne

HAVANA (Reuters) - Explorers using a miniature submarine to probe the sea floor off the coast of Cuba said on Thursday they had confirmed the discovery of stone structures deep below the ocean surface that may have been built by an unknown human civilization thousands of years ago.

Researchers with a Canadian exploration company said they filmed over the summer ruins of a possible submerged ''lost city'' off the Guanahacabibes Peninsula on the Caribbean island's western tip. The researchers cautioned that they did not fully understand the nature of their find and planned to return in January for further analysis, the expedition leader said on Thursday.

The explorers said they believed the mysterious structures, discovered at the astounding depth of around 2,100 feet and laid out like an urban area, could have been built at least 6,000 years ago. That would be about 1,500 years earlier than the great Giza pyramids of Egypt.

''It's a really wonderful structure which looks like it could have been a large urban center,'' said Soviet-born Canadian ocean engineer Paulina Zelitsky, from British Columbia-based Advanced Digital Communications (ADC). ''However, it would be totally irresponsible to say what it was before we have evidence,'' Zelitsky told Reuters.

Zelitsky said the structures may have been built by unknown people when the current sea-floor actually was above the surface. She said volcanic activity may explain how the site ended up at great depths below the Caribbean Sea.

In July 2000, ADC researchers using sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment identified a large underwater plateau with clear images of symmetrically organized stone structures that looked like an urban development partly covered by sand. From above, the shapes resembled pyramids, roads and buildings, they said.

www.vnn.org...

Here is one of the articles from National geographics about these ruins off the coast of Cuba.

Cuba's Sunken City

Deep in the waters of Cabo de San Antonio, off Cuba's coast, researchers are exploring unusual formations of smooth blocks, crests, and geometric shapes. The Canadian exploration company that discovered the formations, Advanced Digital Communications, has suggested that they could be the buildings and monuments of an early, unknown American civilization.

Many scientists are skeptical of any theory that might tempt people to draw a parallel with the fabled lost city of Atlantis. Geologist Manuel Iturralde, however, has stressed the need for an open mind while investigations of the site continue.

"These are extremely peculiar structures, and they have captured our imagination," said Iturralde, who is director of research at Cuba's Natural History Museum. Iturralde has studied countless underwater formations over the years, but said, "If I had to explain this geologically, I would have a hard time."

In his report on the formations, Iturralde noted that conclusive proof of man-made structures on the site could reinforce some oral traditions of the Maya and native Yucatecos. These people still retell ancient stories of an island inhabited by their ancestors that vanished beneath the waves.

Iturralde makes it clear, however, that just because no natural explanation is immediately apparent, it doesn't rule one out. "Nature is able to create some really unimaginable structures," he said.

Further research is scheduled to take place over the summer. Data thus far has been collected using sonar scans and video. The structures are buried under 1,900 to 2,500 feet (600 to 750 meters) of water.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Here is some more recent information, as of 2007, from Narkas, The Scientific and Archeological Association in which there was a conference about these ruins, and the discoveries made and were discussed on 28 April 2007, Bonn Germany.

This website also shows sonar scans of some of the ruins, and some pictures, although the videos that i saw back in 2005 were a lot better since you could see one of the structures was clearly a large pyramid.

The Submerged Ruins Off Cuba Coasts
03/10/2007
“If I had to explain this geologically, I would have a hard time”
– Dr. Iturralde, Cuban geologist
“...the age of 50,000 years for the supposed human existence on the site cannot be accepted. The shocking results of the finding of the man-made structures may yield a new more exciting theory of Atlantis”
– Dr. Yuri Golubchikov, Leading Researcher Geographic Dept. University of Moscow
“It is really difficult to explain these structures...we need more data”
– Dr. Marco Chiesa, Italian Geologist
On May 28, 2002, Brian Handwerk published an article on the National Geographic official website titled "New Underwater Finds Raise Questions About Flood Myths." Mr. Handwerk wrote that "...Recent undersea findings may yield new clues to the study of human habitations that now lie beneath the waves...". To what exactly was he referring?
He was referring to something which we probably could define, without fear of contradiction, as the greatest archaeological discovery from the millenium's beginning: The submerged city of Cuba.
Handwerk describes the discovery and the context: "Deep in the waters of Cabo de San Antonio, off Cuba's coast, researchers are exploring unusual formations of smooth blocks, crests, and geometric shapes".

www.narkas.org...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That last link further states.

