It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secrets in Melbourne Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Come to think of it, I do. In 1988 I was working for a man who was well connected, a Freemason who had a company that installed automatic doors in large commercial buildings. Jobs of this nature my be worth 30,000 to what ever for a building, and come with a lifetime maintenance contract. I had been contracted to carry out work in this gents home. We became friends in a business sense over several months and this developed into my company doing similar work on the home of his business partner. As time went by an opportunity was presented to me to become involved with the company to clean up some of the loose ends their sub contractors had left unfinished in door installations. One job was of particular importance as it was in the front main entrance of a bank in the city, a huge glass front with this stainless steel enclosure set over a very exclusive multi dollar front. In short they were unable to solve this tricky display problem and had repeatedly tried to correct it. I was invited to do it cost plus and just solve it. It was scheduled for the Christmas Break as there would be no traffic. The job was completed and just as we where packing up, I was invited to take a look at another problem in the basement of the building. The owner took me into the elevator and with a special swipe the elevator descended into the basement. It opened into this area where we got out and had to walk through an area which was where a glass room containing what looked like a huge set of corporate computers were installed. The room was 20 feet high by 100 feet wide and perhaps as deep. What was unusual was what stood behind the glass. Fully armed Australian soldiers standing there with FM rifles held across their chest with their feet spread apart as if ready for an attack. I asked the gent what they were doing as we walked passed to another area where this automatic door was to be looked at. He replied that it was the super brain of the telephone exchange. Telecom now called Telstra. Telecom was supposedly an Australian owned facility yet was so massive it could have been in the heart of ITNT in the USA. It was simply massive. I was familiar with commercial computers as a former business partner who had graduated from Yale, managed a large computer company named Quantel, if my memory serves me right, and corporate computers were their business and I had often been in building with large computer main frames installed. Point 1) By chance I had become friendly with a Freemason company which inadvertently had a problem they could not fix, and I managed to fix it, which led to an opportunity to take on more work, leading into the bowels of the bank which was the heart beat for a computer room that was massive and far bigger than anything Australia could have required, especially for 14 million people in the country. Point 2) Another friend of mine was a builder in Melbourne, he had been cleared to work for ASIO and was working on a base when masked men in black raided the building, it was a scary scene with all the swat gear in play, and later turned out to be a dummy run on a mock terrorist situation. At that time the word terrorist was in James Bond movies and never dreamed of in reality. 3) It was in the area mentioned above where others report strange activity. 4) Canberra. The main parliament building was deemed not adequate and Australia built this massive complex which, is over a computer complex so massive that it leaves the former in its shade, and how I know this is via a friend who is also a builder and his son is the top security computer service man for the Australian Army. He told me that all, and I mean all, US and British command is passed through Australia as it is necessary for satellite and all communications to have a back upon in the event of a detonation in Washington or London, and is all linked via the new system that the Australian public paid for in the build-up for the 2000 Olympic Games. The spoon fed idea at that time was to spend countless billions revamping the telecom system to Canberra so we could show the Olympic Games to the world, and is why it is the greatest compilation of computers per head in the world. Well its so overkill that the reality become clear that this massive infrastructure monitors all emails and taps all calls on your cell phone or hard lines world wide. All being the key word. It is there, but see if you can get in for a look, armed soldiers stand at the ready. He added that his son was often sent to Pine Gap? Well the reason is the trinity of evil that dominates the world, being the British with the Freemason royals at the helm, its firstborn America that was established by Freemason politicians in 1776 and Australia that is also a Freemason stronghold, much more than the other two by ratio of business control, and are all part of the World Order. Yale is where the Skull and Bones fraternity originate and also where the CIA was invented. It is an exclusive club of Lucifer cult hierarchy which the Bush family dominates politically, and keep in mind G Bush Snr was the head of the CIA. Jr is also a Bonesman. One could ask how it is that a complete moron could be the head of the most powerful and dangerous nation on earth? Well it is on the internet for all to see, and we find that in US politics, always the most royal man wins the presidential race, regardless who votes for whom, it is and has always been the same, the most royal man became president and the votes are a decoy, they move the count around to suit, like they did in Florida. Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what they will have for dinner. I stumbled upon the Aramaic Gospels some time ago, which are similar to the modern bibles, except it leaves out what was to be key points on what was said. The Catholic church organised the bible in its present form and the Protestant bible was based on the original Greek copies but also neglected to say the same points. These are that the cornerstone which the builders rejected and on resurrection. 6. Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the Pyramid? They removed the word Pyramid, being the Great Pyramid.

Psa 118:22 The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mat 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Luk 20:17 And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe [he is] precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

Then we look at resurrection. Note it is talking of spirits that are cast out and wait here on the earth and when the person has died in a past life, is born to be passed through the refining furnace of life and these evil spirits that wait here on the earth, re-enter the new child to make it more in danger than it was in the previous life. But not that it is repeating, the resurrections of each soul in a new baby, and He mentions He will also return, via the royal family of David.
5. AGAIN he said: When the unclean spirit is gone out of any, he walketh through dry places seeking rest, and finding none it saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out. And when he is come he findeth it empty, swept and garnished, reborn in another generation, for they asked not the Good Spirit to dwell within them, and be their eternal Guest. Do this and you have attained perfection, and need not to walk this furnace again, but to return in that generation where I too will be reborn of David, and valiantly call you out of all churches.
6. Then he goeth and taketh with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, spirits who waited upon the earth for your rebirth and they enter in and dwell there, and the last state of all such is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation, which refuseth entrance to the Spirit of God. The seven spirits are the seven lifetimes and the last is the end time when the true king emerges out of the David line genetically.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You were wrong on one thing that I can tell of. Your facility in Australia probably doesn't monitor all global email, faxes and phone calls. There is a facility on the South Island of New Zealand with the same purpose. Except the one in New Zealand is above ground and actually has noticable satellite receivers. The facility is huge and the personnel are trained by the NSA. I would say your Australian facility merely handles the runoff of communications that the NZ facility can't hande, either that or the two work in conjunction. The NZ facility employs a computer program called "Dictionary" that filters communication for key words and from your description it would seem Australia is using the same type of computer based system.

