It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Handle Proof of God?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
People are constantly looking for proof of God, well here is some news for you. We've got it. Is it something that will qualm all of the doubters? Probably not. But if you are looking for reasonable evidence of God's existance, and are open to the possibility. I think I can help. Or I guess I should say, I hope I can. If you are looking for proof of God, look into this. I myself have a gift. I am able to read synchronicities, and they guide me in my day to day life. Well last night, I had a BIG one. I happened to be up late flipping through the channels. When I ran across a show on Discovery Channel. I think was called Brain Man. Which is about a man named Daniel Tammet, who is a savant. You can check out his website here: www.optimnem.co.uk...

Anyways, Daniel is amazing to say the least. What is different about him, as far as being a savant is concerned. Is that with the exception of his gift, he is a normal guy with few exceptions. Daniel's primary gift, appears to be with numbers. For example, here is a quote from his website. "On March 14th ('Pi Day') 2004, at the Museum of the History of Science in Oxford, Daniel set a new British and European record when he recited the mathematical constant 'Pi' (3.14...) from memory to 22,514 decimal places. The record-breaking feat was featured throughout national and international media."

In part of the show, they interviewed another savant. He had been hit in the head with a baseball, when he was younger. Now he can recite what day of the week dates fall on, and what the weather was like on that day. Other then his gift, he is a normal man as well. Living a normal every day life. Daniel said that he believes everyone holds the same potential. Everyone has a gift, that they can tap into. I for one, know he is right. I know this from my own personal experience. I have been searching for answers about who I am, for around three years now. Gradually I have been given peices to that puzzle. Last night was the final piece.

Synchronicity led me to watching that show. Through that show, I now realize why I am different. Why I have a hard time relating to others. (A common thread for savants.) Why I had to bounce my head on my pillow, to fall asleep at night. (Daniel used to bang his head on walls etc., when he was growing up.) Why I used to cry constantly as a baby, according to my parents. (Daniel also cried constantly as a baby.)

Daniel says, that his gift started when he had seizures as a child. The man that was hit in the head with the baseball. Said his gift started, after he was hit in the head. I myself ran into a tree head first going around 20-25 mph. While sledding when I was younger. I was also hit in the back of the head with a baseball, and in a roll over accident going 110 mph. While I was asleep in the back seat of the car. I still have glass imbedded in my head from it. Daniel is a gay man. People throughout my life have believed I am gay. (I am not gay, or bi. Not that it matters.) The point is, there are some every serious connections here. Between these savants experiences, and my own. But the kicker is on a personal level, as my name is also Daniel. Synchronicity is one of my gifts, and this is just another example of it at work in my life.

There is a reason I watched that show last night, and it was to awaken me to why I am different. Daniel said that he didn't even realize he had a gift, because he thought everyone was able to process information the same way he does.Which is exactly what I experienced as well. I have always thought the way I was, was normal. Now when I look back on things that took place in my life. It all is starting to make sense. Why people resented me, why people lied about me. Why people tried to assassinate my character, on down the line. I didn't know I was different, but they did. I was resented, because I am gifted. The fact that I didn't know I was. Probably made matters worse. Because I obviously acted, like what I was doing was no big deal. Which probably comes across as being arrogant, etc.. Which does explain alot of my interactions, with alot of people I have known in my life. They look at me and treat me like I am a freak, because I am.

So here is some information for you all, from your resident freak. God exists, and savants are your key to discovering the devine. Not just the devine in savants, but in us all. There is a reason savants believe everyone is capable of processing information, in the same exact way. Because we are convinced everyone can. If you want to see God, here is you evidence. Daniel and myself, both believe that this information is coming from somewhere else. When someone tells Daniel to multiply 37 out six times. He doesn't compute the information in his head. He is shown signs in his minds eye, that remind him of numbers. He says that he gets a very nice numbing sensation, in the middle of his forehead. This is what I experience as well. What is baffeling the scientists, is that Daniel isn't computing the information. Carl Yung says that the Universal Mind, was giving him information that was not created in his own mind. This is what Daniel and myself, are also claiming to be our personal experince of this as well.

In the Bible, it says that God is all knowing. The Universal Mind, as described by Yung is also all knowing. We are all saying, this information isn't created in our minds. So where is this information coming from? There is obviously a source, where it originates. What is that source, and how is it getting into our brains? The Bible also says, that therw was a fruit with the knowledge of good and evil. Whomever ate of it, would gain all of the knowledge. How exactly would that work? Was their a big bang, and Adam and Eve instantly knew all there was to know? Or was it gradual steps of realizations. Like "hey I don't have any clothes on"? This isn't a new concept.

The Universal Mind exists, and savants are evidence of it's existance here in the physical. Now what is man going to do with that knowledge? We will come a long way, when it is generally accepted by man. That God is an energy. Scientists can measure energy in everything around us, to include rocks. What is that energy, that exists within things that aren't "alive"? The Bible says God is everywhere. If God is that energy, then it truely is everywhere. If God is the Universal Mind, then God truely knows all that is. If God uses synchronicity to communicate. Then we all can have a real relationship with that energy. So let those whom have eyes see, and those that have ears hear, and those that feel experience.

