It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens HAVEN'T contacted or contributed Tech.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Okay, okay, some people have been "contacted" but not on a grand scale. Until aliens come to everyone's house hold and meet and greet the families, I do not consider it contact.

Aliens have not contributed technology to further mankinds understanding. We are well advanced further then the masses know. I mean it took the stealth fighter 20 years to come to the publics eye? Our civilization is well over 50 years old. Even the new technology coming out today was worked on along time ago.

The only reason why we see something and say wow...alien technology at its best. It is only alien because the "super" technology is hidden away, and is not to be seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the reason why I dont think aleins have contributed to our civilization is because in the galaxy or even universe, they are much more advanced. Much more _____________. Instead of jumping on a developing civilization and conforming it to use there own technology and ways. They want that civilization to develope on it's own, and meet them when it is ready.

Do you have any idea how many people would think they are devil's and demon's with their high tech. and/or even their telepathy? We wouldnt be able to comprehend the mass of it all. That is why certain average people are being contacted. It is to probe, to see how far the general public have come. Not to do weird experiments and grow test tube babies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, that is my opinion.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Could you clarify what you mean a bit? I can almost make sense of what you said, but not quite. This part just blew my mind:

Originally posted by Bane Of Your Existence
Our civilization is well over 50 years old.

At any rate, on the topic of magic and whatnot, Clark's Third law, paraphrased. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The more I read about so-called experiences of people and scientists that claim hard to believe knowledge of the technology gained from the J-Rods, Tall Whites and Nordic Blondes, the more I consider the possibility the U.S. MAJIC company received much technology, perhaps a ship or two too.

I had just finished reading about a man who says he was involved in Disk Flight Simulators.. he says the 30 metre disks cannot include any further features due to the critical design/operation criteria.

But he does indicate the possibility the recent abundant Triangle sightings may be made of two or more actual disks in the centre and the perimeters of the triangle is designed for offensive weapons and such.

Dallas

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think they wont give us tech becaus they think we might blow them up lol

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Perhaps the aliens have visited the earth but actually found us superior in technology. After all, we just might have missed advances in space travel just like the aztecs missed developing the wheel...oops. Once the aliens arrived, they might have found our civilization way more advanced. Maybe we advanced in areas that they might never even have considered like we have computers but they still use a piece of calcium and slate. The aliens can travel at light speed but they marvel at a bic lighter. It's possible.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
bloodlust,

Honestly, you could be on to something, even though you may not have been completely serious in your post.

Troy

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It all seems to be a little short on the ground. You have the uninformed claiming new technology originated in area 51, when there is usually a clear trail of inventions, papers etc., leading to the technology, it is just not interetsing enough for the papers.

Where is teh anti-gravity devices, the B2, I don't think so!

new topics

top topics

join