It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worldwatchers avatars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't get it each time I refresh the page it always changes whats with that?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
its some sort of script code thingy that another moderater dbates allowed me used. It's really quite fun isn't it?

and yes I have tons of avatars

and no I am not any of the Bollywood actresses or models pictured in them

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
worldwatcher, I think you may have just crushed the dreams of a lot of the men on ATS.

You should let the boys have their fantasies..... It keeps them out of trouble. Besides, they are more likely to do as told if they think those are pictures of you.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Duzey whose to say my beauty doesn't surpass any of those models pictured in my avatars

seriously I would hope by now frequent members know I am married mother of two sons who just happens to be a proud and beautiful indian woman who loves Bollywood movies.

[edit on 5-18-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Married doesn't mean much nowadays, seen desperate housewife.(wives?)

Or 51% divore rate, more in red states then blue, and besides, that actress you use is hubba hubba!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm sure your beauty is equalled by none, except perhaps mine.

I quite like Bollywood movies too, we have a few channels in my city that carry them, and I find them almost hypnotic in a way. I have no clue what they are talking or singing about most of the time, but I do enjoy the music and dancing.

Oooh, and the clothes, those are some nice outfits.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Duzey]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I figured something was up in regard to her everchanging avatars. As for Bollywood, well, not much to say her, though I'm an indian myself, I hate bollywood movies.

Deep

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You have to be a mod to use that script code? And why don't you make it a picture of your self on your avatar? Thats what I did! Look at me wave that flag

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yes, I always liked WW's avatars, very cool. Nothing like having a little variety.
I am kind of stuck with one avatar, need to start looking for more.

Do any channels show Bollywood movies here in the states? I'd like to watch some.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Warning: Possibly disturbing HooHa silhouette ahead.
www.indian-magic.com...

What about Bollywood actress Mallika Sherawat, currently making an appearrance at Cannes Film Festival.

For some interesting Bollywood screen savers, try Bollywood.

[edit on 21-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mallika Sherawat

Damn..!!!

Now that is HOT!!!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow... I can totally see her HOOHA!

going commando eh?

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Wow... I can totally see her HOOHA!

going commando eh?

[edit on 21-5-2005 by Lysergic]

rofl ... you are unbeliveble ... i didnt even noticed that, you made me go look back again !!! BAD BOY !

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don’t know but that “HOOHA” is looking a little more male than female.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
thanks for making me do double take lysergic, I didn't even notice the first time round
and now I spilled my drink.

these girls nowadays...tsk..tsk. tsk (kidding) Bollywood used to be so decent, a girl's career could have ended for a picture like that.

as for bollywood here in the US...in NY and Florida there are some satellite and public access stations that run Indian programming. Here in Ft. Laud, we use to get one half hour program once a week, but they stopped running it. I rely on my local indian store for all the latest movies.

You can try blockbuster or other major video rental chains, you'll probably find Mission Kashmir and Asoka. You can look for crossover hits, such as Bend It Like Beckham, Monsoon Wedding and Bride & Prejudice when it comes out.

Check some Bollywood videos here

One of my all time favorite dance numbers and a dance that every Indian female practices secretly
is here It called "Cholee Ke Peeche Kya Hai" (female version)
hope you enjoy it.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Then it's Hoo - ray for Hollywood and “HOOHA” for bollywood, I guess. Actually, like many of the other posters, I hadn't noticed her hooha when I posted the pic. I've been very distracted these days. Not that I'm one of those guys who wouldn't know a hooha if one bit him on the nose!

Now for a rousing chorus of "Camptown races 12 miles long, hooha hooha!"

[edit on 24-5-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I'm sure your beauty is equalled by none, except perhaps mine.

Only one way to settle this.

Catfight.

hal9000
Do any channels show Bollywood movies here in the states?

If you want somethign like a bollywood movie, check out "The Guru", its a recent movie, made in the US I think, its in english at least, it was in the theatres for a while and is on tape. Lots of singing, plot nonsense, coordinated dance routines, comedy, 'kissy kissy' scenes, gets the 'flavour' of bollywood movies apparently. Where I am, public access television has 'Namaste USA!' or somesuch, which has indian news and events, and clips, mostly the music numbers, from bollywood movies.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, it is sweeps week.....

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Cat Fight!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NygdanLots of singing, plot nonsense, coordinated dance routines, comedy, 'kissy kissy' scenes, gets the 'flavour' of bollywood movies apparently.

So most of them are your typical chick flick material? Maybe I'll pass. Do they make any action or sci fi?

WW, that cat fight picture is too much. Can I save it and use it sometime?

new topics

top topics

join