It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The question is: Why don't the Andromedans interfere with Earth? Why don't they share their research notes etc with us so we can learn more? I have learned from them. This will be my last post on ATS. The Andromedans have a policy of "not interfering" with us because it will do more harm than good. If they taught us world peace, we would reach world peace unnaturally, therefore we wouldn't learn anything from it. Got to go!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna

Originally posted by Red
Does anyone know about the Andromedans? Do they exist? Do they come from the Andromedan galaxy?

Yes they do exist, and yes, they do come from Andromeda. BUT, they are a multicultural race (Andromedans being a sum of 1200 races across Andromeda) but the Andromedan council is consisted of mainly humanoid aliens. The leaders of this council are tall blue skinned and they breathe oxygen just like we do. They are one of the 22/23 civilizations that helped bring about humakind on Earth, thus is only logical we have SOMETHING in common. They have 3 sexes, male, female and androgenous one. On eof the most advanced beings in the local galaxies and highly advanced technologically. If you wish to imagine how an ANdromedan would look like, just remember that blue guy from Watchmen the movie - apparently that's how they look.

A word to the skeptics - just becuz we haven't found evidence for alien life or proof that aliens are here it doesnt mean they do not exist. I think a civilization that's light years ahead technologically and intelectually will find a way to cover its tracks if it wishes not to be discovered. If you think about it logically I'm right.

A wise man once said:

"The absence of evidence does NOT correlate with evidence of absence..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ca944fe0ea6e305e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shinjiikari2839
The question is: Why don't the Andromedans interfere with Earth? Why don't they share their research notes etc with us so we can learn more? I have learned from them. This will be my last post on ATS. The Andromedans have a policy of "not interfering" with us because it will do more harm than good. If they taught us world peace, we would reach world peace unnaturally, therefore we wouldn't learn anything from it. Got to go!

One of the biggest holes in a lot of these writings as far as I see it. They have a supposed "law of non-interference" but it's fine that the "Greys" have manipulated people for thousands of years, etc. They can just stand by and watch because it's their law? Hard to keep an open mind about the whole subject when you have people writing things so ridiculous.

And you say we'd reach world peace unnaturally, but haven't we gone through most of our history unnaturally if we've been manipulated? So why don't the supposed Andromedans, etc, grow some balls and try to redress the balance? Can't take anything like that seriously because when I look at it like that it's just silly.

It's why I'm trying to find some writing on the subject that makes some kind of sense, because that just doesn't. And if I don't will just discard the whole thing and not waste my time.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung
One of the biggest holes in a lot of these writings as far as I see it. They have a supposed "law of non-interference" but it's fine that the "Greys" have manipulated people for thousands of years, etc. They can just stand by and watch because it's their law? Hard to keep an open mind about the whole subject when you have people writing things so ridiculous.

Ever consider the possibility that the Greys, etc, have different laws and protocols than the Andromedans? Greys, reptoids, etc. interefere with Terrestrial affirs because, they have no laws, etc. to try to prevent such interference, While Andromedans, Nordics, etc. do.

This is a funny thread, wish I'd seen it sooner ... Y'all have so many ideas about Andromds, but, I see no one that truly knows. Something you (Humans) need to do is put down the science fiction, and read some real truth. You can start with the teachings of Hermes (Start with the part about: "as above, so below; As below so above.") This little part will help you quite alot!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Ever consider the possibility that the Greys, etc, have different laws and protocols than the Andromedans? Greys, reptoids, etc. interefere with Terrestrial affirs because, they have no laws, etc. to try to prevent such interference, While Andromedans, Nordics, etc. do.

This is a funny thread, wish I'd seen it sooner ... Y'all have so many ideas about Andromds, but, I see no one that truly knows. Something you (Humans) need to do is put down the science fiction, and read some real truth. You can start with the teachings of Hermes (Start with the part about: "as above, so below; As below so above.") This little part will help you quite alot!

Hey Anthra. Saw some of your posts on here and have read a bit about you. Tried checking your site too but it was down, will hopefully read some of it if it's back up soon.

