It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: 300 Muslim Clerics Call For Jihad Against The US in Three Days.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor
Doodes listen
that story BS

As 300 muslim clecres dont have the right to speak for all muslims
and Jihad there has never been a Jihad for many hunderds of years infact not for 1000 years because Jihad means all muslims uniting all sects of the muslim world as one and fighting for the same cause that uttter BS about Jihad being declared

I guess you better tell that to the over 2.4 million Christians and black non-Arabs that have been killed in Sudan when the Islamic government called for two jihads starting in 1983 and still ongoing. There have been jihads waging for a long time in several countries around the world. i don't think you even know what jihad is and who can call for a jihad. Valhall did a thread about this and it can be found in these forums.

Here is an exceprt and a link that clearly corroborates that you don't know what you are talking about.

To Stop Sudan's Brutal Jihad, Support Sudan's Opposition
by James A. Phillips
Backgrounder #1449

June 13, 2001 | Executive Summary | |

Sudan, Africa's largest country, has been convulsed for 18 years by a brutal civil war that has claimed 2 million lives. Once dubbed "the forgotten war," Sudan's internal conflict has attracted growing international attention because of mounting evidence that Sudan's radical Islamic regime has resorted to systematic bombing of civilians, starvation, slavery, ethnic cleansing, religious persecution, and other human rights abuses to break the will of the opposition, composed predominantly of Christians and animists living in the south.

Excerpted from.
www.heritage.org...

Here is another excerpt to another jihad in another coutry.

Jihad in India
Vinod Kumar

Ever since the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon by Islamic inspired Al-Qaeda "What is Jihad" has become one of the hotly discussed topics. Even in India, where Jihad has been going on for centuries it has generated new interest. The call for Jihad in Kashmir is not a new phenomenon.

Writing recently in The Hindu, Brig. (Retd.) Sarathy in his attempt to portray a balanced picture of Jihad missed some key points.

Excerpted from.
www.kashmirherald.com...

So, as we can see, jihad is nothing new and it is happening as we speak.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The 300 muslim clerics seem to have fallen a bit behind schedule.

Or did I miss something?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by periwinkle blue
The 300 muslim clerics seem to have fallen a bit behind schedule.

Or did I miss something?

There have been renewed attacks on coalition forces, which are mostly Americans....

The article itself was to show the reaction of many Islamic clerics on these allegations of Koran flushing.

Anyways...Jihads against the west, and the US, have been called several times...we did have several attacks by Islamic extremists also..did we not?....and these islamic extremists took a long time to plan for these...

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Not to steal W's thunder, but...BRING EM ON!!!! The more of these douches we kill, the better. They dont stand a chance against us. Why wait and leave em alone? Lets bring all the little maggots out of their holes and start firing. That way we can mop em up once and for all.

Screw them. Screw their koran. Screw their prisoners that we made take some stupid pictures of. SCREW THEM ALL !!! They started this, let's finish them.

I propose about a hundred or so of us, all buy as many korans as possible, get a video camera and film all us urinating on them and send that to al-jazeera. I am soooo tired of these people.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The more of these douches we kill, the better.

.....you said douches...hehe

Anyways.....Yeah they're kinda late. Must have been a bluff, a weak one at that.

They did not follow thru because they knew that it would be hypacritical to do so...and make them look like fools.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Who exactly are you talking about here spliff?

Not to steal W's thunder, but...BRING EM ON!!!! The more of these douches we kill, the better. They dont stand a chance against us. Why wait and leave em alone? Lets bring all the little maggots out of their holes and start firing. That way we can mop em up once and for all.

Screw them. Screw their koran. Screw their prisoners that we made take some stupid pictures of. SCREW THEM ALL !!! They started this, let's finish them.

I propose about a hundred or so of us, all buy as many korans as possible, get a video camera and film all us urinating on them and send that to al-jazeera. I am soooo tired of these people.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
spliff, easy boy, take it easy. i understand that you are sick
of these people, and that you want to kill 'em all to see how
they like THAT. but i have a question about the mass urination?
100 guys, like, in a circle all at once
or
in lines, communionlike?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i'll bet a few more people have called for a jihad against the us today,
and will tomorrow, and the day after that. gonna be tough duty for the
jihad-callers...patriotism isn't the last refuge of a scoundrel, religious fervor
is. being the loudest doesn't make you right.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Jihad huh - bring it on.... Talk about Darwin award recipients....

I just chopped up and ate one them there books with some fava beans and washed it down with a nice Chanti - that cool..??

