It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man – An Intelligent Robot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was inspired by a thread NWO robot. So I googled around and fortunately found this nice English summary of book MAN – AN INTELLIGENT ROBOT (A Humanistic Memorandum 2000) by Slovenian author Tomaz Petauer. IMO it's a good read and discusion subject.

Cheers

If the mods think that this thread is better suited for SS are free to move it there.

Link

[edit on 17-5-2005 by yanchek]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a multitude of words denoting abuses (approximately 500 verbs in the Slovenian language),

Wow, you guys are something. I know that the Eskimos have 500 words to denote "snow", because it's of such an importance to their existence. But Slovenians having 500 words for evil? And I thought it was a cheerful country!

About the link in general: I skimmed the article and it makes a strange impression. Pretensious and immature. Sorry. Nothing exciting by any measure.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well after 1500 years of abuse we should have far more than 500 words for evil. But we survived every major power in the region and still kept our national integrity and coherence. We are a small nation of 2 million on a small strategicaly placed territory that all neighbouring countries want to possess. And still we are plenty cheerfull.

Can you be more specific about your opinion about the link?

join