The inscriptions

The direct evidence which Dr. Iturralde and the group of Cuban researchers and students lacked was soon forthcoming. In an on-line interview[1] by well-known journalist Linda Moulton-Howe, Weinzweig and Zelitsky revealed further developments that represented the end of the doubts about the structures’ natural origin. They have film that clearly displays, in spite of the strong density of debris and plankton, the presence of inscriptions on the megaliths in several points. These reveal, in some cases, common features similar to those recovered in Cuban mines and in various Mexican sites, like symbols of the Central American cross (a cross formed by two thin ellipses). In other cases, the inscriptions display similar characteristics with pyramidal and South American hieroglyphics symbolism. Both of these facts obviously reveal both a geographical and cultural continuity with the Central and South American civilizations. It is notable that the inscriptions possess features that suggest they are more ancient, as if they had been written by forerunners of those civilizations.

www.narkas.org...

According to the stories that i was told as a child, and I asked about again of an aunt of mine who lives in the states. Many Cuban people are descendants of Atlanteans. Although my family has roots from Spain, parts of our roots are also from the indigenous people in the island, which are not black. the black people in Cuba were slaves from Africa which the Spanish brought to Cuba to work there.

These inscriptions which show what appear to be the Solar System, and red cross in the sky are showing what these people saw before a great catastrophe occurred which affected all of the world.

The red cross, although it doesn't specify the color in that excerpt i gave, is common in many cultures, and apparenlty symbolizes the beginning of great catastrophes.

Coincidentally Ed dames has stated his team of remote viewers has seen that when we would see to be in a great battle between many nations, the remote viewers saw that people just stopped what they were doing, many dropped their weapons and turned to look at a great sign in the sky. This sign will be the arrival of Wormwood/Marduk/Nibiru, which will be seen as a red cross in the sky.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
One thing that is very peculiar about some of the images in that link i gave is the following.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bfe9f1710dd.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice that it looks like the Solar system, and there are a couple of arrows, one after the other as if pointing out something passing through that, which would seem to pass either on the northern part of the Sun, or the southern part of the Sun.

These cave painting are very old, and they are not a hoax.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Very interesting! I remember as a child being told by my then First grade teacher, that history told of the sunken part of Cuba to be a connection with the Yucatan and therefore Mayan.
I never researched it, but i often wonder what the link is. It could be.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

For many years the stories I was being told about many Cubans being descendants of Atlanteans i thought to be only stories.

I always wanted to find out why was it that my grandfather would go in hiding to some meetings, as a child I would ask about my grandfather when i didn't see him and was always told he just went to a meeting.

I later learned that he was a freemason, and no he nor my entire family are not evil people that worship the devil or any of the other stuff claimed by some people. Several uncles of mine, just like my grandfather was, are freemasons, or Rosicrucians.

My family in Cuba is not rich either, they still have to carry water by hand from a well, they have to heat it up by burning wood, and they take showers from a bucket, even though I have uncles and aunts who are doctors, and professionals in other fields they still have to do this.

I started taking these stories more seriously when I began learning about the discovery of the ruins off the west coast of Cuba, and when I found out about the cave paintings in "Isla de la Juventud".

