It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Last night I fell asleep on the sofa after the news and woke up just after 3:00 a.m. I normally do not dream, and when I do its usually nothing worth remembering. But this one caused me to break out in a hell a sweat...lol
I was in the air and my plane was to land in Dallas, and as we approached Dallas we were deverted because of a bomb threat, so we were in the air trying to find somewhere to land when this huge bomb was spotted comming down from the sky..it s prolly the part that made me sweat. Then as we were getting close to Atlanta a nuke hit the city, from there we headed to NM just in time to witness the great explosions from yellowstone. At this point we are extremly low on fuel and nowhere to go. My laptop showed the entire nation being bombed. Ny had taken an extra hard hit and many other cities were completly gone, now with volcanoes erupting things were about as bad as anyone could think of, except then after landing in Corpis Christie, Tx the largest ever tsunami was comming right for us.
I woke up and had no feelings in my hands, arms, and legs. Strange I tell ya.
Skeered me so bad I hada take some anxiety meds.

new topics

join