It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather ... Abnormalities or not ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What if every let's say 5,000 years the weather pattern changes and it just changed back to where it was when the Dinosaurs went extinct. With the weather pattern that has been beating the Earth up going up the coast of florida and all the way up into canada. Usually the Storms are tornadoes and coming through Texas and Oklahoma yet, we have not had a storm yet. YET !!! I say hopefully we won't have any but most of the time they have already came and gone. What if the whole weather pattern has shifter over the last couple of years drastically.

I have a couple of different options ....

1.)God made nothing go faster then lets say 50 MPH .... even fish that swim in the sea cannot swim over that speed for very long periods of time.

This world is made up of solids ... even the air is considered a solid in my mind. Because if you move you make the wind move ?? Right ?

If you throw a rock in a pond you get wakes ... What if you through 1 after another in the pond what do you think would happen ??

They are studying the effects of underwater travel at subsonic speeds and they are messmerized because if you move something through water to fast the suction ... ,(suk-tion) .... (not sure that is pretty sad BTW), behind the object will do really odd things ... That they cannot explain you can look this up I am kinda looking for information on this because I for got where I read it ....

But, the real use of this thread is to find out if you guys believe that there could be any REAL affect of us as humans moving around the world. Rather it be as little as walking .... or would it take something more powerful like a jet engine. We all know that we all affect everything ... and the first thing that we learned in school is everything is cause and effect.

So what do you guys think does a butterfly flapping his wings effect anything?
What about a person walking around the world?

What about cars the many that have been produced ?

What about fish swimming in differnt ways ?

What about the shipping lanes ?

What about the Jet Lanes ... (not sure if they take specific paths to there destinations everytime.) ??
Just wondered if anyone has ever thought about this as long and as hard aws I have .... And still not really came up with an answer ....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555I have a couple of different options ....

1.)God made nothing go faster then lets say 50 MPH .... even fish that swim in the sea cannot swim over that speed for very long periods of time....

Actually, this site says

"Peregrine falcons can reach speeds of nearly 200 MPH when in a dive..."

But, I take your point....

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I guess the world changing and cause and effect are way under rated ... in this place ... =-( ... Wish someone was as concerned with why things are changing, as I am. But, I guess this has already been discussed.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The planet has gone through cycles throughout time, what's so new about this? In the past, we humans had no way of influencing climate change, and whether or not you might think our activities are hastening changes now, I don't think there is anything we can, or should, do to interfere with planetary cycles. I don't think we are smart enough to tinker with things in such a manner.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think you are very right .... we are in no particular situation to tinker with stuff like that .... because the only reason that we know anything that we know ... is because of Trial and Error .... The KEY WORD being ERROR !!!!!!! I gaurantee the first mission to fly a plane out of our known ecosystem was a failure.

new topics

top topics

join