BTW, many of us in my family were also taken in hiding to church, which would pose as piano, or as a musical school because religion was banned by the Communist regime.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hi Ashley/
Did you know that TURKEY never existed?
Prophecies on the last days say with accuracy, and I say accuracy because all of them have come out....and TURKEY knows this!
Russia and Turkey nearly did go to war in 1992?
When Russia attacks Turkey one third will die,(from what I remember reading)18 countries will try to help Turkey but will go back as the war will be over....
It is also said that Turkey will know three days in advance of what will happen to them.
The whole scenario in Turkey will be catastrophic...Greece will not take part in this War...The Agia Sophia will once again be opened as a Church...
Has anyone heard of the Marbled King?
Anyway...it is understandible that many do not look at prophecy because it is not strictly Scripture.
Also keep in mind that neither was the NEW TESTAMENT or the book of the APOCALYPSE till it was written by the Saints of Christ...the APOSTLES!
Saints?
It is WRITTEN in the book of REVELATION!

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT....Sorry, I realised that I sound like a nutcase...Turkey knows this?
What I mean to say is that Turkey knows of this PROPHECY....It is written in Greek!
Before the attack of Constantinople,it was prophesied with accuracy..it's only been a few years that this PROPHECY has been translated into English,by many .
Russian Saints have also spoken of this PROPHECY.
Im not talking about hit and miss prophecy, but full on accurate description of what awaits the world.

IX helen

[edit on 7/27/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
wow this is looking like it is coming true today..
somewhat and that is not good

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

WOW~! Thank you Helen670~!

I haven't been riveted to my chair like that in YEARS~! I think I was just told "Shut Up and listen"

Most Excellent post~!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just saw this thread referenced in a new thread:

Reviving an old thread: About a prophecy that seems to unfold right now
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by WhiteHat
started on 7/26/2012 @ 05:54 AM

It's almost time...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Funny that the whole tale is told by a Greek and is centered on Greece. Reminescent of the same self-centerdness and aspirations to grandeur that brought the country on it's knees in the first place.

The way I see it, the 'prophecy' is nothing but the last far fetched tale of a self-centered country that's been brought on its knees by lies of 'greek' grandeur and superiority. The same superiority that has been proliferated by the Golden Dawn nazi ideology over the last 250 years since the country's inception (by the Germans and king Otto).

The only way out of the mess apart from prayers (for the believers), is a dose of reality and a solid economic policy - or im gonna go out on a limb and prophecize that the greeks will be doomed for a long time to come.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by phalanx001

The word "armegeddon" is greek. Which is about as relevant as your post.

S+F, both to helen670 and Whitehat for reminding us about this.

All i can think is it concordes entirely with scriptures, especially when it comes to the causes of the Euphrates drying up. The Russian bear is a lot more active than we know, and it would surprise me nothing if Russia makes a surprise move to annex Syria and possibly Iran. Syria right now would rather have hordes of Russian soldiers than the apparently incoming western offensive, Russia would not want Syria given to the dogs, neither would Persia.

And instantly Turkey is caught in a death grip, that will require a NATO response. The war would decamate the area, but i have a gut feel that a scenario like that suits Russia, as it is a "best survival case scenario". That China send it's soldiers in afterwards is also not a surprise, i just keep wondering about the radiotion/chemical fallouts (?).

The other strong feeling i have is that at the end of the prophecy, when the soldiers drop their weapons, that it's the rise of the antichrist, via bluebeam technology. After the war, nations will all join together and establish A NEW WORLD ORDER. This will be the 7 years tribulation, ending the with the Abomination of Desolation in the Holy Place.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow i recall this prophecy many years ago, just forgot about it. Very, very interesting now that i read it again. να είσε καλά Helen670

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge
Hmmm, I notice that he mentions "treacherous Turkey" being defeated. I can't help but take the entire prophecy with a pinch of salt, the Greeks have never really got on with the Turks and their inclusion seems to be for ostensibly simply having them as an enemy of Greece, what a surprise (oh, and the fact they've been conquered by Russia seems a bit bizarre since Russia never even managed it when they were an empire or a superpower).

I also don't see why Turkey's been described as treacherous since it appears that their only fault was to be conquered!

