It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Cell's ATS story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
ooh exciting... excellent progress Blue Cell

keep it coming.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
With that thought Mark P. went to tell everybody his idea, "good idea" commented the commander. "But who should climb? You have to be pretty strong to climb up buildings with rope". "I'll do it" replied Fabiano, G. "I use to do these kinda of things when I was a proffesional crook, and besides that I trained on the hardest to climb, and the tallest mountains on earth". "Okay then its settled" replied the commander. "With that Fabiano G. walked to the side of the building were the windows and hooks were. Just as he started to climb Tony Mercedes stopped him, "what"? he asked. "Don't forget to take these" he handed him a pair of screw drivers. "Oh right to take the windows out by unscrewing the screws, thanks buddy". Then he threw the rope up around one of the hooks, and started to climb. One hour later, " wow this hurts the arms like hell" he commented he was on the 90th window, and 30th floor. Forth five minutes later, " wow that was hard" he commented. With that he started to unscrew the screws five minutes later he was done, just as he was getting in he got a warning from the team that some cars were coming his way. He quickly got in the room and rescrewed the screws to the window good enough so it looked like nothing happened. The car was a black mercedes, when the door opened two Egyptian looking men came out, "I though they were suppose to be here", one of the men grumbled. "Well looks like they got away" commented the other man, "either way their gonna pay hell for killing our friends". Tony Mercedes slowly sneaked up to their car and put a homing device on it while the bad guys were looking around for any sign of human presence. A couple of minutes later they drove of, "ha I just put a tracking device on those SOB's car, their the ones who are going to pay hell".

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
As soon as Fabiano G had gotten the schematics and came down, they looked at the tracking device screen and saw were their enemies were. "Currently their residing in an apartment off of Brasbury St" said Mick Freeman. "I know the place well, there is some fire escape's on every side of the building, my guess is their on the top floor good place for defensive surveliance and they can escape from the roof if needed". "We will have to be very carefull not to make any noise and not be seen in this operation" said Nelo Orgonei. 3.00 AM "everyone got their face paint and dark close on"? Said Mick Freeman. "Yes sir" they whispered. "Okay lets get moving" said the commander. Slowly they climbed up the fire escape painstakingly treading lightly and trying to keep low to the ground and not make any silhouettes. Thirty minutes later they were on the top floor, they looked through the window through binoculars the enemy was asleep. "Okay men, we need five people to go up on the roof to make sure their is no surveliance, the rest of us will enter the room take out the enemy and search the apartment" said Mick Freeman. Fabiano G, Tony Mercedes, Mark Pertony, and one of the brits went up to the roof their was no one their. As that was happening the commanders both broke and entered through the window and swiftly dealt with all resistance in the room. Closer inspection of the room revealed documents outlining the info about were guards were going to be posted on the Luthiantic, schematics of the Luthiantic and much more valuable information. "Wow this info will come in very handy for the operation" said the commander "I can't wait intill we get back".

[edit on 11-11-2005 by blue cell]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
SBS Unit 10

Justin Brackston was crouching low in the brush near the lake's edge, looking intently through the binoculars at the Queen Mary II. "Well it looks like they patrol the center of the deck every five minutes, thats our time of entry", Justin Brackston said to Alsada Sutherland. "Well we have to get a look on the other side of the ship, I suggest taking a team of 5 people and paddling half the way there, then me and you swimming the rest of the way . Of course we would do this at night" said Alsada Sutherland. "Sounds like a plan" answered the British Commander. That night at 1 AM they launched the boat off the coast. Swiftly but quitely they paddled toward the vessel. Straining their eyes and ears to detect any movement or sound that would give away the enemy. Fifeteen minutes later.... "okay lets go" said Justin Brackston. Slowly they slipped into the water, taking care not to make the slightest noise. The water was cold, but their wetsuits helped them to avoid freezing. They started to swim for the ship with a slow, but deliberate stroke. Forty five minutes later .... "I was right" said Justin Brackston "the guard watch is the same". "Wow this was easy" said Sutherland.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am gonna restart this story because there is one flaw in the plot and I want to edit it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join