It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supercavitating torpedoes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
ZERO POINT WHICH IS LIKE A VACUME THAT EXISTS BETWEEN DIFFERENT STATES OF MATTER,THE SPOT IN BETWEEN WHERE THEY PHYSICALLY MEET.

Actually zero point enrgy comes from a vacuum where virtual particles pop in and out of existance, theoretically enabling us to have unlimited energy with the absence of any matter conducted by NASA amongst others. This has been proven in experiments using the Casimir Effect.
I don't know what your explanation of zero point comes from, but it is incorrect.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Rouge1,I am not attempting to explain what someone else already terms zero point energy ,I am simply trying to fing terminology that will "fit"the idea I am trying to pass on.

Anyone at all with any type of science or technical background who happens to already have the knowledge to "interpret"my message will do exactly that.They will correct me as needed in terms of the terminology I use because they are professionals and they will also figure out exactly where the rest of the puzzell pieces go WORKING FROM MY IDEA OUTWARDS .

You could provide a term for the idea I am putting forward and I would gladly use your terminology in the future ,because I dont know exactly what the nuts and bolts of the theory are myself.I wish I did.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What I am trying to say is that the point that EXISTS "between" DIFFERENT "states"of MATTER is like a vacume similar to outer space,an area where our NORMAL RULES OF PHYSICS FAIL TO APPLY THEMSELVES.

THIS IS WHY THE BUBBLE OF GAS OR WHATEVER WILL ALLOW THE TORPEDO TO TRAVEL THROUGH THE WATER FASTER,this is new physics on an overwhelming level but because it was weapons orientated the biggest application was overlooked.

We are not talking about a special paint that we put on the torpedo to enable it to negate friction in the water like teflon,THIS IS THE APPLICATION OF AN ENTIRELY NEW PHYSICS AND I AM ASKING FOR TECHNICAL HELP TO EXPLAIN HOW THE SAME PRINCIPAL CAN BE APPLIED TO AIR TRAVEL IN OUR SKYS BECAUSE THIS IS THE PRINCIPAL BEING USED RIGHT NOW THAT WE HAVENT QUITE FIGURED OUT YET.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CORRECTION ROUGE1,AND IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD THAT MIGHT HELP APPLY THE TORPEDO METHOD TO AIR TRAVEL PLEASE POST IT AND MAYBE WE CAN GET EVEN MORE HELP IN THE TRANSLATION.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's not new physics. The difference in friction between liquid water and low-pressure water vapor or ejected gas is pretty old news.

Google on plasma aerodynamics if you want to know about similar concepts for aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join