Just curious, but has this chap made any prophecies that have come true?

i don't think that a Greek 'king' is to ever come about again... the present condition is that Technocrats are appointed rulers by the Bank et al

next is that the city is called Istanbul the term Constantinople is archaic and probably a leftover from the Byzantine Empire days

next... all indications are that Turkey is trending toward more favorable feekings concerning Iran (Persia) and a caliphate involving Iran/Iraq/Turkey/ Syria is more probable in the near future than a war with Persia or a kingdom led by a Greek King or the presumed Caliphate to be invaded by Russia....

Turkey is an outsider nation within NATO and the possibilities are small of a Russian led & Syrian/Iranian forces as allies, coming to blows & conquering Turkey

i think the Orthodox 'elder' is caught up in a self absorbed prophetic landscape with bits & pieces & snips of this-&-that mixed in

just like the '3 days' thing which sounds reminescent of the Catholic 3 days of darkness which accompanies the destruction of the Vatican/the faith/ the church of rome/ the Pope getting shot with arrows and bullets alike
edit on 26-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Hahaha, so is the amoeba apparently ... and the pyramids. The prophecy = another tall tale of 'Greek' dominance. All to their own though. Have fun with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I knew I remembered something not too long ago about Israel Greece and Turkey.

Israel Greece Invoke Mutual Defense Pact

Israel and Greece have invoked the mutual defense pact they signed secretly only 12 days ago in the light of heavy Turkish sea and air movements in the eastern Mediterranean. debkafile's sources report that this was decided in a long nocturnal phone conversation Wednesday night Sept. 14 between the Israeli and Greek prime ministers, Binyamin Netanyahu and George Papandreou, and at Israel's expanded cabinet of eight, which was called into session over the Turkish threat to its off-shore oil and gas rigs.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Most Prophecies state that majority will be fooled to fight on the side of Evil

Well who do you think has 800 military bases world wide.......THE USA

Who attacked multitude of countries in just a few years......THE USA

Who has the BEST army in the world.........THE USA

Who is responsible for 9/11..........CIA and MOSSAD, google building 7 and dancing Israelis.

US and Israel are salivating at prospect of Attacking Iran

Russia has 10 or less military bases outside of borders, China has 1.

Be careful O ATS Reader, Lest you be fooled to side with evil, your bellowed US government and Israel.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
And then this news story catches my attention:

SAWDOS1

A large forest fire that broke out at a remote monastic community where women have not been allowed for a thousand years spread Thursday to a nearby resort area, forcing the evacuation of a seaside vacation village and sending up a thick pall of smoke over the area.
It was not clear how the fire started Wednesday on the Mount Athos peninsula, a World Heritage site and self-ruled community of Orthodox monks that bans women — and even female animals — from entering. There were no immediate reports of damage to the northern Greek peninsula's 20 medieval monasteries, which visitors can only access by sea.
Firefighters managed to prevent the flames from sweeping through Ouranoupolis, a resort village north of the peninsula, on Thursday, although the fire damaged outlying building and elderly people and others were taken to a nearby beach as a precaution. The fire brigade said in a statement that 110 firefighters, assisted by water trucks, five water-dropping aircraft and two helicopters were trying to contain the blaze.
The fire brigade did not have an estimate of the extent of the burned area.
Greece is in the grips of a heat wave, and wildfires have been burning around the country. In the southern Peloponnese area, firefighters were trying to extinguish two big fires in the areas of Tripoli and Corinth that broke out on Tuesday and destroyed thousands of acres of forest and scrub. Officials said no inhabited areas were under threat, and the blazes seemed to be on the wane Thursday.
A 45-year-old Greek man was arrested and charged with accidentally starting the one fire, in the Tripoli area, which has been declared in a state of emergency.
Forest fires are common during Greece's typically long, hot summers. In 2007, more than 60 people died in a series of huge blazes in the Peloponnese and central Greece. - ABC NEWS (AP)

Nothing really earth shattering, but i thought of this thread immediately.

Timing seems odd, heatwave notwithstanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join