It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Are Seen Flying Over Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A MAN spotted two jellyfish like objects which he could only describe as UFOs flying over his Daventry home.

On the same day an hour before a cameraman recorded footage of similar colour and shape vessels in the night sky in Worcestershire.

Adrian Dalton, 32, of Hemans Road, Daventry was standing in his back garden with his son on Tuesday, July 22 between 10pm and 10.30pm.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.daventrytoday.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hmm, thats quite intriging(sp.?..).

"They looked like big brown Jelly-fish"
Ive never heard of anything like that shape, so one can only imagaine how many more types of aliens there are

Regards Jonathan

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

"They were like two brown jellyfish in the sky, they looked like they were swimming and I had not taken any drugs."

I think that sums up the whole article.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
**sigh** (insert eye roll here)

Great picture for the article... it's just some schmuck pointing at the sky... I wouldn't believe that guy if he told me where the nearest gas station was.

Have you guys ever seen a jellyfish? They look like a saucer shape with tenticles.... maybe... IF HE ISN'T LYING... he saw a craft with it's landing gear down (I don't think they have landing gear) or some kind of arms for picking stuff up. Or then again... maybe he's just full of it.

""They were like two brown jellyfish in the sky, they looked like they were swimming and I had not taken any drugs.""

You try and tell me THAT'S not a defensive comment. I saw them... and I wasn't high... WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT RIGHT OFF THE BAT IF HE WASN'T ON DRUGS!?!?

My vote:
Cracked out country boy hillucinated a jellyfish or two over his log cabbin in the woods. (I don't know... but this guys seems credible to me)

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
**sigh** (insert eye roll here)

Great picture for the article... it's just some schmuck pointing at the sky... I wouldn't believe that guy if he told me where the nearest gas station was.

Have you guys ever seen a jellyfish? They look like a saucer shape with tenticles.... maybe... IF HE ISN'T LYING... he saw a craft with it's landing gear down (I don't think they have landing gear) or some kind of arms for picking stuff up. Or then again... maybe he's just full of it.

""They were like two brown jellyfish in the sky, they looked like they were swimming and I had not taken any drugs.""

You try and tell me THAT'S not a defensive comment. I saw them... and I wasn't high... WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT RIGHT OFF THE BAT IF HE WASN'T ON DRUGS!?!?

My vote:
Cracked out country boy hillucinated a jellyfish or two over his log cabbin in the woods. (I don't know... but this guys seems credible to me)

I have seen other reports of sky jellyfish. I believe these are creatures, rather than craft.
The sky creatures are an old theme of primitive desert peoples.

VIEW FROM THE CARGO BAY

top topics

join