Have read some Hermes, and some other stuff related from the Gnostic Gospels, that part you quoted is from The Emerald Tablet as far as I remember. What I meant with Andromedans was that supposing this situation was true (I get that to you it 'is' true, not disrespecting you for that either, I just stay 50/50 on everything unless I know.) that means that other Aliens have been manipulating Humans, so they could, or should be more open to taking a more active approach to helping, so that they can at least rebalance some of the ways that our own natural evolution/learning process is taking place.

If we'd been left alone and it was purely our own fault, fine, but not if we've been manipulated already by other species. The whole idea of helping those in need would come to mind, and also that any allied groups of aliens might have problems with how they rule on these laws.

Also Anthra : Got any decent links about Andromedans that I could check out please? Am interested in learning more about them. Sorry if I offended you too, the non-interference thing gets at me though when it doesn't seem to add up properly. Maybe some Andromedans would agree with me as well if they were out there and this was true, but probably not many of them.
edit on 25-12-2010 by JoseChung because: added

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If we'd been left alone and it was purely our own fault, fine, but not if we've been manipulated already by other species. The whole idea of helping those in need would come to mind, and also that any allied groups of aliens might have problems with how they rule on these laws.

True, if there was ever a time when it felt like the earth needs help, it's now. Everything about our environment is being destroyed in the name of greed, and politics. We need a friend to the earth. I'd like to think that there is benevolent beings that might step in before we destroy ourselves.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I liked the Space Vikings better when they used to come from Venus.

Now they can't make up their mind if they are Atlanteans or from another galaxy.

The truth is they all come from Asgard.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
The Andromeda Galaxy?

Even if a species had the ability to travel through interstellar space easily, it's hard to belive that a species from another galaxy could be visiting us. That's so far away from the Milky Way that, even at 10 times the speed of light, it would take centuries to travel from the Andromeda galaxy to the Milky Way galaxy.

Perhaps what they meant was, they're from the region of space in our galaxy where one can find the Andromeda galaxy in the night sky with a telescope from Earth?

I guess you never heard of a wormhole, then? That in principle removes the distance problem. I suggest you do some catching up on what astronomers and theoretical physicists have been researching during the past thirty years.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

In order to construct said intergalactic wormhole, they would still have to send out at least an automated vessel that would arrive in the Milky Way to construct the other end of the gate or act as a mobile jumpgate.

Either way it would take centuries to get to the Milky Way, until the gate was set up. Sustaining it would be an even greater problem. If it was destroyed, they would have to begin the centuries long trek again to build another one.

One of the issues with UFO mythology, is lack of any realistic interaction between species and civilizations. One galaxy's species would not be very receptive of an extragalactic civilization intruding and destroying star systems to fuel some intergalactic gateway.

Even more important, a Type III civilization that was capable of constructing such a system, would likely treat earth and its species in the same manner we treat a lump of peat with bacteria living on it.

edit on 25/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Hey Anthra. Saw some of your posts on here and have read a bit about you. Tried checking your site too but it was down, will hopefully read some of it if it's back up soon.

Yes, the site is down at the moment. The server died just before Christmas, and I haven't made the time to finish transfering all the data to a new computer. I should have it back up before the New Year.

Have read some Hermes, and some other stuff related from the Gnostic Gospels, that part you quoted is from The Emerald Tablet as far as I remember. What I meant with Andromedans was that supposing this situation was true (I get that to you it 'is' true, not disrespecting you for that either, I just stay 50/50 on everything unless I know.) that means that other Aliens have been manipulating Humans, so they could, or should be more open to taking a more active approach to helping, so that they can at least rebalance some of the ways that our own natural evolution/learning process is taking place.

Yep, from the Emerald Tablet. Though, taken in the tablets context, it can seem like so much new age crap. Further study in a book called the "Kablion" (by: Three Initiates) changes everything, and it all makes perfect sense, even in a hard scientific context. I once knwe a person with little education who gained a good understanding of modern physics just from that book.

