It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your lesser evil?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You are stranded on a deserted island. Suddenly you see five boats coming towards you. They each have one person in it, and they have come to rescue you. The people on each of the boats are Hitler, Ted Bundy, Al Capone, Charles Manson, and Bin Laden. Which boat would you go on?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ted Bundy...

He poses me not thread, but either way, I'd kick the # out of all the others...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Al capone, OUt of the choices you had there, He was is the least insane. I mean i'm not exactly white , so um......... i doubt i could trust hitler, same thing for bin laden i aint muslim. Ted bundy? NO THANK YOU!!! and manson would prolly be taking me to another ilsand where his flunkies will kill/dismember and munch on me

WHile capone was pretty heartless, I think i would have the best chance with him of survival. And if he killed me , he would prolly do it and get it done. No torture or experiments or eating me. I can live with being shot to death.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I would have to go with Al Capone, As a women i think he would be my best bet,

Gosh you really picked a few there lol.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
i would not care who

get me off island i would

steal boat throw them off

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I tell Hitler that Bin Laden is Jewish, I tell Bin Laden that Capone is a capatilist infidel, I tell Capone that Bundy is doing business in his territory, I tell Bundy that Manson called him a dumbass, and I tell Manson that Hitler said the Beatles suck. They all kill each other and I tow the five boats back home and make millions trawling shrimp like Forrest Gump.

Here's a diagram to explain it all:

---KILLS-->---KILLS-->---KILLS-->

---KILLS-->---KILLS-->

external image---GETS-->

---MAKES-->

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Edit: Wait, I would have hitler and osama kill bundy and manson, then me, capone, hitler, and osama go home and start WWIII.

Wait...where is Dahmer?
I want Jeffry Dahmer(sp?)!
I want Wisconsin representation!
I want a hole drilled in my head!

[edit on 16-5-2005 by A Random Person]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Manson... Eventually, I'd try to convince him that voices from beneath the waves are speaking to him, calling to him, and get him to simply jump out of the boat, then I'd row my happy ass home....

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Charles Manson. He is 5 feet tall and 100 pounds soaking wet. Id pick him up, break him into pieces and feed him to the fish.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hitler, he was an intelligent person and i would talk to him about occultism, politics, war, peace and Germany with him on the ride home

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
For me I would pick Hitler. Being with him one to one would not really be that bad. I dont think he could be capable of murder himself, so you would be fairly safe with him, even if you are jewish. The only suffereing you will have with him during the boat ride is listening to his rhetoric lectures and warped point of views of the world.
The other four I would not trust. I would imagine Capone shooting you in the back, Bundy beating you to death - female or not, Manson sinking the boat so that the both of you die, and Bin Laden blowing the boat up.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Probably hitler cause Im not jewish.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd go with Capone, as long as he was unaware who I am related to. After all, he was a pseudo-Robin Hood. He would kill, murder, etc. anyone who went up against him or the government, but to Joe Public he was an A-OK guy. 'S one of the primary reasons he was able to last so long -- he had the support of the people.

I suspect Capone's boat would be safest. I would, however, choose Hitler if I had a pistol on me, and Bin Laden if I had a bunch of razor blades and some rope with me.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Al Capone seems the most safe by comparison.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hitler, it would be a very interesting conversation. Anyway, he'd have a hard time trying to overpower me if it came to that. If your not an 'untermenschen' then he'd probably have no problem with you anyway.

Now if it was Stalin instead of Adolf, I'd be worried, he was a big bastard and more psychotic than Hitler.

[edit on 18-5-2005 by rogue1]

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
capone would be the only one I would end up getting along with

Hitler's and Manson's yapping might drive me into a psychotic breakdown

If left alone with Bin laden I would turn into a complete sadist and have a rehearsal fo passion of the christ, (guess what his role would be, he's the holy man after all, lol)

and I dont really have any feelings on Bundy either, well he sounds a bit stuck up so he might make me go a pit postal
so that pretty much leaves capone, besides we came from similar enviroments and would have at least somethign to talk about. we might sail into another island a set up an outfit!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
i wouldn't mind getting picked up by any of them.

I KNOW that I'm more insane than all of them put together! (maybe not as dangerous....yet)

I'd probably eat one of them as soon as we saw the shore-side....yeah...

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would pick Hitler, hehehe. Being white, blonde with blue eyes, it would be the safest bet
It would be interesting to meet him in person too, psychos fascinate me! He was also very intelligent...

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I would probably pick Capone because, as stated earlier, he was probably actually rather sane. May have had a few mental issues, but nothing that would cause him to attack you on a boat unless provoked. However, I would very much think about getting on the boat with Bin Laden, and probably would, just because he has that freakin IV in him, and isn't the strongest man. Plus, I would preach to him the true way of Christ, so that he could open his eyes and realize what he did. Then turn himself in. That my be a little bit of wishful thinking but oh well.

However I am from Chicago so Capone and I would get along quite well. That is until he dies of syphillus.

[edit on 24-5-2005 by Ryanp5555]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hitler...and if he starts any shyte I'll pimp-slap his scrawny white a$$...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join