It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I whas just wondering why are they coming out with all the shows like Animal X and Alien Planet seems strange to me what do you all think?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yes, i never thought about it, bit now that you mention it, it DOES seem a little strange. maybe just preparing the masses for the eventual unveiling....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That would be cool a mass unveiling of aliens and stuff like that

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
o and thanks for posting

[edit on 17-5-2005 by bloodlust11009]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
anyone want to place bets on the number of heart attacks and suicides if they were to unvail them all? espesialy if it was all done at once?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
you do have a point lol

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodlust11009
o and thanks for posting

[edit on 17-5-2005 by bloodlust11009]

hey, no problem. i know how it feels to not have anybody post on your thread, glad to help. as for suicide bets, that's iffy.i had heard that around 3000 people killed themselves during the broadcast of War of the Worlds, so the real thing...i don't know. i bet that if the gov't reveals it to us, most of the people won't even believe them.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ooo what do you think would happen if the gov showed big foot on the news and he could talk and stuff like that like a normal human just his body hadent developed i bet that would be mass panic

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I dont find it odd. There have been shows like this forever. They all eventually die out. Please dont get me starting on animal x
. LOL Plenty of people here know what im talking about.

I do realize though an increased flutter of bigfoot and alien talk. So maybe thats the true unveiling. But I dont think the shows have anything to do with that.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
well it just struck me as sorta strange with all the shows coming out

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Perhaps just sudden discoveries made...surely not another conspiracy...

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think it's just due to the scene right now...You know, a new Star Wars movie, Douglas Adams' H2G2 finally being released on the big screen, A rebirth in mysticism and religion...it all changed the climate, if only temporarily.

Just their way of cashing in on it all.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Its doesnt even have to do with the scene (such as star wars). Most of the other cryptid's have died off mostly. But aliens (who dont really fall into the crptid category) and bigfoot have became insanely popular. There has to be a missing link here. Im on a journey to discover it.

top topics

join