It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus=Satan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
We all know the horrible atrocities the christian church (as a whole) has been responsible for over the past couple of milliniae. Over the course of my theological studies I came upon a conclusion based on several passages from the Bible, that would suggest that Jesus was actually the devil/lucifer/satan(whatever you want to call him). Over the course of several years I was led to the same conclusion many many times, after going back and thoroughly re-reading multiple text's.

A few reasons that sparked this train of thought are; The history of the church, Jesus referring to himself as the bright morning star(lucifer), Jesus' final suicidal act, his over-all contempt for life in general, just to name a few.

I do not care to list all the information that led me to this conclusion, but I recently found a site, that mirrored some of my earlier inklings. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I for one think there could be some credence to it. Opinions?

www.quicknet.ch...

www.quicknet.ch...

www.nobeliefs.com...

I find the thought of people worshipping Satan un-awares quite humorous actually.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There are so many denominations of Christianity because of Satan. Once a church organization blatenly (spelling?) ignores a command from God, Satan has legal right to that domain. God's spirit would usually leave that organization because he prefers obedience over sacrifice. Satan has cast a shadow over all of Christianity and God has let him. I do not believe that the real Jesus of Nazareth represents the Satan we imagine today. What Satan is doing is masking the real Jesus, so light is shown on to him instead.

Odd

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
this is addressed in the bible. jesus performs a number of exorcisms, and explains that satan would not work against his own kind thusly.

read the thing before you go trying to make assumptions about the divine mystery.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this sounds like a post merely posted in an attempt to start a flame war with the multitude of bible bangers here on ATS. It won't work my friend. This thread will just become a scriptural quotation war, and therefore ansolute drivel within 2 pages.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Bible states that Satan is a created being and states that Christ was the Creator........

Therfore...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
We all know the horrible atrocities the christian church (as a whole) has been responsible for over the past couple of milliniae.

You mean the Catholic church. There's a difference between that and the real church. The catholic church is an institution that misinforms people about what salvation is. The true church is individual people who have accepted Christ as Savior alone and Lord of their life.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

We all know the horrible atrocities the christian church (as a whole) has been responsible for over the past couple of milliniae.

You mean the Catholic church. There's a difference between that and the real church. The catholic church is an institution that misinforms people about what salvation is. The true church is individual people who have accepted Christ as Savior alone and Lord of their life.

Youre right dbrant about the catholic church. the catholic church are the ones behind the crusades. they have also introduced idol worship by using like figures of saints as something to pray to. kinda funny how people think the catholic church is who christians really are. the catholic church used to burn other christians for having a bible or defying their laws. that church is a money hungry replica of the jewish temples back in the day of jesus.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Luciefer was a creation of John milton in paradise lost. so really it is purely conjecture to link Jesus to satan via the name lucifer.

Also it was metioned by Odd but it bears repeating. Why would Jesus banish deamons from people and send deamon posses livestock to thier death if he was the "Prince of Deamons" and why did Jesus allow himself to be killed after following Jewish law perfectly, if he was truely Satan?

The word Satan litterally translates to "deciever" in hebrew. You are decieving no one but yourself in thinking Satan and Jesus are the same. if you ignore everyhting in John Miltons Paradise lost about Lucifer and the other deamons you will find there isn't much to go on except what is in the bible and Satan is never treated very well in them

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Satan was an Angel in Heaven... he was cast out from Heaven!
Jesus is NOT the creator of anything... he is the SON of GOD .... GOD is the creator...If Jeus was Satan why on Earth would a christina be suppose to pray to Jesus to escape from Satan ??? Good grief ! :shk:

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastergallo

Originally posted by dbrandt

Youre right dbrant about the catholic church. the catholic church are the ones behind the crusades. they have also introduced idol worship by using like figures of saints as something to pray to. kinda funny how people think the catholic church is who christians really are. the catholic church used to burn other christians for having a bible or defying their laws. that church is a money hungry replica of the jewish temples back in the day of jesus.

Amen you two.

This is why I try to show people the difference. This is why Christ is spoken evil of. This thread is a pefect example of the purpose of the rcc.

Satan was an Angel in Heaven... he was cast out from Heaven!
Jesus is NOT the creator of anything... he is the SON of GOD .... GOD is the creator...If Jeus was Satan why on Earth would a christina be suppose to pray to Jesus to escape from Satan ??? Good grief ! :shk:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

"Let us make man in our image...."

;-)

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jake1997
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

"Let us make man in our image...."

;-)

i get you point ...lol...

top topics

join