I agree, the ET of your galaxy should take the proper responsibility and address the imbalance created by their inaction, and the actions of a few others who don't play by the same rules. At the very least, they should force the whole "thing" out into the open, introduce themselves, and give the people of Earth a choice.

But, alas, they are sitting on their laurels, and try to hide behing their lofty ideals. Thus they attempt to avoid their responsibility to the All.

Also Anthra : Got any decent links about Andromedans that I could check out please? Am interested in learning more about them. Sorry if I offended you too, the non-interference thing gets at me though when it doesn't seem to add up properly. Maybe some Andromedans would agree with me as well if they were out there and this was true, but probably not many of them.

No, sorry ... no links. I haven't found a source for good information on any ET species. No offence taken. I too am not very "fond" of the non-intereference protocols, they are a good idea, IF everyone followes them. But, should be set aside when someone interferes with an alien culture. There needs to be someone who will insure "free will" in the galaxy.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There are a SPECIES of greys. The greys from Zeta are very evil, so are the ones from Sirius A and B. The Andromedans are light blue skinned and when they age, (1000-2000 years they are a very healed race), they turn pale white.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Yes, the site is down at the moment. The server died just before Christmas, and I haven't made the time to finish transfering all the data to a new computer. I should have it back up before the New Year.

Yep, from the Emerald Tablet. Though, taken in the tablets context, it can seem like so much new age crap. Further study in a book called the "Kablion" (by: Three Initiates) changes everything, and it all makes perfect sense, even in a hard scientific context. I once knwe a person with little education who gained a good understanding of modern physics just from that book.

I agree, the ET of your galaxy should take the proper responsibility and address the imbalance created by their inaction, and the actions of a few others who don't play by the same rules. At the very least, they should force the whole "thing" out into the open, introduce themselves, and give the people of Earth a choice.

But, alas, they are sitting on their laurels, and try to hide behing their lofty ideals. Thus they attempt to avoid their responsibility to the All.

No, sorry ... no links. I haven't found a source for good information on any ET species. No offence taken. I too am not very "fond" of the non-intereference protocols, they are a good idea, IF everyone followes them. But, should be set aside when someone interferes with an alien culture. There needs to be someone who will insure "free will" in the galaxy.

heres one

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I, too, am curious about the stories/claims of extragalactic neighbors. I imagine they would be just as diverse in all things from one race to another, in their neck of the woods. Isn't the Andromeda galaxy ~2.5 times the size of our Milky Way? That might mean 'they' are 2.5 times more diverse than 'us' on average... something to ponder. Saying "What are Andromedans like?" is like saying "What are Milky Wayans like?". So, to me, to suggest that only one type of race occupies all of Andromeda is absurd. Of course, I've never met anyone from there.

And you say we'd reach world peace unnaturally, but haven't we gone through most of our history unnaturally if we've been manipulated? So why don't the supposed Andromedans, etc, grow some balls and try to redress the balance? Can't take anything like that seriously because when I look at it like that it's just silly.

Well, lets follow that to it's logical conclusion. If we are to consider the claims that different Andromedan races know of us, (specifically us humans and our condition here in the Milky Way) then we should consider the other consistent claims regarding those Andromedans as well.

It's claimed that we were genetically 'modified' by extraterrestrial intelligences long ago, perhaps millions of years, leading us to what we are genetically right now. If they wanted to 'redress' some wrongs that may have been made they would first have to wipe out the entire human race as we are right now, since we are supposedly some kind of abomination of motley mutt origins/galactic bastards, and our existence is just as unnatural as their interference. Is this a sol'n you're comfortable with?

In actuality, this is the very reason why they should get involved, if they wanted to get their hands dirty that is. But it gives everyone and anyone carte blanche over our affairs. That's a scary thought to me, almost as bad as obliteration.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Will get back to this later, haven't got much time now, but thanks for the reply Anthra, and good to see you agree on some things.

