It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Cayce World's Most Mysterious Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
A friend told me about this guy.

All he needs to do is to meditate and he will answer all your questions.

A gift from God or something we can all achive thru practice?

www.edgarcayce.org...

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by damefool]

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by damefool]

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
damefool, yeah I've read his writings too. I have to admit his accounts of the population of North America by peoples of acient origins are interesting but what I found most astonishing was his accounts of pole shifts and coming pole shifts. This topic received much redicule at first but now scientist are admitting it probably has happened before and probably will agian. Whether Mr. Cayce was for real or not remains but his ideas certainly are astounding.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yes indeed he is.

What make him so incredible was that he can cure your sickness thousands of miles away.

He can answer you what are the secret of the universe..

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
THE CHAPTER OF AL AARAF
Follow what has been revealed to you from your Lord(Satan, the lord of this planet), and follow not beside Him patrons; little is it that ye mind.
Yet how many a town have we destroyed, and our violence came upon it by night, or while they slept at noon; and their cry, when our violence came upon them, was only to say, 'Verily, we were unjust!' But we will of a surety question those to whom the prophets were sent, and we will narrate to them with knowledge, for we were not absent. The balance on that day is true, and whosesoever scales are heavy, they are prosperous; but whosesoever scales are light, they it is who lose themselves, for that they did act unjustly by our signs.

Cayce was a contactee!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Someone once refered to me as a Cayce-ite, since I read a whole mess of his works. The man was amazing when he was alive, I will give him credit for that.

I would suggest a visit to the A.R.E. Center (Association for Research and Enlightenment). The meditation room in superb...plus the VA Beach location is always nice. Most people there are very 'new age-y' but most are your average yuppies.

I recommend the Edgar Cayce Companion for a whole well rounded background of stuff.

He was still very Christian, even when he was discussing reincarnation. Even a devoted Christian till the end of his life (which I didn't really care for at all). His followers in the VA Beach area are holistic, recommend massages all the time, and are the coolest people I have met to this day.

Even though I don't keep up with his works that often, some of the remedies I've tried based on his self-hypnotic states have helped.

Good Luck!

top topics

join