It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Rods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey there!
I found a few pages about rods but couldnt find an explanation. I think this is a topic that isnt discussed to much on the net. So what are rods???

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Are you talking about those little rods that people see flying through the air?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
yes exactly that...are they something like UFOs or what?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I have seen videos of them and they look too small to be UFOs. I believe that they are probably some kind of life form that is from this Earth, such as insects or bugs. They also may be a species of life form that scientists have not discovered yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
UFO stands for unidentifyed flying object, so yes, they are one kind of UFO. Jetsetter's theory is interessing, but lots of people DO believe they are frome extra-terrestial origins. I personnaly don't have any opinion on this as I haven't really read a lot about them.

jra

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i'd say they're just your average bug caught on film. they just look long and streched cause of the exposure time on the film, that and the insect was most likely flying somewhat fast.

[Edited on 5-8-2003 by jra]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by Delphion]

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
RODS

hate it when my post suddenly dissapears..

AS I WAS SAYING!!

There was a good site made by a lady who proved rods to be nothing more than garden bugs, at speed in a certain light with a certain shutter speed. Though her theories were quite compelling, her pictures looked nowhere near as interesting and other worldly as the more famous pictures at the above website (great site, by an ATS member if i am not mistaken)

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
How can I find them? Do I have to live in a certain area? Are there ways of attracting rods? very interesting stuff...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is a thread that I will be reading, just thought i'd share.

top topics

join