This though :

Originally posted by Flux8
If they wanted to 'redress' some wrongs that may have been made they would first have to wipe out the entire human race as we are right now, since we are supposedly some kind of abomination of motley mutt origins/galactic bastards, and our existence is just as unnatural as their interference. Is this a sol'n you're comfortable with?

No it's not, because it isn't true. How you can simply assert that they'd have to wipe us out I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I didn't provide links to Mr. Collier's work because, He isn't in contact with anyone from the Galaxy Andromeda.

He seem to be quite well intentioned, BUT, he has failed to learn the basics of telepathy, and, has not verified his communications.

Telepathy is a difficult thing to learn, especially for a Human. There are many thing the "receiver" does that can "color" any message. Most of this "coloring" is a result of the receiver's own set of knowledge and experience. Personaly, I have spent the better part of the past 10 years learning to "get it right", I'm not there yet, but, I do have a very good teacher.

The bottom line is; Mr. Collier's Andromedans aren't from Andromeda. His "andromedans" are from the Milky Way, though, in his defence, they are from the region of space in the direction of the Galaxy Andromeda (just a couple of million light years closer).

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

thats worth checking even if some species are fantasy
andromedans are there, anunki , greys , oranges lol. alot of reptilian species it talks of other nordic types to
ive read over most of it

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Thanks, look forward to having a read of it.

Didn't have the problem of seeing it as new age crap as I was researching the occult back then and it's got a lot of respect in some of those circles. Might check that book you mentioned out though at somepoint.

No clue how they should act from this point if the case was true, but would like to think they had some ideas they were working on.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JoseChung

The book by Alex Collier "Defending Sacred Ground"edited by Valdamar Valerian is available as a free PDF download.

Like you I was very sceptical, but since then a few of his statements have resonated with me.

Also, he makes no money out of this, everything is free.

You can also try Leading Edge Research, or go into Camelot website where they have videos of Colliers' interview.

Light and love.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If they wanted to 'redress' some wrongs that may have been made they would first have to wipe out the entire human race as we are right now, since we are supposedly some kind of abomination of motley mutt origins/galactic bastards, and our existence is just as unnatural as their interference. Is this a sol'n you're comfortable with?

No it's not, because it isn't true.

What isn't true? Our possible genetic heritage? 'Andromedans'? Interference?

How you can simply assert that they'd have to wipe us out I have no idea.

I just followed the argument to it's overall conclusion (hopefully not a slippery slope!).

Humans = suppossedly genetically modified/artificially manipulated
genetically modified/artificially manipulated = changed unnaturally
If we have been changed unnaturally, then we are in essence unnatural beings.

If these advanced 'Andromedans' were to break from their supposed natural progression philosophy and interfer in our galaxy's affairs, in order to correct mistakes made by past and/or current transgressions and manipulations done by other beings, then that would include us as well. Why? Because we are supposedly an unnatural construct of those manipulative beings. Therefore, we would also be included in the clean up process.

But if you read the rest of my post I do agree with you that this whole non-interference for sake of natural progression philosophy is bull-pucky. At least in our case and at this scale. There are many ways to interfer positively... Guidance/mentorship is one of them (free will is maintained).

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I just followed the argument to it's overall conclusion (hopefully not a slippery slope!).

Humans = suppossedly genetically modified/artificially manipulated
genetically modified/artificially manipulated = changed unnaturally
If we have been changed unnaturally, then we are in essence unnatural beings.

If these advanced 'Andromedans' were to break from their supposed natural progression philosophy and interfer in our galaxy's affairs, in order to correct mistakes made by past and/or current transgressions and manipulations done by other beings, then that would include us as well. Why? Because we are supposedly an unnatural construct of those manipulative beings. Therefore, we would also be included in the clean up process.

Or they could just use their knowledge of gene therapy to correct things, or point us in the right direction with the gene therapy knowledge we already have until we can fix ourselves. Or they could just make any manipulators back off and give us our own space to do what we want. It's unlikely that if they existed we'd be seen as a lost cause.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join