It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS/BTS a "tool" of British Intelligence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think the whole idea is crazy, most of you just talk crap, most of you still believe 9/11 was carried out by arabs, some Intel source indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Strictly speaking, ATS is a subdivision of the external image, of which MI5, the ISI, and Grey Fox are all subdivisions. I beleive in Operations tho the ATS terminal is the same as the MI5 terminal tho.

[edit - this post has not been edited, and there is no EAC ]

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Nygdan]

Why has that been messed up?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Isnt there some saying that goes "If you want to keep a secret these days, publish it"

It basically means that there is so much information these days about conspiracies that its very difficult, if not impossible, to pick out the truth from the fake.

In this day an age, any weirdo can log on to the internet and post his/her conspiracy, even if it was completely made up off the top of their head, and people will probably believe it. Just look at that John Titor guy.

If ATS is used by the authorities in anyway, it'll be to drown the truth in a sea of mis-information. Either that, or its to see how gullible people are. Though I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluePostman
If the british intelligence is using us, then either our theories aren't that good or we're exposing minor conspiracies in the face of a much greater and darker one not yet seen by the eyes of ATS.

Ats members say the darndest things

Originally posted by Selective_ID
It's not as open here as one would think when they first come here, those who choose not to fall into the heard are singled out, and often criticized, or "warned", for making statements that are clearly they're own opinion, but then again, this whole entire message board has to follow one mind set, or your not welcome here.

Deny ignorance? Deny being a follower.

I have to agree to a certain extent, but as someone pointed out they have to keep a close check otherwise ats would be anarchy and full of hate mongerers. It is to some extent but just the right mix.

Originally posted by SimonGray aka Mr X
I'm British, I'm intelligent, so yes this is a tool of British intelligence.

There you go, he said it himself.

Mr Gray once said he has a connection with the NSA. In my opinion he knows someone. Also [your probably want to shoot me for this] i have read a lot of these threads which often come up, members wanting to know who is and what is ats and this is something i gleaned from those threads. Several members and Mr Gray said they had connections with this place.

Don’t certain agency’s recruit from this place?

www.berkeley.edu...

Have a good look at those programmes. Does it remind you of anything?

Maybe that’s why there are quite a few bright sparks on ats.

Originally posted by Nygdan
I beleive in Operations tho the ATS terminal is the same as the MI5 terminal tho.

Is that true? Or are ya just messing with us.

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
.......everything is looked at, read, analyzed and gleened for whatever information that can be used to develop profiles, trends, probabilities and potentialities.

I'm sure, is viewed for a variety of reasons, the most important being to gauge "what people are thinking", "what people believe" and "what people know. If someone froom ATS/BTS "sees something" odds are it will be reported here (after all, those points have an incalculable allure, don't they?). Maybe an ATS/BTS member inadvertantly locates a "secret base" or sees "a black helicopter", well now the agencies know to move that secret base or to paint those helicopters yellow with purple polka dots. Who knows what info they can gleen but I am reasonably certain that there are people who notice what is being said here.

I rekon on this.

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I "think" the "wide" rule as it "applies" to the "leg side" in "test matches" as compared with "one day internationals" is analagous to the "tolerance" of "off-topic" "posts" at "Below Top Secret" as compared with "Above Top Secret".

This is as "ordained" by "SETI" (Society of English Trolls, Inc) and ratified by the Chief "Committee" on Cricket that "meets" monthly on the "RATS" forum. But tomato sandwiches "superseded" strawberries and cream or "cucumber" last year, "except" at polo.

Comprende? Base 5 encryption applies.

There’s that cricket connection i was looking for.

Originally posted by Bulldog 52
Mi5 and 6 are recruited from OXFORD and CAMBRIDGE universities , so they will be gay and talk . Britain has no intelligenceservice that is as good as you think , just people who do a job and get a good pension. Why cant people see life in its true form?Britain sucks

Yeah Britain sucks to a certain degree but most places do. Sorry going to have to second agent weirdo. I know for fact that BI is picked from the best of the best no matter what walk of life they come from. I don’t disagree completely with what your saying. To a certain extent the top notch are Oxford, Cambridge, but its a Jew thing, keep it in the family.

Originally posted by akilles
I mean, EVERY single topic you can think of has been ISOLATED from every related topic and idea.

The point of a conspiracy is to tie things together, to show how things that are seemingly unrelated are actually linked in some hidden way.

But ATS, instead, decides it needs to create a different area for discussing each topic, and that they are NOT inherently related.

That’s true, but i like that because it means i can read in depth all the isolated topics so i can put them together better to see the whole.

Anyway my answer is yes in part, ats is used as a tool by intelligence

Well that was my tuppence, just picked some of my fav bits from this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm sure some-one already said this, but I'll bet this site is on a nifty echelon favorites list.

And, at the least, spooks read this site for a good laugh or two when getting paid to do nothing for no-one.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abstrakt
Isnt there some saying that goes "If you want to keep a secret these days, publish it"

It basically means that there is so much information these days about conspiracies that its very difficult, if not impossible, to pick out the truth from the fake.

In this day an age, any weirdo can log on to the internet and post his/her conspiracy, even if it was completely made up off the top of their head, and people will probably believe it. Just look at that John Titor guy.

If ATS is used by the authorities in anyway, it'll be to drown the truth in a sea of mis-information. Either that, or its to see how gullible people are. Though I doubt it.

You have voted Abstrakt for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join