It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damning Evidence for 9/11 Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Having recently watched In Plane Sight, the documentary claiming to have conclusive evidence that there is a cover up concerning 9/11, I was left pondering the reasons as to why the general media have not picked up on or, indeed, investigated these alleged descrepancies.

Having initially been a non-believer of the moon landings, my viewpoint changed after seeing a very good documentary which debunked the debunkers, I was 85% satisfied with the conclusions drawn, which pushed me toward being a believer as opposed to being a skeptic.

Now, having said that, I am hoping that someone can point me in the direction of information that debunks the allegations made in In Plane Sight.

The main thing that sticks in my mind about this documentary is the statement made by GWB nearing the end, it goes something like this:

Question to Bush:

Do you recall what went through your mind when you first heard about the attacks on the WTC?

Bush: (after making jokes about Jeb and visiting the school he went on to say) "Well, I had just watched on television the first plane fly into the North Tower..........."

Now, I thought he was actually told whilst he was in the classroom reading with those kids.

But that's not the important bit.

If you all recall there was only one bit of footage of the first plane hitting the North Tower, and that footage was being filmed by a french documentary crew, who were working with some firefighters the morning of the attack, THEY WERE NOT BROADCASTING LIVE.

So what footage was GWB being shown, when the rest of the world had no idea it was happening?

Did he have access to cameras that the general public have not seen footage from as yet, and if so, why exactly was he watching it, did he know that something was about to happen?

If someone has some answers to the above, let me know cos' this is really bothering me.

Anyone who has not seen "In Plane Sight" I highly recommend it, although there are some aspects that are inconclusive, many appear to be quite damning.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've heard and thought about this as well. David Griffin mentions it in The New Pearl Harbor, a book about the discrepancies in the official version of 9/11. The fact that Bush isn't too bright may actually provide a nonsuspicious explanation for this. He probably either didn't remember what he saw correctly, or he was making stuff up for the cameras to look good, but not nessecarily to cover anything up.

That said, there are a lot of things about 9/11 that don't make sense, so maybe there is more to this error than meets the eye.

-koji K.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by koji_K]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
koji_K
I have "The New Pearl Harbor" but have yet to read it.

I agree with your idea of it appearing non-suspicious based on Bush's other fopars, but when he gets asked the question, it's more than obvious that he knows exactly the sequence of events at the school on that particular day.

He starts off by saying "My aid...." then goes on to correct himself, and then says "first of all, I had just watched the first plane hit the North Tower on TV", he actually corrected himself.

I certainly know where I watched the live footage, I find it very hard to believe that the President of the USA, couldn't remember where he saw it.

I agree, that Bush being Bush, stupid things are going to be said, but this statement is by far the most damning evidence of the 9/11 Conspiracy, and I do not understand why it has not been picked up on by the main stream media.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Bush knew the attack was going to happen, however he knew damn well Terrorists weren't going to carry it out.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
Bush knew the attack was going to happen, however he knew damn well Terrorists weren't going to carry it out.

aelphaeis_mangarae
Well, I guess thats whats being inferred, at least the bit about Bush being in the know, can you explain how you reached your conclusions, or is this just your opinion?

As mentioned before, the documentary covers numerous descrepencies with both the Pentagon Hit and the WTC.

Another anomolous statement that was made, was by a Fox News reporter, who, after watching the 2nd plane hit the South Tower, gave a description of the plane as having a blue and white logo, and no windows on the side.

This report went out live but was never broadcast again, I think it's obvious why.

I transferred a copy to DVD, so as to watch it on a larger screen and allow my friends to watch it. I slowed down one of the sequences of the 2nd planes approach, and though not entirely clear, it appears to me that the tail is definitely blue and white.

Dave vonKleist the documentary's compare and narrator, wrote a letter to the Department of Defence asking for explainations for the descrepencies, the original and the reply can be seen at this link:

The Letters

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Koka]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am sure no bush appologist- but

I watched LIVE the burning of the first tower. I watched 'after' the plane hit live, and replay of the hit.

It was not some footage that a French (or other) crew suddenly came up with.

I watched the 2nd tower live.

CNN

I was playing an on-line game and broadcast the news. More on the game witnessed the same thing. By that time (within minutes of the 1st attack) other stations were covering it as well.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
JoeDoaks, this is the sort of thing I'm after.

You said you saw a replay of the first hit. Who was broadcasting it?

I have seen no other footage other than the French Documentary film makers.

I need to find a timeline for the initial hit, and the point at which Bush is spoken to by his aid.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
@ koka,
I think NBC was showing the recordings after the inital attack, since they old that tday show or whatever there in the AM.. Then ABC, FOX and others started the 2 weeks of nonstop onslaught of 9/11

The ones who 1st broke the 1st attack up close by them brothers is i think CBS.. and from what I understand those 2 guys got a #load of cash for that lil piece of tape.

