It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secrets in Melbourne Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
G'day all
just thought i'd share some info about some interesting stuff about a base in Port Melbourne, situated in an industrial estate, the aeronautical research laboratories, came into existence during ww2, to research aviation crashes and the occassional captured jap fighter plane, my mother worked there in the 60's in administration, and saw and heard of some weird goings on, i remember her telling me that the prototype for the FA/18 hornet was tested in their wind tunnel in the mid 60's, and that lockheed, boeing and the CIA were always at the base for some reason or other, sometimes things would arrive at the base covered in tarps and only those with the highest clearance were allowed near them?..My mother also told me that a lot of the facillity, was underground and that the majority of the Australian personnel didn't have sufficent clearance to enter this area, which typically enough was under US control, I was also told about loud rumbling sounds coming from underground, that could often be heard in the nearby housing estate of Garden city, the base is also very close to the boeing aircraft factory, and in the 80's they built some strange thing that looked like a small nuclear reactor, i don't know what would happen if you went in there, but they sometimes have guards carrying mp5's or steyr's patrolling the perimeter

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Do you think you could take some pics of that base?

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
it seems good to have something in australia

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
yep i sure can get pictures, it's accessible cause it's on a main road, stay tuned hopefully in a week or 2,

octopus

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sweet

I live in Werribee (The sewerage dump of Melbourne) ;P
15 mins from Melbourne

I might have a snoop around too

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
hey i found some stuff on the web about ARL , but it's just the stuff they let us know
www.dsto.defence.gov.au...

www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au...

www.asap.unimelb.edu.au...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
mate i have one word for you
echelon

there here!

posted on Aug, 18 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Interesting.

Years ago a friend from South Australia told me about a huge uderground complex under the RAAF base near Adelaide.

They were expanding this facility at the time he had access.

A bogus road metal firm was set up. A tunnel from the complex would exit into a huge shed from where the excavated rock was taken away.
Anyone seeing would think it was trucks delivering road metal to customers.

My friend said he went along a corridor that was over a mile long with computers covering one wall over the entire lenth. (computers were bigger in those days)

At the end of this tunnel was a guarded glass door leading into another corridor. My friend didn't have clearance to go further but said he that it was so long he couldn't see the end of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
well i tried to take some photos, and had my camera taken off me, and the film removed, by some bully guard carrying a steyr AUG, i guess they must have some secret stuff there after all,!!!!!!!!!, i was told by the guard that if i didn't go along with him he could have me charged with treason, for what, taking photos in your own country, so sorry guys, but it's heavy # and you gotta be careful, so now i'm gonna watch my back..........be careful out there!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I live in South Melb off what main rd is it???

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresidentsbrain
Interesting.

Years ago a friend from South Australia told me about a huge uderground complex under the RAAF base near Adelaide.

My friend said he went along a corridor that was over a mile long with computers covering one wall over the entire lenth. (computers were bigger in those days)

At the end of this tunnel was a guarded glass door leading into another corridor. My friend didn't have clearance to go further but said he that it was so long he couldn't see the end of it.

thepresidentsbrain.

I live a couple of miles from the adelaide RAAF base.

I have been there to see there open day.

That's when they let the public in to watch the air show.

The place you are talking about is next to it, it is part of the base and it's surounding area.

The DSTO The defence science and technology orginization.

www.dsto.defence.gov.au...

I actually used to call in to the main building once a month, when i was a rep for an electrical wholesale company.

They used to purchase electrical gear from us.

20 years ago when woomera was leading in space research and rocket testing, it was all run through this facility at salisbury in adelaide australia.

The computer you mentioned did exist and still does, at the time it was the most suffisticated computer in the world.

It took up a whole room.

Today it is more of a museum piece than anything else, but in it's day itwas the biggest and the best.

This facility, and the pine gap facility are still very active.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
octopus.

Do you have any links to information about the melbourne facility ?

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
drive down fishermens bend, along lorimer street, head toward the west gate bridge , it is situated just past the gmh plant, and is on the corner, before the road curves and you head to pier 39 (the marina) , it has an old jindavick, target drone plane out the front, it's right near hawker de havilland, just don't let them see you taking pics.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
does anyone know of any other secrets in south australia

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If people knew, it wouldnt be a secret.

