It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Heck!?! Greer is Talking with Aliens Now??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I watched the 2001 press briefing the disclosure project held recently. I actually thought it was really impressive up until they brought out the stuff about the US having FTL spacecraft. Even if it were true, you want to keep that under wraps until someone takes you seriously.

What really ruined the whole thing was when they brought out Clifford Stone. I just covered my face and imagined the embarassment of the other, legitimate military witnesses on the panel. When he started talking about the 57 alien races and hundreds spaceship crashes that he's been to...god. Greer ruined any chance he had of making progress by bringing out that flake.

I did a search on Stone and found a website that has an interview given by him in which he talks about aliens EATING people and other outlandish crap. Now if I could find this with a simple yahoo search, so could a journalist. Shows Greer didn't think much before chosing his panel of 15 from a pool of 400 (supposedly).

[edit on 5/18/2005 by Flinx]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

What really ruined the whole thing was when they brought out Clifford Stone. I just covered my face and imagined the embarassment of the other, legitimate military witnesses on the panel. When he started talking about the 57 alien races and hundreds spaceship crashes that he's been to...god. Greer ruined any chance he had of making progress by bringing out that flake.

[edit on 5/18/2005 by Flinx]

Flinx you are so right... this guy seemed to me so phony that I to got embarrassed too. But beside him are a few suspicious speakers. Hartland Bently, John Maynard defense intelligence, and Dr. Carol Rosin the lady with the white hair. To me these people sound like charlatans, or they are probably Government Agents. They sure did a good job at down playing the whole event. And as for the ARV Vehicle, it might be true, it looks like something the Government would have built in the 1950's though it's probably decommissioned. I wonder how do the new gov UFOs look like today?

Anyway I can't let these rotten apples ruin the fact that Greer is probably doing the right thing. He seems levelheaded and is very intelligent, and I don't think that he is a dis-informant, because if he where, he would have been the first in line to be used in the mocumentary perpetrated by Peter Jennings "Seeing is Believing". I truly Believe that if Greer was an agent, this program would have used him to cause some serious hurt to the UFO community. If he is doing it for profit, this to me seems unlikely, I think that doctor’s make a pretty god living. What I do think is that Doctor Greer is to passionate, he lets his emotions interfere with his work, thus if someone with a little credibility claims something big he wont think twice to have them say there story, and most likely would not do a thorough background check. And this is what is truly killing his credibility.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join