It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your lesser evil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Al Capone would probably have the tastiest liver.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hitler. He would be less likely to kill me as I have blonde hair and blue eyes. And if he tried anyway, I could probably take him, being as he is about 120 years old.

Saying that, I don't think Al Capone would try anything underhand if it wasn't in his business interests.

Why, however, would either of five of the most evil people of the 20th Century, have the compassion to save someone from a desert island?

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I dont think i would go with any of them
i think iwould just hide as that boat turned up

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
Saying that, I don't think Al Capone would try anything underhand if it wasn't in his business interests.

Why, however, would either of five of the most evil people of the 20th Century, have the compassion to save someone from a desert island?

They would save us to help them with the prattling of course, lol.

And Al Capone doesn’t really belong on this list, maybe Stalin or some one on that magnitude should have been on the list, he’s a petty criminal in comparison to the rest on the list who where maniacal and derange sociopath, well so was he in his own way, but it was all in relation to his business. Pablo Escobar was more of menace than Capone was, he was willing to target innocents by the hundreds to support his business, capone would rarely if ever target more than a few non-criminals (excluding Law) to achieve his goals

[edit on 5/24/2005 by Oblivions void]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join