It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's are mentioned in the bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Yes people they are mentioned. in Genesis 6 or 8 it says how the son's of God came to woman. As you can see only certain people are called the sons of God. we are only called his children in the bible. oh yeah if his sons did some to women apparently they take a physical form.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by mastergallo]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i jsut did a quick keyword search in the bible and i found no metion of aliens or UFO in it. You might want to check your translation to make sure

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i think there are only a billion threads relating to this gallo, but I can see why you think it, read some fun stuff about "Ancient of Days"

watch out all the narrowminded ones shall hurl stones your way.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
In one of the Kings it mentions how elijah was taken to heaven by a chariot of fire.In the Bible times wasnt a chariot the most technologically advance tranportation at the time? Now lets think a chariot carries people right? whats a charriot pulled by horses? but doesnt a chariot of fire mean it is pulled by fire. Lets see now hasnt there been ufo sights where when they land they use some sort of flame to lift? I dunno but in the Bible isnt heaven space. Now im not saying God is any specific type of alien, But its obvious he fits the definition of alien.He isnt from this planet. If you learn Astronomy youll learn some planets are older then the universe. just think for a while you might learn something.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"If you learn Astronomy youll learn some planets are older then the universe. just think for a while you might learn something."

You've proof of this? not mocking you but first I've heard of this, can your provide links that state this? Then I can make up my own opinion about it, right now I don't see how a planet can be older than the universe itself, but I'm open to reading the information and claims.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
wanna type up some of the text that "proves" it? i'm just interested in what it says and why it claims they are older... like what method did they use to calculate the age, what is the title of book and author, I could probably find it online.

If it's in your College text book I should be able to find it easily...

ah hmm... you edited that out...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
"If you learn Astronomy youll learn some planets are older then the universe. just think for a while you might learn something."

You've proof of this? not mocking you but first I've heard of this, can your provide links that state this? Then I can make up my own opinion about it, right now I don't see how a planet can be older than the universe itself, but I'm open to reading the information and claims.

My Colloge taxt book says it. i learned it in school a few weeks ago. but most Astronomy is only theory is what they teach us too. Whats " Ancient Days'

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Its called "horizons" by micheal a. seeds . i think it had some thing to do with how much iron or gas that is left on the planet. we can tell by using spectral lines to determine how much gas or iron is left. Spectral lines are used to determine what types of elements are on the planets or stars, but im not sure i spend most my class talking to the girls who sits next to me

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
here is one theory:

www.mystae.com...

lil bit of info

www.harbour.sfu.ca...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Try this sometime.

Wherever you see the word cloud in the bible replace it with spaceship.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdefab01
Try this sometime.

It also works for stars. When jesus was born i think the star the three wise men were "following" was probally moving. but you cant replace the word star everytime with spaceship

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
actaully they foud the supernova which casued the crab neubla to form was directly above bethleham aroudn the time jesus was said to ahve been born.

It was moving like any star would, also the wise men were traveling from the east so they would be following the star to the west

Wise man is another named for Magicians, or astrologers

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why would aliens make their spaceship out of fire?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Who said it was made of fire. i said it was pulled by fire. also in the bible days fire was the only was to get light. so if there were lights on the craft the people would think it was fire pulling it.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Try this sometime.

How about everytime you see "united states" in the US constitution you instead replace it with "Insane Asylum". Replacing words never proves anything except to show how silly it is to do in the first place

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat

Try this sometime.

How about everytime you see "united states" in the US constitution you instead replace it with "Insane Asylum". Replacing words never proves anything except to show how silly it is to do in the first place

Its not really about replacing words. but trying to better understand peoples explanations of something they didnt understand. if ive never seen a car i might call it a metal horse or chariot. if i seen a plane i might call it a big bird or a shiny a bird

new topics

top topics

join