It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: George Galloway Arrives In The U.S To Clear His Name

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by subz
Galloway has you republicans eating your words and clearly refuted all the so-called evidence leveled against him by your Senate.

This is just the openning volley in what will eventually bring all the lies and deceit behind Blair and Bush's administrations to the fore.

And once again you turn this into a "Republican vs Liberal war".....

i find it strange, i presented a link with evidence which even found the owner of a US oil company, an American, guilty of using OFF for profit and yet all you think about is to turn this into another of your "Let's hate, bash and blame the Republicans" posts....

It shows exactly what your stance is on finding the truth subz....

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Muaddib]

Muaddib you assume that the distrust and down right anger I harbour towards the Bush administration is small and I over exaggerate it. But I really do think that deeply about Bush and his lackies. I really do think they are pure evil and really have to be stopped. Its not like mild distrust that I ham up just because I feel like it. I truly believe there is a struggle going on for our very freedom and if nothings done about it we're all screwed.

Dont guess at my stance on this Muaddib, I've already laid it our clear and simple. Read

[edit on 17/5/05 by subz]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I watched this on Sky News , all i saw where two sides of the same coin, Galloway saying hes not guilty because Americans are just as bad as him. Lets face the facts that Iraq has been plundered by just about everybody who likes money. Its a waste of time trying to pin things on Galloway and the French , when American business like Haliburton gets billions.To me everyone is corrupt , i just feel for the people who have died making these people rich.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
MSNBC Hardball had Galloway and Coleman on the show last night.
Here's the clip:
Hardball-Galloway-20050517

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

Just a few thoughts on Galloways' visit to US. Although I'm not a fan of Galloway, I have to say that I was very interested to see the reaction of the senators to his rather forthright style. ( Not something they normally have to deal with!) I think that basically he is a man of integrity, whatever you may think of his views, and it was refreshing to see him face to face with the neocons ( his words!) stating things about the US puppet regime in Baghdad, illegality of the war, civilian deaths, arms to Iraq courtesy of Donald Rumsfeld etc. I think anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that there was a hidden agenda behind the Iraq war. You only have to have seen B Liars' evasiveness during the recent election campaign in Britain - stating that it's in the past - we have to move on, instead of answering the question! ( It obviously isn't in the past as people are still dying) Or the refusal of Ms. Rice and Jack ( man of ) Straw to answer the question vis a vis The memorandum - " which memorandum?"

What we need to see now is for Pasqua and Zhirinovsky to turn up and expose the hearing for what it is - a cover. Why were the American names on the "list" of oil credit recipients left off? The Frenchman and the Russian I know nothing about, but lets hope they have the same size cojones as Galloway. Shame that Paxman wasn't accused............

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Muaddib,

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by John bull 1

This is starting to look like a really shoddy blame game. The U.S suppress the names of their own while hypocritically throw the mud at everyone else.
It's laughable and absurd.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by John bull 1]

Not really, i gave a link about the OFF scandal in which Galloway is a part of. In that same link I even talk about one American, David B. Chalmers, who is the owner of an oil company in Texas who was also taking money from the OFF program.

The lies...the lies from the left.... yep, it is laughable alright...

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Muaddib]

Where is this link you claim to have posted? Is it in this thread or another?

Can you post a link to your posting of the link you have posted about above?

Cheers

BHR

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join