It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Computer Game Has Aliens Taking Over Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A new computer game comeing up somewhere in the future ("when it's done") called Prey will feature aliens performing mass abductions and generally raising hell on earth (not much of the story is released).

Throughout the game there will be sound clips of people calling into Art Bell's late-night conspiracy show telling how the aliens are comeing.

This is all entertainment, and from what I've seen great entertainment. But how do you think this will impact disclosure? The general public thinks we are crackpots anyways (atleast I think they do) so a video game will just make the idea of aliens being here on earth more of a fantasy.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
alian invasion video games are not new. just look at all the x-com genre games
, space invaders and many many more.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There was an old TV show called "Prey" involving a more advanced human species trying to kill off the normal ones. Doesn't seem to be a connection, but thought it was interesting. Deborah Messing was in it (before Will & Grace of course). I miss that show....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
alian invasion video games are not new. just look at all the x-com genre games
, space invaders and many many more.

I agree, however none of them had Art Bell doing voicework for them. What I was kinda trying to get at is if a conspiracy radio host does voiceovers for a videogame that aliens are invading then that may lead people to think even less of conspiracists.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't think the general public CAN think any less of conspiracy folks than it has already been lead to.
Most conspiracy folks are already associated with the "nuts" that appear on Art Bell.
Guys like Bell and Rense, in their search for more and more sensational shows and topics have already made anyone who appears on those shows completely devoid of any credibility at all. Even if what they say is documented and verifiable.
They are the biggest dis-information agents. Whether they intend to be or not.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
do you have any links to this game? there is also one coming out soon called destroy all humans which is a alien version of grand theft auto but instead of jacking cars u take human bodys. its spose to be quite funny.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Some links :

Link1

link2

link3

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The new Midway Area-51 game is very fun! All the little conspiracy theories
are there, even the faked moon landing. LOL.

top topics

join