It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alow myself to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello, I am ChromeTuna. I reside in Topeka Kansas.
I have always enjoyed conspiracy theories, and conspiracy theory culture. Some of them I find just plain amusing, and others I completely believe in. But other times I tell people that I believe each and every conspiracy theory absolutly, regardless of how they might contradict each other.

One of my favorites is the JFK assasination.
(I believe there was more then one shooter, and that Oswald was a patsy even if he was "in on it". What I am still undecided on is the WHY question that Prouty/"Mr X" proposes. I believe that if a secret rogue element within the government was going to kill the president, then why not hire the Mafia to do the hit? And HOPE that they botch the job? (At the same time that the REAL hit squad pulls it off) What a better way to confuse and throw off the investigation for decades?)

I have also been following the Gannon/Guckert/Gosch/Franklin Bank Scandal/CIA-Child-Satanic-Sex-Slave conspiracy and find it most compelling!

I have been reading ATS for a while now, and really like seeing the articles and news sources for things I normally wouldn't see in the media.

I dont see myself as either right wing or left wing...as far as the bird goes, I consider myself the pecker.

Cheers!
Chrometuna

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
WELCOME ABOARD!!!

m...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
hey there, and welcome

about child sex slaves have you ever heard anything about Larry King (not the talk show host) He was a prominent black republic in the 80's and was invovled in some boys town scandals... anywho thats another thread

again welcome

(ninja vanish)

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey, there, Chrometuna, welcome to ATS.

Now that you took the plunge and joined there are a few things you might want to check out:

Here
is a hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have about stuff on ATS

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me, or any other staff member.

Also, for avatar info, here are kinglizard's avatar instructions and a reminder to all ATS members.

Also, here's a great link to help you organize your favorite forums. It will also keep threads you post in as favorites: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This link is also up at the top as myATS

And, don't forget to check out PTS and BTS. You can log in to these other two forums with your ATS login information.

Have a good time here

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Welcome. I look forward to learning much from your collaboration here at ATS.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
hey there, and welcome

about child sex slaves have you ever heard anything about Larry King (not the talk show host) He was a prominent black republic in the 80's and was invovled in some boys town scandals... anywho thats another thread

again welcome

(ninja vanish)

I got a copy of "Conspiracy Of Silence" the banned documentary about the Franklin Bank Scandal and the Boys Town scandal.

I got to that through researching the Gosch/Gannon/Guckert case. Very interesting indeed!
I wish I had the time and resources to verify a lot of that on my own.
But I suppose I should go find an appropriate thread/forum to discuss that in?
In case Im too dumb to do a search and find it on my own, whats the proper forum/thread for that particular discussion?

One thing I hope to hone for myself is critical thinking and using pure scientific methodology when researching conspiracy theories: Meaning, DON't start with a conclusion and then work backwards picking and chosing the evidence that supports it.

The problem is that often we dont see "evidence" for what it is, so many times one must just use "intuitive imagination" to envision a more complete situation....but that leads right to starting with a conslusion and working backwards.

I hope a can find some constructive peer-review here! Thats another very important part of science. However "peer review" from other ideologues is often not very objective!

Cheers
Chrometuna

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Welcome, Chrometuna.

Enjoy the site.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
HI Chrometuna.
Great name! Welcome to ATS, where everyone is equally themselves.

And less equally everyone else. JK
Hope you find what you are looking for here.

new topics

top topics

join