It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Resource

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
great resource for checking into the connections between board members of major businesses and organizations. if you want to see how some of these secret societies are connected, check out some of the board members from your fav company listed and watch the little networks grow.

theyrule.com [mod edit: I beleive you mean www.theyrule.net... ? ]

load some preset maps, my personal favorite is 'the magnificent seven" from j.p. morgan chase.

forgive me if this has been posted before, i checked the front page of a few forums i thought it could go in before i posted to see if it's been mentioned recently.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The site doesn't seem to exist.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

A Brief Explanation
They Rule allows you to create maps of the interlocking directories of the top companies in the US in 2004.The data was collected from their websites and SEC filings in early 2004, so it may not be completely accurate - companies merge and disappear and directors shift boards.

Notice: Requires Flash Plugin.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HALLOWEEN78
The site doesn't seem to exist.

i did get the url wrong in my first post before nygdan was nice enough to edit for me...it should be www.theyrule.net... the front page isn't in flash so that should show up for you even if you don't have flash installed...but to access the rest of the site, you do need flash.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by enomus]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
site is there, but doesn't load up for me, ill look into it to find what the problem is. It seems this is going to be an interesting read.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i'll take a screenshot of some of the maps when i get in from the office for anyone who doesn't have flash or is having problems viewing this.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ok, i'll use their map of the 10 richest people as an example...

so this is a basic map of the 10 richest people...this is all interactive, you can move any of the object you see. if you mouse over one of the table icons that represent the company, you get a menu. one of the options is 'directors' which will open new people icons for all of the directors of that company and show you through those grey lines if they're a board member of any other companies on the screen.

this is a map called, "why harvard doesn't fund alternative healthcare research".

you can load pre-made maps that people submit, like the ones above...or make your own map and submit them for others to see.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Probably the best way to follow your inquiries into a direction that leads to the main source of all of this manipulation would be to check out the board members of the banks. The banks control the corporations because no corporation can make any kind of move without backing from the banks. Who controls the banks? The Federal Reserve controls the whole of American economy. Who controls the Federal Reserve? Against the guidelines in the Constitution, the Federal Reserve is owned & operated by a coalition of privately owned & operated international banking corporations...Most of which are European in origin.

Think about it a second; In this modern day world, nobody can use any kind of money anywhere or for any purpose without the backing from one bank or another...Not nations, not corporations, not any of the large Organized Religions & not even most citizens in the developed countries in the world. Not even the United Nations can move without the financing that banks represent.

As Abraham Lincoln has been known to say, "I have the Confederate Army in front of me & the banks behind me. Of the two, the banks are more dangerous."

So...Where do you think the root of the manipulation begins?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
very true MidnightDStroyer....though our congress does have the right to print their own interest free money without the backing or approval of any bank...but still chooses not to. sad.

if you have access to the site, check out the 'most popular' map section and load the "magnificant seven" map which shows the board members of morgan/chase bank and all the other companies they're connected to.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hey, now that is pretty neat.

I don't think that the 'maps' can be used as arguements in themselves, but they certainly can come in handy in terms of illustrating an idea.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Hey, now that is pretty neat.

I don't think that the 'maps' can be used as arguements in themselves, but they certainly can come in handy in terms of illustrating an idea.

exactly! there really is no way to 'prove' these people that sit on multiple boards are in cahoots, so to speak. but you should be able to look at that harvard map and say hmmmmmmmmmm.
also, at the very least, it does prove some connections between some key corporations and organizations and could/should raise some ethical type of debates.

top topics

join