It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality YES Reality Click For a LEVELHEADED Perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This website is packed, I mean packed with BIZZARE and utterly astounding claims.

Anyone who reads the posts can tell this. They litterally open the mind in ways that are refreashing and wondersome.

Now the gist:
Are the people who post here UFO, E.T., NWO Nutheads or are they "normal" everyday culture creatures?

I want to delve deeper into this stuff but if it is "just misleading,"
as we all hope its not, it could be dangerously phycotic. Mel Gibson anyone?

I know one thing and one thing only. The message my confuzed head tells me is that everything is not what it seems, the order of things is way to orderly to be true.

Anything? Anyone?

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hmm, Mel Gibson was a victim of a conspiracy in that movie wasn't he??

I think you would be surprised to find most here are just workin joes and college students.....maybe a sprinkling of fringe, closet dwellers............

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well we have a few Belgiums and Aussies on ATS, but apart from them, I'd say most of us are quite normal people.

Mr. President, it's time for your bloodbath...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well I'm a kind of giant lizard, but that doesn't mean I cannot be a normal person. You know people are very open-minded today.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i am banjoechef, who do u believe now � i think alot of this stuff is here to distract us form the truths, but what theya re needs be figured out, what i really think is that all these concepts are merely a laugh, and those who believe in them merely a cry, u need to experience mescaline to think outside all the concepts, and it's truely crazy n wierd

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Now the gist:
Are the people who post here UFO, E.T., NWO Nutheads or are they "normal" everyday culture creatures?

I want to delve deeper into this stuff but if it is "just misleading,"
as we all hope its not, it could be dangerously phycotic. Mel Gibson anyone?

I know one thing and one thing only. The message my confuzed head tells me is that everything is not what it seems, the order of things is way to orderly to be true.

Anything? Anyone?

I think you would agree that our government is lying to us. They've been lying to us for years, and its nothing new. What aren't they telling us? If something is outside of your awareness, it does not exist in your reality. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist at all.

It is easy to be confused and feel overwhelmed when reading the information on this site and in these message boards. Some people make their points better than others. Don't be afraid to ask for proof & PLEASE make sure that you search for a topic before you post a question like, "So what is the NWO all about?"

In the movie "Conspiracy Theory", Mel Gibson's character was definitely not "dangerously psychotic". In fact, he was a victim of the CIA's "MK-ULTRA" program. His character was a programmed assassin. Even though people believed he was insane, he was telling the truth based on his own experience.

When pursuing conspiracy theories (i.e. the search for reality), realize that you will only rarely find hard evidence to prove the theory true. It is important to look for credible sources! People who are suffering from psychosis don't have the ability to back up each of their delusions with hard evidence.

Although the impulse is to label all of us crazy, just remember that Giodano Bruno was burned at the stake for suggesting that the earth revolved around the sun. People called him a madman, he was killed for his belief, even though his opinion reflected reality.

[Edited on 3-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

top topics

join