It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI6'S secret spy school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Fort Monckton, near Gosport, Hampshire- MI6's secret spy school

Based in Fort Monckton which was built when Henry VIII wished to strengthen the south coast's defences. It is STRICTLY off limits to tourists and visitors. Its MI6's training HQ where new recruits embark on the Intelligence Officers New Entry Course.

Officers access the stone-walled facility via a drawbridge, pass beneath a portcullis and through a gatehouse into a courtyard. The upper levels of the gatehouse contain luxury rooms for MI6's top agents. The remainder of the personnel use the blocks surrounding the courtyard which contain basic accomadation, kitchens, dining rooms and a bar. Theres also a gym, shooting ranges, lecture rooms, laboratories, tennis court and a croquet green.

New recruits learn both armed and unarmed combat, how to pass on and recieve intelligience, to bug telephones, to conduct and evade- surveilance and to communicate undetected with fellow agents behind enemy lines.

The former agent, Richard Tomlinson, fired in 1995 revealed some of the training methods practised at Fort Monckton. These excersises included being driven to nearby Portsmouth, each dropped off at a different pub and instructed to persuade an unsuspecting drinker to reveal personal details including passport numbers which would be checked later to see if the agent had succedeed.

Richard Tomlinson's book "The Big Breach" can be bought Here

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
DONT ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should be ashamed! you should also get a warn!
you make me sick
and this thread was a load of ****! what the hell are you smoking???

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

DONT ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool your jets Turbo

Well, there probably is more secret places out there as this place seems to very all over the internet.

Secret base Link here

Checks out to be a real base

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Of course its a real base, you're not suggesting I'd post false information are you???
And you PP who do you think you are?? You come back here after 6 months and start insulting all of us? Why don't you do something constructive like start a thread on the effects of gamma radiation on sub-atomic particles?

[edit on 18/5/05 by Atomix]

UK

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
yeah this place exists, but nothin special, does exactly what it says on the tin..

i mean they have to have a place to train people do they not? i suppose its the same kinda thing as the farm for the cia in the US

top topics

join