It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you tried an online personality test?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am most intrested in the online personality disorder test here , but there are also many other personality tests here.
Try one, you will most likely be surprised by the results.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
yes, I've tried some of those "on line personality tests". But, I must admit, it was a total waste of time. All that I succeeded in doing was in adding to the data base that the company uses to target people with ads via pop ups. Just check out one of these tests and then run an ad-ware/spyware program afterwards and see just how many ad or spyware items have been installed on your pc. I'm just as curious about my own personality as the next fellow but not for some cheesy, on line test that is basically trying to develop another commercial profile to sell to an internet sales company.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Took a test:

Stability: 28%
Orderliness: 43%
Extraversion: 28%

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

damn test

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hehe, now you know why i suggested the test. I hope more people try it out. And try some more of the tests. They can surprise you.

top topics

join