It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Lights over Phoenix (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
UFO hunter Jeff Willes (UfosOverPhoenix.com), captured a new video of the "Phoenix Lights" while investigating reports of sightings near northwest Phoenix. According to Willes, at 7:30PM on May 12, seven lights came out of nowhere, traveling in a north to south direction. Willes later contacted Luke Air Force Base about the lights, but they claimed to have no knowledge of the event.

The video is very clear and impressive. Watch it on Coast 2 Coast.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am a believer in the Phoenix Lights. However, that really DID look like flares. Hmmm ?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This UFO looks similar to the one in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could be around the exact same area.

Peace

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
This UFO looks very similar to the one in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could be around the exact same area.

Peace

I dont think it looks similar at all.

This one is pretty interesting since its moving. The other is just a static something. They dont look very similar to the original pheonix lights either.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by merka]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
[edit on 16/5/2005 by Musclor]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Very very interesting. I wasn't able to view the video, though. I'm not sure why. If anyone has a downloadable version, AKA the source file, I'd be thrilled to take a look at it.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

I dont think it looks similar at all.

This one is pretty interesting since its moving. The other is just a static something. They dont look very similar to the original pheonix lights either.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by merka]

I meant based on the still picture above. The video is a whole different story. That's pretty damn good stuff!!

C'mon debunkers......................where you at???????

Peace

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Very very interesting. I wasn't able to view the video, though. I'm not sure why. If anyone has a downloadable version, AKA the source file, I'd be thrilled to take a look at it.

You miss the best

Try to open the link with Microsoft Media Player (allow the player to access internet if you have a firewall).

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Jeff Willis has too much UFO footage. Strangely too much.

His website is all ""propagandaed up".

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This needs to be bumped frequently so nobody misses it. This video should offer up some good discussion.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Amazing, but what did they see first to have the camera pointed in that direction, as what they are saying when they first see it, they seem rather surprised that they are in the right area to see it. Even though they are focused in on the exact spot to see the lights before they are visable for the first time...

thats what strikes me as odd.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
that was wierd, started out looking like plane lights, but the lateral shift and then reappearance of just a single light confuses me. don't know what to make of it, somehow i think this one might be explained. i've seen more convincing photos/videos of ufos than this one. Still it is fascinating.

I wonder why the aliens like Phoenix though?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeh I haven't been able to watch the video either and i'm not even gonna touch real player :p

WMP version sems to be a dead link?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by torjan
Yeh I haven't been able to watch the video either and i'm not even gonna touch real player :p

WMP version sems to be a dead link?

I'll post a 5 meg mpg on my site tonight. This is a legitimate video........I saw it happen live. While it was fortunate that Jeff was pointed in that direction, it was less so that we did not capture it with the Cannon XL1 we had there or the 35mm Camera I was taking long exposure shots with.
I think you may notice that the object/lights do not dissappear completely.

Worldblend

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
worldblend, tell us what you guys were doing there in the first place, why did you bring all that equipment to where ever you were at, right at that time on that day...

Just coincidence or where you there taking photos of something else and just so happened to be looking in that direction during sunset ???

Just curious. I went to Sedona two years ago and could absolutely "feel" something special about that place. It was only when we were leaving that I found out that Sedona has a Vortex spot, or used to.

There must be some reason why there is this special energy in Arizona.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
worldblend, tell us what you guys were doing there in the first place, why did you bring all that equipment to where ever you were at, right at that time on that day...

Just coincidence or where you there taking photos of something else and just so happened to be looking in that direction during sunset ???

Just curious. I went to Sedona two years ago and could absolutely "feel" something special about that place. It was only when we were leaving that I found out that Sedona has a Vortex spot, or used to.

I agree, there must be a vortex or worm hole, somethings out there in Arizona...and Nevada, Vegas is full of freaks. I understand the feeling.

I say if there are E.T.'s living on Earth or constantly "visiting" Earth, I'd bet the Arizona / Neveda area is their gateway.

Or...I'm just paranoid.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
those are flares, its obvious if you watch how they move.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
those are flares, its obvious if you watch how they move.

After watching them carefully several times, i think it is indeed flares.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix

Here is the link to the larger video.
www.worldblend.net...

We had additional equipment such as EMF, Infared, Weather Station etc.
So yes, we had a purpose.....one of measuring and documenting.

Wb

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I think that video was pretty inconclusive. The lights appeared to be flares to me but of a different type than I was accustomed to seeing in Vietnam that would burn considerably longer than those and were white. I really don't see anything in that video that would suggest anything of extraterrestrial origin.

[edit on 05/5/17 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join