It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video archive!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Today I started a thread in which I stated that I would like to upload my UFO videos onto ATS. But unfortuanetly that wasn't going to happen, so I did the next best thing... With the help of my fellow member, I managed to host 19 videos today on the net. With that acomplished, which by the way took me an insane 3 and 1/2 hours to complete, I started a thread with the links to my videos. Currently there are only 19 videos, like I said before, but it will rapidly grow as I will add more and more videos when I have the spare time. My only request now is to have my thread pinned in the Aliens and UFO forum so all my fellow member can see the videos. I have also asked for the help of my fellow members to post links to other UFO videos they came across the net, or hosted them themselfs. Anyway with all that said and done, here is the link to the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

[edit on 16-5-2005 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thank you. I am sure many others will get enjoyment from your work and efforts.

Again, Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hehe... The hell I go through for you guys. That Site hates me or something, nothing I uploaded worked the first time. Next time, I'll try to find a better hosting site. And your welcome
(woot, this is my 500th post)

[edit on 16-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes thank you very much!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That list looks great, nice job.
Seems all that hard work did pay off, I gotta check those out later on.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
WOOT!!!

Thanks Gazrok for pinning my thread in the Aliens and UFO forum.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
Hehe... The hell I go through for you guys. That Site hates me or something, nothing I uploaded worked the first time. Next time, I'll try to find a better hosting site. And your welcome
(woot, this is my 500th post)

I'm not sure why you're having so many problems uploading to putfile.
I've uploaded dozens of videos there and I very rarely have problems.

You just need to know the limitation on file types and sizes.
It won't accept .mov or .rm files or anything over 10MB but everything else should work fine.

BTW, if you have files that are the wrong type or are too large, you can put them on Rapidshare or another host and I can convert them or shrink them for you and upload them to putfile.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ahhh I see now! The videos that didn't work were over 10megs (way over). Much thanks for the help AceOfBase.
I will try the other sites you and Lanotom said.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
My thread has been renamed to "Aliens and UFO video archive", as I will add alien videos also, but mostly more UFO vids.

P.S. Does anyone want to start a thread with links to many aliens and UFO (self hosted) pics? I would, but I dont have enough time to do two threads at once.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Bahhh... Im still have a lot of trouble uploading my videos on the net. Mostly becuase all the sites I have tryed, all of them have limitations like, bandwidth, video size, account size, inactivity penaltys, etc. I could only find sites that were unlimited in all these aspects that cost like 10 bucks a month!
I need a free site with not ristrictions becuase I have GIGs of video I would like to upload and show to you guys. If you guys can find a site that meets my requirements and that is well... free, that would be great. I would really apreciate it, becuase I must have spend 5 hours looking for one today and found only crap. Anyway thanks for all the help so far, but it seems that maybe I wont be able to get this done.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beyondSciFi
Bahhh... Im still have a lot of trouble uploading my videos on the net. Mostly becuase all the sites I have tryed, all of them have limitations like, bandwidth, video size, account size, inactivity penaltys, etc.

I have similar issues but you're not going to find a free site that does everything you want it to. You have to work with the limitations that you are presented with.

One workaround is to shrink any videos that are above the allowed sizes.
Open Windows Movie Maker (under accessories or click run and type moviemk) and import the video files then click 'save to my computer'.
You will then be presented with an option as to what size you want the final file to be. You can shrink a 100MB file down to 10MB if needed and while there will be a lot of loss in quality, it may be better than not be able to host the file at all.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

One workaround is to shrink any videos that are above the allowed sizes.
Open Windows Movie Maker (under accessories or click run and type moviemk) and import the video files then click 'save to my computer'.
You will then be presented with an option as to what size you want the final file to be. You can shrink a 100MB file down to 10MB if needed and while there will be a lot of loss in quality, it may be better than not be able to host the file at all.

Too bad I deleted my Windows Movie Maker a while ago, I guess ill just do system restore to get it back. Thanks AOB, I will try it when I have some spare time.

P.S. I managed to upload another video today. This one is among my favorites. Check it out, its been added to my initial post, its number 1 on the bottem. Tell me what you think.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-5-2005 by beyondSciFi]

top topics

join