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
To Muaddib

Listen 1# of all it doesnt matter if i havent got loads of experience on or better said spend loads of time on threads big point do i have knowledge
yes i do as to confirm that Sudan crises cant your read it your self it says corrupt GOVERNMENT doesnt matter if it is MUSLIM/other religion it will be corrupt and stay corrupt and that source is to baised because the gov it self is corrupt plus there are internal issues also to arabs are attacking so where the hell is Jihad in it Jihad is fighting in the way of god.

here is little intro about jihad

It is an Arabic word the root of which is Jahada, which means to strive for a better way of life. The nouns are Juhd, Mujahid, Jihad, and Ijtihad. The other meanings are: endeavor, strain, exertion, effort, diligence, fighting to defend one's life, land, and religion.

Jihad should not be confused with Holy War; the latter does not exist in Islam nor will Islam allow its followers to be involved in a Holy War. The latter refers to the Holy War of the Crusaders.

Jihad is not a war to force the faith on others, as many people think of it. It should never be interpreted as a way of compulsion of the belief on others, since there is an explicit verse in the Qur'an that says:There is no compulsion in religionAl-Qur'an: Al-Baqarah (2:256).

Jihad is not a defensive war only, but a war against any unjust regime. If such a regime exists, a war is to be waged against the leaders, but not against the people of that country. People should be freed from the unjust regimes and influences so that they can freely choose to believe in Allah.

Not only in peace but also in war Islam prohibits terrorism, kidnapping, and hijacking, when carried against civilians. Whoever commits such violations is considered a murderer in Islam, and is to be punished by the Islamic state. during wars, Islam prohibits Muslim soldiers from harming civilians, women, children, elderly, and the religious men like priests and rabies. It also prohibits cutting down trees and destroying civilian constructions.
(Source:MSA-USC)

this source comes from

www.islamicity.com... p&-Response=searchglossary.asp&-MaxRecords=10&-SortField=Term&-SortOrder=Ascending&-op=cn&fsearch=jihad

(copy the whole adderess as it aint working on the form just copy the adderss and past on the address bar)

about kashmir for information it is a disputed region between india,pakistan,china does that ring a bell and another thing if there is a jihad going on there why in the hell doesnt get told on media there is no such thing going on there, there is on going strugle of the people a coward government has siezed extremst control over kashmir and to back that up is there is never a dispute in chinesse part of kashmir nor pakistani part because both dont supperss millitary might on innocent people many counteries dont exchange talks with india as there have been upsetting fights or strugle going on there just like nothern ierland similar to kashmir

and to prove how the indians treat another race and are using aggression read this source
www.guardian.co.uk...

look i only give info like every one and thus do not need any lectures you cant know every thing can ye thats why we learn from each other.

i hope the jihad part getz explianed

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Interseptor]

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sudan is an Islamic government that has been committing genocide in the name of Jihad. There are other Islamic governments and Islamic groups that have also called for jihads against one antion or another.

Now let's see another interpretation by a Mulim cleric of what Jihad is and what it says in the Koran and Sunna about jihad.

Jihad is regarded as the best thing, one can offer voluntarily. It is superior to nonobligatory prayers, fasting, Zakat, Umra and Hajj as mentioned in the Qur'an and the Ahadith of the Prophet(pbuh). The benefits of Jihad are of great extent and large in scope, while its effects are far-reaching and wide-spreading as regards Islam and the Muslims. For an individualMuslim, Jihad includes all acts of worship and all aspects of belief- thus bringing him greatest reward and vast blessings; and for the Muslim nation, Jihad provides all kinds of successes in respect of prosperity and dignity, victory and glory-thus bringing magnificence and splendour.

JIHAD IN THE QUR'AN AND SUNNA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Praise be to Allah swt Who has ordained Al-Jihad (the holy fighting in Allah's Cause):

1. With the heart (intentions or feelings),

2. With the hand (weapons, etc.),

3. With the tongue (speeches, etc., in the Cause of Allah)

Allah has rewarded the one who performs it with lofty dwellings in the Gardens (of Paradise).

I testify that there is none who has the right to be worshipped but Allah (swt) Alone and He has no partners (with Him). I (also) testify that Muhammad (pbuh) is His slave and His Messenger, the one sent by Allah Law as a mercy for the 'Alameen (mankind and jinns); the one commanded by Allah (swt) to fight against AlMushrikun[l] (and all those who ascribe partners with Allah). He fought for Allah's Cause with all his power and ability-may Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him, upon his followers and upon his companions who believed in him, and honoured him, helped him and followed the light (the Qur'an) and his .AsSunna (the legal ways, orders, acts of worship, statements, etc.) which was revealed to him...those who emigrated and fought in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives, they were the supreme conquerors and the masters.

[1l Al-Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammad (pbuh)

Excerpted from.
www.islamworld.net...

[edit on 16-6-2005 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join