It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Work Camps do Exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I live by the work camps in southern california and i know they are there. But are they really concentration camps? I have a family member who knows people who work in facilities like that he said it was some soft of military base. there are watch towers as well as guards it's so well fenced off i cant even get then close , but it does say its against the law to enter. Dont Worry Though I Plan To Infiltrate It Soon!!!!!!! HAHA I will post my finding when i do , if they dont lock me up there first

[edit on 16-5-2005 by mastergallo]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
FREEEDOM

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Aren't they just "Work Camps"?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastergallo
I live by the concentration camps in southern california and i know they are there.

Yes, I recently returned from said concentration camp, it was filled to capacity, and upon my escape, all I had was an empty wallet, and a strange beanie with mouse ears. Those NWO reptiles are the most insidious threat to vacationers, I mean "FREEEDOM" loving individuals.

Carry on.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
we will find out soon now wont we. i will really check. at night though with night vision.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

we will find out soon now wont we. i will really check. at night though with night vision.

I've done that too.

I think the reptiles are holed up in the "Headquarters," waiting for just the "Right" moment.

Carry on some more.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
what do you think this has to do with the NWO?
please enlighten us.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I live by the work camps in southern california and i know they are there.

How would you 'know'?

will post my finding when i do , if they dont lock me up there first:

Lemme get this straight, you live next to NWO concentration/work/prison camps, and want to run over and 'infiltrate' them??

Also, why start a thread about it before you infiltrate them? Is it because you have no intention of infiltrating them or anything like that at all?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
something fishy here guys...

fist of all .... mastergallo starts this thread and the first few replies are from the infamous Major... hmmmm

also mastergallo just registered here on the 15th and already has 600+ points in only 20 posts

smell that.... I do...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

fist of all .... mastergallo starts this thread and the first few replies are from the infamous Major... hmmmm

also mastergallo just registered here on the 15th and already has 600+ points in only 20 posts

smell that.... I do...

But it would lead you on a wild goose chase. mastergallo appears to be earning his points the old fashioned way... By spamming. I salute his lack of content, stilted prose, and revilement of supporting links; a few more posters like this and the masses will be begging forGeneralDilemma.

Carry on.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Mastergallo,
Take some pictures of this work camp and post them.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I live by the work camps in southern california and i know they are there. But are they really concentration camps? I have a family member who knows people who work in facilities like that he said it was some soft of military base. there are watch towers as well as guards it's so well fenced off i cant even get then close , but it does say its against the law to enter. Dont Worry Though I Plan To Infiltrate It Soon!!!!!!! HAHA I will post my finding when i do , if they dont lock me up there first

[edit on 16-5-2005 by mastergallo]

Yeah they are called jails. You know Federal penitentiaries?
caag.state.ca.us...

My favourites are the old concentration camps near where I grew up, now known as Pomona Fairgrounds. I am sure if need be they could be converted back.

www.cr.nps.gov...

If you drive by today the stalls that they keep horses in, are the old buildings that the Japanese were forced to live in.

But yes we have new ones now, that do not care too much for ethnicity, and thanks to certain presidential executive orders that have been in place for a while, all american citizens can be forced to work. YEEEAH!!!

(ExecutiveOrders 11004, 1003, 11002, 11001, 1000, 10999, 10998, 10997, 10995)

If one can follow the trail they can see where they start.
www.archives.gov...

And follow all the rest till they end up
a257.g.akamaitech.net...

The one in reguards to forced labour is E.O 11000. They have been revoked and amended several times, but they are now there and the power to invoke over time has now fallen in the hands of The Department of homeland security (I think) .

[edited for more info]

[edit on 16-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

[edit on 16-5-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its funny how people wants lins to information. But if you want real information you wont find it on the interenet. i go out i know people in the military who tell me things . i dont need links. dont worry to i will infiltrate with my team. but i went by it once and for me to get a good picture i have to climb the first perimeter fence( which has no barb wire )

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

dont worry to i will infiltrate with my team.

Ok Captain Commander! *salutes* Godspeed!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Its funny how people wants lins to information. But if you want real information you wont find it on the interenet. i go out i know people in the military who tell me things . i dont need links. dont worry to i will infiltrate with my team. but i went by it once and for me to get a good picture i have to climb the first perimeter fence( which has no barb wire )

I know here on ATS many of the interesting posts that are worthy of reading are backed up with links. These are provided to lend credibility to what the poster is writing about. Real information IS found on the net and those who are well informed seek them everyday. It's just common sense to back up one's words with reliable words. Please feel free to have a nice day.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by FLYIN HIGH]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

smell that.... I do...

Yeah, i totally agree with you here...

Something doesnt seem right

new topics

top topics

join