It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weirdest alien thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
whats the weirdest alien thing youve ever seen on tv or better- in real life! once i saw a thing about roswell and there was a cool video where they showed the alien being cut up! i dont know if this is a real video, so tell me please if its a fake, thanks!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
why does no-one reply to some of my threads???????????????? i really want to know your views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Soory, was busy on other threads.
The Alien Autopsy has been much discussed on the board here. It pretty much has been debunked and If memory servers me, even the networks have debunked it. The source has a questionable history. Some of the items shown in the film were not of that era. The film was Kodak film which contains an alpha-numeric (stamp sorry foget the word they used) that identifies the year the fim was made by Kodak and the (stamp) on the film does not agree with the timeframe of the video either.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
thanks for replyin, i didnt know loads of that!

P.S. whats a scholar?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You may have seen references on the board as to research projects such as searching for proof for or against ancient civilizations or alien visitaions. I have helped in the past and so got the title of scholar.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Pain
why does no-one reply to some of my threads???????????????? i really want to know your views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like someone needs a nap

Weirdest thing I've seen is when this man had an alien burst thru his rib cage and run across the table. It was really freaky!

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
that was in a movie!!!!!!
alien if im not mistaken!

P.S. that was a cool movie and you should see the others

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
PP, this sort of post is best placed in BTS/Chit Chat.

You're best using the search facility prior to posting to ensure the subject matter has not been covered already.

I'm pretty sure this question has been asked on numerous occasions, so won't necessarily receive a great many responses.

Remember also that this site is one of the best, if not, The Best of it's kind on the net, this being the case, you can assume that general topics like Roswell and the Alien Autopsy video would have been covered to death, and once again, the search facility will serve you well in this area.

But to answer your initial question:

When it comes to freaky aliens, I always think of the Alien from XTRO (1982, I think..?) you may want to look it up, it probably looks abit dated these days.

top topics

join