It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinheads Attack Stockholm Gay Pride Parade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
www.jugendkulturen.de..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - A group of around 30 skinheads attacked marchers in a gay pride parade in Stockholm with stones and bottles on Saturday, police and a Reuters witness said.

A young man on the annual march promoting gay, lesbian and transsexual rights was injured in the head and taken to hospital. A police spokesman said his life was not in danger.

The assault took place just after the parade of 4,000 to 5,000 people had passed the Royal Palace in central Stockholm, unveiling a huge rainbow flag.

"A group of around 30 people jumped from behind a street corner and started beating the marchers and throwing bottles at them," said a Reuters cameraman at the scene.

Washington Post

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It makes me wonder why some have to object to a group in this way. Even though I disagree with the gay lifestyle in a general sense, I don't understand bloodletting to express ones views.

Skinheads hate everyone except skinheads don't they??

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MiStErBeLLaTrIx

I think it is completely stupid to use violence against someone you dont like. I support the LGBT community in every way i can and to persecute someone that is different from you is just wrong. and why should anybody care if someone is gay or not?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
WTF? How does this thread have -1 replies?

top topics

join