Your resident freak,
TomSawyer

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
20-25 mph??? how the hell did you ran so fast!!! espically if you are a kid...
and 110 mph? what highway do you go at going this fast?

and how does everyone have a gift prove that god exist?
for me god still don't exist...

and doing math has nothing to do with if god exist... you can study hard enough to remember the stuff... for me well i am too lazy lol

[edit on 16-5-2005 by ulshadow]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So savants are your "proof" of God?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
20-25 mph??? how the hell did you ran so fast!!! espically if you are a kid...

I wasn't running, I was sledding in the mountains of Colorado.

and 110 mph? what highway do you go at going this fast?

The autobaun in Germany, when I served in the military, in my 316 BMW.

and how does everyone have a gift prove that god exist?
for me god still don't exist...

Like I said, it won't be proof to everyone. But it may open eyes to the fact. That there is something that exists, outside of ourselves and this physical world. That a Universal Mind actually exists. Is it too hard to believe, that people in the Bible experienced the exact same phenomena. Then called it God. Because it couldn't be explained in normal terms? How about other religions as well?

TomSawyer

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
So savants are your "proof" of God?

Yes, savants, true psychics, etc.. The information is coming from somewhere. Where is it coming from? One mans God, is another mans aliens, is another mans etc..

TomSawyer

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer

Like I said, it won't be proof to everyone. But it may open eyes to the fact. That there is something that exists, outside of ourselves and this physical world. That a Universal Mind actually exists. Is it too hard to believe, that people in the Bible experienced the exact same phenomena. Then called it God. Because it couldn't be explained in normal terms? How about other religions as well?

TomSawyer

you mean llike demensions? we are still a very young race and we still can't understand how our own brain works even till today!!! but we know enough that our brain sometimes play tricks on us.

and could people stop using the bible or koran or any other book to like it to justify their actions and stuff...
it's a couple thousand year old book for god sake! and you will never know how many times people might change the stuff in there over this period of time.
i personally don't need a couple thousand year old book to tell me what to do hehe.

and i don't have a religion... all religion have a flaw somewhere so don't say one religion is the best of them all.

heck i am not even Atheist as i classify it as a religion as well.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why is there a claim that there is proof of god, but no presentation of proof of god?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I agree with you TomSawyer. In my opinion information in general is the most compelling proof of God's existence. Specifically the information contained within the biosphere in the form of DNA.

I find it interesting that there are so many people searching for extraterrestrial intelligence presumably in the form of coded information, when exactly that type of code resides within every living thing on earth. We are searching outer space for information when the answers we seek have all the while been within our very own bodies.

Steve

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why is there a claim that there is proof of god, but no presentation of proof of god?

The truth is, there is proof all around us to include in this post. Some just refuse to see it, or acknowledge it for what it is. You can't explain this phenomenon. Prove it isn't God, or what people percieve to be God. What may be proof to me of God's existance, may not be proof to you. Because our concepts of God may be completely different. To say there is no proof of God in this post, is to assume your concepts of God are correct. What if they aren't, or are you God? Please let me know if you are!

By the way Nygdan, this post was originally posted in Paranormal Studies of ATS. Which in my mind, is exactly what savants are. Can you please explain to me, why it was moved by Amuk to the Conspiracies in Religions forum? Then from that forum, to here? Seems like the mods don't know where to put this thread. Why does this not qualify as paranormal? It's not even understood by science, much less an accepted norm.

TomSawyer

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
you mean llike demensions? we are still a very young race and we still can't understand how our own brain works even till today!!! but we know enough that our brain sometimes play tricks on us.

Tricks like, being able to recite pie 22, 514 decimal point out? Or learning to speak a foreign language fluently in a week? I'm all for debate. But could you please do some research on this, so we can be on close to the same sheet of music here? I'm not talking about minds playing tricks. I'm talking about knowledge, that is not being created by the mind which posses it.

and could people stop using the bible or koran or any other book to like it to justify their actions and stuff...
it's a couple thousand year old book for god sake! and you will never know how many times people might change the stuff in there over this period of time.
i personally don't need a couple thousand year old book to tell me what to do hehe.

and i don't have a religion... all religion have a flaw somewhere so don't say one religion is the best of them all.

You won't hear me saying that. I am a Realist, nothing more or less. I quote the Bible, because that is what I was raised with. (Ministers kid) It also applies to the Jewish, Muslim, and Christian religions. (All use 1st 5 books of the Bible.) I myself would like to see the fighting between all of them stop. So I kind of have to address them in their words, so they can see the point I am trying to make. IMO most all religions are worshiping the same exact God. It is ego that says my God, or your God etc.. God existed before religion did, and will much after they are gone.

TomSawyer

new topics

top topics

join