The F-18 wasnt testing in Oz to my knowledge either.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I might have to check this place out.

see if there's anything close to it that i can take a peek at

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi, I have just joined and would like to make a comment. I met a man last in a factory in Melbourne, I was looking for a to buy a printing machine, and had found this company in the Yellow Pages. The owner was a very interesting man, looked much older than his 58 years. We talked and being about the same age, had similar backgrounds and interests and struck up a friendship. He told me his old appearance was due to radiation and due to it suffering a rare illness that effected his blood, but was coping with it. He said that he had worked in the USA as a physicist, accidentally exposed to radiation, was made redundant and returned to Australia. He then worked for the Australian government at Pine Gap. He said that when one works there a security check and a top secret document was signed. As we talked he began to open up as he was dying and felt he had been betrayed. He said that there is a huge area under Australia that is an underground sea, the Australian continent is like an inverted dish and is the thickest part of the earths crust. There is a drilled bore 8000 meters deep with an antenna the full depth. He estimated 10,000 people were employed at the site, and all food is flown in from the USA. He said the reason is that if one is aware of how much food is consumed it is an indication of how many people are being fed. Originally Alice Springs was to supply the food for the base, but was a strategic move to fool the population into going along with the development. He said it was all build from below as the huge inland sea under it connects to the southern ocean. He had admitted he perhaps had said too much to me, as he was under oath, but as he was dying he felt he wanted to tell someone. >
In essence he said that the government was part of a world order cult that was mixed up in weather control at Pine Gap, using the land mass like a giant load speaker that vibrated sound waves of a sub sonic nature at night to influence the weather over Antarctica from Australia that drives the world's weather. A week later I returned to see him. To my dismay, the entire building was empty, he the machinery, signs and the normal telltale titbits of a business was also all gone, every scrap, not a solitary trace he existed. ???
Some time later I received a telephone call on my mobile, a man identified himself as being the secretary of a senator, who had been assigned to investigate me, and said that I would be killed unless I was very careful. His precise words were, 'They will kill you.' I felt that this man was not one of 'them' and was in the loop and perhaps was passing on what his boss had heard. In 1975 the then Prime Minister Geoff Whitlam, on November 10th was sacked by the Queens representative John Kerr. The inside story was that the Prime Minister was about to make the announcement in parliament that he was going to ask the CIA to leave Australia. This information was and still is, generally well known in the news media circles and one does not open ones mouth if one wants to remain healthy. The former Prime Minster withdrew from Parliament and has remained silent. Its all part of the World Order. The problem is the people in the know are a minority and the masses never get to hear what is really going on, as the media is part of it. The depth of control extends to the likes of Rupert Murdock who owns the revised bible copy right and when you are handed a bible as a gift by your pastor, Rupert gets a royalty. Over all however, ASIO, which is Australia's CIA, is not happy with what the dogs do here in the service of the CIA, and there is a backlash among the Federal Police and ASIO as they have had enough with the way our government is sucking up to the will of the UK and the USA and it is my belief that the undoing of the world order will begin here in Melbourne as Australian's are not stupid and are sick of the way the government is the dog and doing all the barking in this neck of the woods. The treatment of boat people her I believe is the catalyst.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Riiiiiight.

Evidence?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
These things happened, that's all I can say, but if we all lay our experiences on the table, sure there will be those who will scoff, but that's the way life is. When one is called to witness in a trial, the Jury weighs up what the various witnesses say. Now and then two people have or may have met the same person and can confirm. Who walks around with a video camera or tape recorder to catch those rare moments that come our way once in a lifetime. I tell you in truth what I saw and was told, so I have done what I can, what more can anyone do? All I can say is that we all know that once a government kills people then they qualify themselves as evil. Look at Iraq, they say they were going in as Saddam could take us out with only 45 minutes notice he was under attack, Tony Blair went to war on that bases. Yet here is the stupidity of it. If Saddam could have taken the west out with germ warfare within 45 minutes of Iraq being attacked, why did he not do it the moment the war plans flew in from the gulf and dropped one bomb?
Even after his two sons were killed, he still did not send off the so called weapons of mass destruction. What would you do if your family was being targeted and you had these alleged weapons? The reality is that as mad as he was or is, the whole thing was set up 25 years ago. He could have been taken out in 91, yet they turned off the war after 100 days? This is how they get away with it, all governments lie to the public and do what big business wants it to do as they pay the piper. We are at war with the corporations. Covert giants that finance the war machine to then sell weapons to the dictators, then when these lunatics use them the news reports atrocities continually and finally even our grand mothers reach a point of brain washing and votes these political puppets into office to take out these invented dictator. The reality is that one can not bomb a democracy, but can do what they like to a dictator who kills opposition parties at will. Its a set up.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Great, that's three in Australia.

Pine Gap Northern Territory AU
Mirikata, South Australia AU
Melbourne Australia AU

Anyone know any more?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join