This part is a intese dsicussion about what went wrong that day. We can look at alot of diffrent things about that day and see what happened.

Norad didnt intercept the planes.

The plane that hit the pentagon.....
From what we understand here is that the pilots that took the plane over were morons when it came to flying. and how the plane supossively did a 270 degree spin to hit the pentagon is still a mystery. Considering many Flight instructors amd pilots have said that is an impossible feat.

Now we get into the actual buildings.

We all know from years of hisory that no building has ever colapsed due to any type of fire, unless it was some kinda house or something..

Now we have 1 not 2 BUT 3 buildings that fell over because of such case. People say that it was jet feul that cause them to fall, fine I will go wit that this 1 time. What about WTC7?????? This building was nowhere near the other 2 towers when they fell and after a fire in it for a few hrs it falls..

Anyway this is just what we saw........

There are other things to consider like Ashcroft warned before 9/11 not to fly, that satanic guy was Banned on 9/11 also warned to fly. There is a money trail that leads to Bush/Bin Laden for 9/11. Usama Bin Laden is a known US CIA Asset, He was seen weeks before 9/11 in a hospital talking to CIA operatives.

Anyway this should get your boat running on here..

and to think I only came on this site to learn why flight 93 was shot down....

//ed quote, please see your u2u//

[edit on 17-5-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have to agree, with ThichHeaded I was watching the video feed on one of the morning shows withing a minute or two of the initial impact on Tower 1, they showed the first plane hit.
In fact it was while watching the show in the background and listening to the commentators, that everyone saw the second plane hit Tower 2.
What might be the problem here is that when Bush stated he watched the first hit, he failed to mention it was a replay.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not that I neccessarily disbelieve you guys, but this footage that you speak of must be available on the net somewhere.

Could you please supply links as I'm having a zero luck in locating it.

If footage other than the French Documentary guys does exist, I will readily accept it, as this will show "In Plane Sight" to be a propaganda exercise full of bias and maybe even lies.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have been trolling the net just for that, but I have come up dry so far.
I will post a link as soon as I find one.
Funny though, with the media being such a sensationistic mind set now adays, you would think that the morning shows would have it readily availbe in their archives at least.
I have seen the re-runs of this on the anniversary of the attack though so it has to be around somewhere.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Have to agree with the other posters who have mentioned Bush could easily have seen a very quickly obtained network replay of the tape made of the 1st plane crash, and just didn't realize or remember that it was in fact a replay he was watching, since they were aired so shortly afterwards.

I do remember that part from plane sight where the reporter (I think it was CNN?) saying "That's definately not a passenger plane!" THAT part struck me as really weird... he was asked to double check and he seemed very certain of that fact. At that altitude, it should be pretty easy to spot if a plane is passenger or cargo.

-koji K.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Too true, the first reports everyone thought it was some sort of small aircraft as no could imagine such an event happening. The second plane is what put to bed those mis-conceptions

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
JoeDoaks, this is the sort of thing I'm after.

You said you saw a replay of the first hit. Who was broadcasting it?

I have seen no other footage other than the French Documentary film makers.

I need to find a timeline for the initial hit, and the point at which Bush is spoken to by his aid.

I'll look back and see if I can find my 'game log'

I'll NEVER forget it (the burning and 2nd building hit).

I'll post back after I get a time.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Is this the footage?

1st Plane

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
That one started hitting the air about an hour after the impacts. The one that I remember was from a building top.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good, cos' that was the French Documentary Film Makers video.

I just wanted to make sure that there was no confusion.

I'm still looking and can only find this one so far.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Not that I neccessarily disbelieve you guys, but this footage that you speak of must be available on the net somewhere.

Ironically I have the video sitting on my PC, but its 260 megs long...

If you want it, you need to send me a MSN AIM or something Instant messenger, I can set up an FTP for you to use to grab it.

ahh its the whole documentary..

[edit on 5/17/2005 by ThichHeaded]

You are looking for the NBC version of this???

I think I have that also I have to look for it tho..

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Check with one of the mods. I think they were working on a way to upload suc to ATS

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
@kenshiro2012

I think I have the scene you are talking about... I collected alot of things after 9/11 off of p2p apps and such, Its a video with the music from Creed, and it shows a ton of footage from 9/11 I think the scene you are talking about is in that video, if not that one its a 6 min peice from NBC I have.. either way... If you want to see these u2u me wit some IM info and I can help you out...

RIght now I will be out but give me a few hrs and I will brb.

time now 11:00pm e.s.t.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join