It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thing Waiting Outside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The solutions to which you come after thinking are born somewhere. You don't go through the endless middle thoughts, do you? Something is able to process the information and to estimate what is right before it comes to your mind. This is the unconscious life.

The unconscious life has learned what is it, to what you will say yes.

Sometimes you are presented with the wrong thoughts, you must think that you have a choice.

Both with all, the unconscious life is worrying about you. You must not get stuck between two choices forever, you must go on, don't you? This is in fact the source of all that is wrong, the unconscious life must decide what to bring into your mind so that you make a choice.

We are a sequence of the changing laws of responsiveness.

In any time there are only few who might be interesting. The mind contents will take them away, the mind contents will bring the new ones.

In the states of the matter you are and in your systems there are potentials. You might think you can be anyone and the thought will be implemented by you. It is the potentials what stands behind the responsiveness to the thoughts and the relative ways in which you react. Some potentials has already expressed themselves and you are used to them, while being expressed by another potentials, you meet the new. You can take many shapes. All that happens, happens to someone of you.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel Bill

Sometimes you are presented with the wrong thoughts, you must think that you have a choice.

Are the wrong thoughts from the unconscious life?

Both with all, the unconscious life is worrying about you. You must not get stuck between two choices forever, you must go on, don't you? This is in fact the source of all that is wrong, the unconscious life must decide what to bring into your mind so that you make a choice.

What are those two choices?

We are a sequence of the changing laws of responsiveness.

In any time there are only few who might be interesting. The mind contents will take them away, the mind contents will bring the new ones.

Interesting to whom or what?
The new ones? What are these new ones that will be brought.

In the states of the matter you are and in your systems there are potentials. You might think you can be anyone and the thought will be implemented by you. It is the potentials what stands behind the responsiveness to the thoughts and the relative ways in which you react. Some potentials has already expressed themselves and you are used to them, while being expressed by another potentials, you meet the new. You can take many shapes. All that happens, happens to someone of you.

Again you say, "you meet the new". What is "the new"?

Sorry for so many questions. This is the first post of yours I read which makes any kind of sense to me.

I hope you can answer my questions.

Urn

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

Originally posted by Colonel Bill

What are those two choices?

i thinkwhat he means by " two choices" is that any time you are confronted with two choices, you have to choose one, and that somthing in your sub concious has already made the choice for you before your concious mind even takles it...

or...at least, i think thats what he means...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:37 AM
link   
howmuchisthedoggy

You say this makes sense, I say "Only to Colonel Bill"

I'll try reading it again after I've rolled myself a fat one.

Colonel Bill

I guess you're being existential in some manner, cos' you seem to have dived straight in, could you possibly clarify which direction you are coming from or, maybe, going to?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

I'll try reading it again after I've rolled myself a fat one.

Cool. Roll me one as well!

I have read alot of this guys other posts and in comparison this is the easiest to understand. But that isn't saying much!!!

top topics

join