It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have the best idea for a tv show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What if we could get some of the rarest animals in the world and fight them. for example wouldnt a bear vs a silver back gorrilla be a good fight. how about a panda. ive talked to many people and they would be interested in buying my tape if i tried to make one . i just want some of your guys insight into what you think

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There is no way peta would allow that ever

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Althougn this sort of appeals to my baser instincts -- being of Lithuanian, actually Samogitianays, heritage, the thought of throwing Vikings into the pit with bears always gets my blood moving. There are those who have refined their sensibilities to a point where it would never be allowed to be made. And, if made, it would never be allowed to be viewed. Your video would be relegated to the same shelf as the Asian "snuff films". After all, animals need to be protected. Now, instead, lets take two and three year old toddlers, file their baby teeth down to points, toss them into a ring where can all enjoy "professional baby boxing" (a cruel and heartless sport?).:bash:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How about:

Neanderthal ATS member armed with computer

versus Sabertooth and T-Rex and school of Piranha ?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I rather see a real life Jedi vs a real life Ninja master

/airhump

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I hope none of you guys steal my idea i will sue you. i think i can take the piranahs and the sabre tooth with my shot gun, but that t rex would be another story. id probally have to use a car bomb for him but it would be fun.
As for that ninja i think i would rather see one fight a roman or greek soldier, you see that could be another idea for a tv show. roman vs ninja or viking vs a ninja hey how bout one of those old fancy european guys with the feather hat and pointy sword vs a ninja. i think a ninja or a samurai would win in most cases though

As for my animal figths i think a bear or gorilla could take it all

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I thought about this a few months ago.Remember all those obnoxiuos teens,that had real attitude problems,on some of the talk shows,a few years back?Well.you get people like that and drop them into Leavenworth or Sing Sing. Call it Survivor-Prison.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe if done in a sort of Celebrity Deathmatch style....Claymation...

new topics

top topics

join