It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Mark of The beast a mark or the way we think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wouldnt a computer chip be too obvious. Having a mark doeant neccesarily mean having a physical mark, but it means you represent that person or thing who gave you the "mark". how could this be? i have a theory the mark on the forehead represents the way we think. Look at our society today almost everything we see on tv or are told by other people is right , is actually wrong.Today we try to be like everyone else to fit in. what if we didnt fit into the "system" we most likely would not be able to get a job . if thats the case then we cant buy food. Its funny how we are bringing democracy to the mid east. but the are the only countries in the world who lives the way God told us to. You know the heaven spoken of in the Bible isnt a democracy. If we dont agreee with something God wont change it for one person. There will be no elections for leaders.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
the word mark or stigma , refers to being marked as a follower of a god by serving it.

so the mark of the beast (chi xi stigma) or the unmarried workers of the father of vanity, marks you by yoru service (right hand), or belief in (in mind) satan's deception.

www.blueletterbible.org... (stigma)

www.blueletterbible.org... (666)

saying that, ill die before im tagged like cattle.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
On my first examination of this question, I would have quickly answered that the mark was the association that someone had with a life-style. That is, if a man is evil then that is his "mark". But I started thinking about the prophecies of the book of Revelations. There was a time when I could never have conceived any of "it" coming true. For instance, the idea that the armies of the world coming together to do battle in the valley of Armageddo seemed preposterous at one time. Yet, in the first Gulf War, this actually occurred. The Coalition Forces -- armies from around the world -- rapidly moved through this notorious valley to do battle. Part of me can't help but view the Bible a bit more literally since that time.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I thought that too , but you really think all the armies of the world can fit in meggido it''s pretty small looking though. but possible

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There is technology that could provide a physical mark to a person. But I agree that the right hand and forehead coul be related to what we believe to be the truth about God(forehead) and who we serve(hand).

top topics

join