It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1991 9/11 codes vs. 616 6/16 codes - Route 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
One of the things that changed during the terminal phase of route 666 (Waco to Schiavo) was the way the illuminati gave their codes.

Few were supposed to respond to the 1991 9/11 codes ... but the fact that three weeks later I am still the only one to respond in public to the 616 6/16 codes says it all about what's ahead.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Can you please clearly explain what you think is going to happen? Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the day when MattMarriott actually posts something everyone can understand.

Something clear and with the purpose and/or meaning made known.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What's up with the picture? Is that a real album cover?

Can you please translate your post, Im a little stupid and having a hard time understanding it.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
What's up with the picture? Is that a real album cover?

Can you please translate your post, Im a little stupid and having a hard time understanding it.

The cover is real. I have no idea how it relates to anything in that posts though.

www.snopes.com...

Claim: The planned cover for a hip-hop album due to be released in November depicted an exploding World Trade Center.

Origins: The image below pictures the planned cover art (prepared in June 2001) for the forthcoming "Party Music" album by the hip-hop group The Coup. The cover depicts The Coup with an exploding World Trade Center in the background; group member DJ Pam the Funktress waves two sticks held between thumbs and forefingers (as if "conducting" the proceedings with two batons) while "Boots" Riley displays what looks like a detonator (but is actually just a guitar tuner).

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yeah it's a real cover that was to be released before 9/11
My belief is that the original plan was to blame the black population for 9/11 then they decided to go with the Muslim pop instead.

But thats just my opinion.

wired-vig.wired.com...

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted by MattMarriott
I am still the only one to respond in public to the 616 6/16 codes says it all about what's ahead.

In the mean time lets all spin some vinyl for what promises to be the most happ'n record to come out this year. Ladies and gentlemen give it up for "The Coup"

[edit on 20-5-2005 by dbates]

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The french referendum script that went wrong, May 29, 2005, forced the illuminati to postpone it, as I explained in other threads before 6/16.

Are the illuminati now using the Coup again to give codes again

or just playing games with their last sheeple?
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ok so what you are trying to say is that the illuminati is going to detonate a nuklear device at the washington monument on 9/11 this year but its al quida that will actualy be doing it under instructions from the illuminati so thats what you are saying right

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I'm still waiting for the day when MattMarriott actually posts something everyone can understand.

Something clear and with the purpose and/or meaning made known.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

you know thats probably why he never says anything because he things he may be wrong and then waits till something happens then if anything happens he can say see I told you something was going to happen

unfortunatly it dosent work out too well cause if everyone made predictions like that then we would all say things like something may happen in the next 15-20 years I don't know for sure what but something might happen

woulden't it be great if all predictions were as vauge as that then no one would care and just live in the now

but fortunatly their are actual good predictions out their wich are just fun to see if they are actualy true

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
ok so what you are trying to say is that the illuminati is going to detonate a nuklear device at the washington monument on 9/11 this year but its al quida that will actualy be doing it under instructions from the illuminati so thats what you are saying right

I guess the Illuminati need new watch batteries?

Or new calendars....

new topics

top topics

join