It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Piano Man" an alien ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this. This is one of the most interesting stories ive come across as of late.

I will assume you know who im talking about, but if you dont heres a link to get you up to date.

Piano Man

Now this man was found dressed in a suit, soaking wet. He speaks no language (as of now?) and hasnt really said anything. When asked to communicate he only drew a piano. He apparantly plays the piano very good and that seems to be all he does.

Its interesting to note that all of his clothing were missing the labels.

No labels

Heres yet another link about the story

More info

Now I just got to wondering, perhaps a man who speaks no language, found in clothes with no markings, shoes with markings removed, seems confused to his surrondings (distressed, found soaking wet, wandering aimlessly) and has a fantastic ability of music to perhaps be "alien"?

Have you read similar account of "human form" aliens confused on earth?

I can think of one account that I read yesterday (dont bash me for using this) from Sylvia Browne in which she speaks of aliens in human form being confused, confused about earth surrondings, having trouble communicating etc.

Its in her book secrets and mysteries of the world.

Perhaps this man is just a "experiment" that didnt quite finish ?

Who knows?

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well, that is interesting. I haven't really heard of any other case like that. It's weird that they would find a grown man who knew not how to speak, but play the piano. Also, he looks at least decently shaven, so it appears that he was not just there, and that he was a part of some civilization for some time. I'll be interested to see how this develops, and what other people think.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No, I don't believe that the "piano man" is an alien but there is a very, very good possibility that the "piano man" is the antichrist. Just look at his eyes......the eyes are the mirror to the soul and this "piano man" is soul-less.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There are many "idiot savants" whos mental capability is (in some cases) less than that of a 5 year old. Yet these idiot savants have some amazing abilities such as in this case the playing of a piano. Rmember the movie Rain Man
Also, remember the piano man here drew a Swedish flag so he may not be able to speak english only Swedish.
There are also cases where such people, are either not taught to speak or they are unable to.
It is very interesting that there are no labels on his clothing, but I am more inclined to beleive that this maybe an attempt by him or another to associate the piano man with Martin Sturfalt

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Could a possibilty be that he may have had a mental "breakdown" and simply choses not to talk? He may have even removed all the tags and marking from his clothing himself. Maybe he doesn't want anyone to know who he his, maybe he is trying to get "lost".

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Are you serious? I dont think Piano Man is an ET !! He is more likely to be someone who has had some form of trauma, maybe loss of memory or mental breakdown or both. I am sure someone will come forward at some point. He is human . But i'll go with the argument that he may have been abducted and gave a piano concert before being returned back to Earth !!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
actually the flag he drew had no color.

not sure if there are flags similar to it with different colors, but if there are, then which one is it ?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
wellI cut all the tags off of my clothing because they itch and I just find them uncomfortable.....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dulcimer, The following is a quote form the first link that you porvided

The man also drew a picture of the Swedish flag and there have been attempts to identify him through orchestras and music organisations in Britain and Europe.

There are also a couple of other thread on ATS about this gentleman that have other links that maybe relevent for you. I like the theory that you present though on this thread as it is unique

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
the terms socioty uses these days wow, I would never want to be called
a idiot savant, or obese, it sounds like some kind of monster. my grandma
wouldhave slaped me as a kid if I would called a person a name like that.

now its how the nightly news talks,

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm betting with the international attention he's getting, this will be solved soon. No, he's not an alien, probably a savant that fell off a turnip boat... I mean a tourist boat.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i myself dont even really beleive it, but i was posting this as a reference to such claims of aliens on earth looking like humans.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Who knows? I would consider him an ET last of all. Since he was found soaking wet, he may have been on a boat that sunk or he fell off. Perhaps the trauma from it took away much of his memory. Like a lack of oxygen for a few minutes while partially drowning removing some brain function.

If he is an ET, I sincerely doubt the public would ever be told or that he would let loose with that information. Our governments are obviously engaged in secret warfare with whatever UFOs/ETs are. There is no way a stranded ET would admit what he was if he looked human even if he could communicate with those around him. If our governments think he is an ET, I doubt he will be a public spectacle for much longer and will probably be locked away in some underground facility for the remainder of his life.

If he would claim to be an ET, it would be all the more reason to keep him locked up in a mental institution much as he is now.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Frith]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Either hoax, mental disfunction due to severe trauma, maybe braindamage from near drowning -or just a plain and simple real abductee. Very interesting story anyhow and I hope the truth will reveal itself soon

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the piano man is billy joel!

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
He's an alien from eastern europe.
He can't speak because he doesn't know any english and he is pretending insanity to get asylem

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have a terrestrial duty to visit the Piano Man threads and proclaim that David Helfgott did it better, not all that long ago.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Probably an out of work musician who is trying to gain attention about his talent. Why not make up a story about not being to speak and wandering around soaking wet, while only knowing how to play the piano. Seems logical, albeit crazy at the same time. Kinda looks like Boy George without makeup and short hair.

If he "was" alien, a simple DNA test would prove it.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have to agree. Just give him a DNA test. Or maybe he id quiet and like to play the piano

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
DNA test! THATS the ticket.............that would PROVE if he was from our planet or not FO SHO!
I wonder WHO wants to foot the bill for this test however? I doubt it is inexpensive...........but I don't know.

How much does a DNA test cost anyway

When I saw this post I thought for sure you were talking about Billy Joel

Gladly, I was wrong about THAT.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join