It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Terra Australia Incognita

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi y'all, my name is Clifford M Dubery, an interested person in the subject of UFO's Aliens and Secret Balck Projects, not to mention Star Trek and Battle Star Gallactica

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sounds cool, welcome to ATS Apollonius! Have fun.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
welopcme and be sure to check out below top secert

JAK

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Apollonius.

Here is your copy of the excellent Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links a great place for first stops should any questions arise as you get to know your way about.

Welcome again, I look forward to seeing you around.

Jak

[edit on 18/5/05 by JAK]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Apollonius.

Enjoy the site!

Which star trek do you prefer?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thank you for your welcome.

You will find I am a bit of a sceptic, but don't take offence. The evidence of such things as alien reverse technology is too thin on the ground, imo .

However, there are some conspiracies going on for years, like the current one GWB is part of over Oil and control.

I am a Star Trek fan,bitterly disappointed in the closure of Enterprise. I did suggest to the site, that HMS Enterprize, the sister ship to Endeavour should feature in the opening graphics, whether or not humble me achieved that goal or just great minds think alike, I don't know. I thought that Enterprize is on eof the better series.

Years ago, I reported UFO sightings from our local papers in Australia to a sight run by Glen Campbell in Las Vegas, since now just silent. Anyone remember him? It was a case of different witnesses seeing different things.

So you will see me from time to time from Terra Australis Incognita.

join