But i could be wrong, I just hate it when Australians dont bother to acknowledge or give any credit their eastern neighbor. Youre also right on the fact that everyone sees Australia as the free worlds proverbial bitch. If i was an Aussie id be pissed too. Anyways, your post was extremely interesting to me and quite educational as I did not know an Echelon system with the same purpose as the one in NZ existed over there.

If you want pic's you should check out the NZ spy facility thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi, yes I quite agree. I recall how the world media was told of the assassination of JFK and Christchurch had it on the press ready to roll before he was actually shot, due to the location being first past the date line. I attended a seminar by Barry Smith a Kiwi Evangelist. He had many things to say about NZ, he said that NZ was the focal point of the World Order, that it being an Island was the first place they would bring in the GST and they did, he said that all would have to have a drivers licence that was linked to the World Order and this linked to family members, children and so on based on the same thing that was in place in Scotland. All banking and commerce would spread from there into Australia via Air New Zealand, Ansett and Qantas, to remove the workers with large payouts. Since then the ownership of Ansett and Air New Zealand has shown how they pulled it off, as they are now history. In fact there has been 40 Ansett employee's that have commited suicide since Ansett fell. It also looks like Qantas is ready to fall and that replaced by the Patrick people who now own Virgin Air. The payout for Qantas is in the billions and shift the economy towards total control via the Noahide Laws of the World Order. He said that if one was found driving a car without the drivers licence the car would be confiscated. He said that NZ was first to be totally consumed by the corporate giants then Australia would follow, but the problem they faced was the NZ spirit which is as determined as Australians therefore had to be slow and methodical and behind the scenes, reacting in spurts with economic failures and possible acts of CIA terror.
I am in close contact with Kiwi's here in Melbourne, my best friends are from Christchurch and we have had people over there looking at various topics. I have made a gematria study of the nation and it lies between two latitudes that are 888 miles apart. The number 888 is resurrection and if you search the web you will find gematria for that number, just search 888 gematria. I spoke to Barry Smith after his show and gave him a cd on the numbers of New Zealand and why in gematria its was so interesting to Lt Cook when he first charted the islands, taking the info back to London, as they were aware of the gematria of the earth that spelt out how the Great Pyramid numbers reveal New Zealand and Australia in prophecy. I however had little faith in Mr. Smith heeding my warnings as he was visibly not impressed with anything I said and brushed me aside. I thought that odd, so I concluded that he was one of them and a face to bring a cloud of confusion to us via his shows, but I could be wrong. I just felt that if he was genuine he would jump at any alternative news that had some scientific provable facts he could search out on the web, in particular concerning NZ. So it appears to me NZ has been a target since 1769 for all they had in those days was the false bible and the Great Pyramid as a guide to prophecy. I say false bible as I recently read the original in Aramaic and it has in it information that fills in the missing key points. It is then obvious why it was removed when the church of Rome canonised the bible. A good read is the lost books of Eden which have all the works that were presented to the church for canonisation and rejected. We today with computers and the Internet have overtaken the information they have hidden for centuries. As for Mr. Smith, he died suddenly shortly after I spoke to him.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I live in Toronto Canada and close to where I live is the old CFB Toronto/Downsview military base. It has the largest building still in the country (ground floor square footage) which is an old cold war supply depot with cement walls designed to withstand direct bomb blasts. I heard several feet thick.

On the same property we have Dehaviland aircraft plant.

But a special building close to our suburban subway station is the DCIEM complex.

I forget what the words stand for now but the EM' part stands for environmental medicine. Anyways most people around here have no idea what they do there, none the wiser. I know a bit because I had a student roomie years back doing phd work there as a military contractor. They were doing research for NASA and shuttle space walks she told me. Anyways there are rumours going around these days that the real base there is now deep underground and that is why they turned over the above ground operation to more commercial endeavours.

The point I am making is that these types of operations are probably all over the developed world now. They have shut down a lot of military bases in Canada in the past few decades but I increasingly wonder if they have not gone underground instead. This would ensure complete secrecy of operations and probably a linking of many bases underground via the nuclear powered tunnel borers that are supposed to exist.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi Theneo,
Yes you are right, I lived in Canada for 26 years and have many contacts in the IBEW union and what you say is right on. As you are aware the Unions do the work then pull out taking the installation back to the Hall. We got a lot of info from inside the construction sites and some may be dreamers but overall to many come up with the same info..

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Miriam,

you mention that the continent of Australia is used as a massive microwave dish to affect the ozone layer over Antarctica.

Are you aware of rumours of Nazi bases in Antarctica?

Have you heard about neushcwabenland (sp?)?

This topic was a recent topic floating around here but I don't know which area of the site.

Is it possible that the Anglo-American alliance is attacking remnants of the Nazi's (old europe) in the South Pole?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For the last 3 to 4 months iv been convinced something is going on under the ground of elizabeth and salisbury south australia. I alerted my mate to the bass type rumbbles heard thru the ground and how it sounded very much like a train or something of the sort. Now i live about 5 k's away from the S.A d.s.t.o and for a long period have thought some pretty crazy stuff is happening out thier . 2 months ago you could drive between the base and the dsto divided by an unpoliced rd. Now it is closed. I worked as a fixer and flusher out their in a plant room and cant explain what i was helping build as i had no idea and was dumbfounded at what i was seeing .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join