It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Good Night with Half-Life 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And the Monk would like to report the following:

Overall a good night, not the best, but good. Had fun.

Anyone care to join the Monk?

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Kai-Raega]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I would join you, but you would slaughter me.

I need to practice more!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i spank all asses

kekeke la~

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That Ripper fellow was hardcore and cheap with the rocket launcher, but it's still legal...so I can't knock him or whine my way out of 2nd those two times.

In that last game I did have him beat when I hit around 72 kills, but then everyone started going for the rocket launcher, and that was it. I'm more of a crossbow/shotgun guy. Though I do get a lot of kills with the pistol.

I love pistol kills, it's like killing the terminator with a toothpick...something that just makes you feel great inside for having done it.

It isn't about how good you do. Deathmatch is a social thing. A few of us were joking back and forth, having a good time. Though ripper wouldn't type anything at all. Hate those anti-social types.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
i spank all asses

kekeke la~

Well, you should have stayed. I know you couldn't, but it would have rocked even more.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I know it's a social thing
I was just kidding. I'll probably end up on there later tonight.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Online sucks. Sorry, online sucks. Anything online sucks. People cheat, use hacks/trainers, it sucks.

Love HL2, beat it on single player, but need a better graphics card, Jeff had it on his and it looked 10x better then mine.(I only got a Radeon X300 Series ((Omega 2.6.12))

Edit: Anyone who knows what that means, U2U me, I have no idea between that and a 5500, 4400, 256meg whatever. Jeff won't tell me cause he likes knowing more then me.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Online sucks. Sorry, online sucks. Anything online sucks. People cheat, use hacks/trainers, it sucks.

Love HL2, beat it on single player, but need a better graphics card, Jeff had it on his and it looked 10x better then mine.(I only got a Radeon X300 Series ((Omega 2.6.12))

I tend to think that way too, about cheating. It is what kept me from enjoying PSO, Diablo 1+2, and Sacred. However, Valve frequently bans cheaters...thousands have already lost their accounts, and I can tell you from my 6 months of experience with playing this online, I have never encountered cheaters.

My AMD FX-53/Geforce 6800 Ultra lets me fly in HL2 and DOOM. Had to brag there

new topics

top topics

join