It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Today Show, no real news, just mindless entertainment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The Today Show sucks, I don't see how anyone can sit through the three hours it is on. It only offers a five to ten minute run down of the news three times and the rest of the show is about dumb stuff such as makeovers, food, and talking about the latest Harry Potter bookcover art for ten minutes.

ABC's "Good Morning America" and CBS's "The Early Show" have the same exact thing, makeovers, fashion, relationship advice, pushing Medical scams by doctors and drug companies, talking about the networks tv shows and idiot hosts who laugh and joke around like morons.

American Journalism is garbage anyway, it's pretty sad when you have to go online and read European newspapers just to find out what is going on in Iraq and the rest of the world since American news only reports about runaway brides, Virgin Mary images appearing to illegal Mexican immigrants and body parts found in fastfood.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
when this goes to RANT I just want to be the first to agree with you.
That show is nothing but a fluff piece of brain rot. We are subjected to this program at work daily. The older ladies seem to enjoy it. What chafes my butt is why idiots are willing to stand outside in the cold (any weather really) just to get to be on tv to scream like morons into the camera.

So glad I can duck the whole morning tv at work for the most part.
I'd open a vein if i had to see one more gorker turn 100 years old on tv. Ole willard is a creepy fellow with strange fetishes.

new topics

join