It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone heard of area 29?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
never heard of the place what is it?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
thats what i was trying to find out

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I don't think there is anything at all odd about the JFK going to Ireland. Just a liberty call. The US has ships visit Ireland fairly often.

As far as the air patrols over that mountain range, if they did occur they were not from the JFK. A carrier has to be moving FAST and into the wind for planes to launch. If a carrier was anchored in port and tried to launch aircraft it would just slingshot them into the water. The planes need the extra wind from the carrier's speed to create enough lift to remain in the air.

Finally, the US would never move truly top secret, advanced projects to another country. That violates the meaning of Top Secret.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeanutButterJellyTime

I don't think there is anything at all odd about the JFK going to Ireland. Just a liberty call. The US has ships visit Ireland fairly often.

We get visited by ships all the time, but Aircraft Carriers? Very rarely. There were some jokes in the media at the time that the US was going to donate the carrier to us. We were going to turn it into a floating GAA (Irish Football) stadium!!

As far as the air patrols over that mountain range, if they did occur they were not from the JFK. A carrier has to be moving FAST and into the wind for planes to launch. If a carrier was anchored in port and tried to launch aircraft it would just slingshot them into the water. The planes need the extra wind from the carrier's speed to create enough lift to remain in the air.

Heheh, no wind? Obviously you have never heard of the "lovely" conditions of the seas around Ireland, no less the Irish sea's narrow channel and windy conditions. I am sure if they wanted too they could fly off the carrier, but having said that, there are plenty of US bases a short hop away in England? Who knows? There were planes and they weren't ours and they weren't from the RAF (Not that they would have any business in our airspace anyhow....)

Finally, the US would never move truly top secret, advanced projects to another country. That violates the meaning of Top Secret.

I would be interested to know how you would define violating the meaning of Top Secret? Because it is not in the US it couldn't possibly be Top Secret? Ask any good thief where the best stuff in any house is and they will tell you it is not in the safe. The truly valuble stuff is kept away somewhere where you least expect it.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
yes, such as the us nuclear missiles based in turkey at the time of the cuban missile crisis, these missiles were "top secret" but yet in another country.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben94gt
yes, such as the us nuclear missiles based in turkey at the time of the cuban missile crisis, these missiles were "top secret" but yet in another country.

Niiiiice!! Good one!

So Top Secrety secrets do exist outside the US my friends.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

Originally posted by ben94gt

Niiiiice!! Good one!

So Top Secrety secrets do exist outside the US my friends.

Yes! Mandwith Hill in England and Pine Gap Austrailia come to mind. There are many Top Secret US Facilities around the world. Some of the lesser known facilities or site are what they call Temperary Operating Locations or TOL's. In the 1950's there was a TOL in the mountains of Baveria. It was an NSA/ASA facility called Hertsial Base. I know about it because my mom's first husband, who worked for ASA had to go out there sometimes.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

In the 1950's there was a TOL in the mountains of Baveria. It was an NSA/ASA facility called Hertsial Base. I know about it because my mom's first husband, who worked for ASA had to go out there sometimes.

Any idea what they were up to over there? The Baverian mountains have some interesting links with certain secret societies.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy

Originally posted by ghost

In the 1950's there was a TOL in the mountains of Baveria. It was an NSA/ASA facility called Hertsial Base. I know about it because my mom's first husband, who worked for ASA had to go out there sometimes.

Any idea what they were up to over there? The Baverian mountains have some interesting links with certain secret societies.

Being an NSA facility, they were probably spying on the invasion and occupation of Chezlovakia! However that doesn't mean that is All they were up to!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by White Widow

I live in Montauk and have for many years and never heard of any kids going missing. This is a very small town and everyone knows everyone and word travels fast. When on person dies the whole town knows let alone multiple children. And where did you read about this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join