It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if there really is no alieins and just planes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
why would they have all their high tech security?????
what do yall think???

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
uhh secret technology therefor don't want enemies to know of it until they've already got plans for something even more devastating?

thats my shot at it

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
and just why would anyone care about the planes and terrorists wouldnt even get in at all anyway

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I fail to see where I mentioned anything about a terrorist, by enemies I mean OTHER COUNTRIES

sometimes you gotta read between the lines.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Look at it this way, the first 2 aircraft they tested there were spyplanes, their raison d'etre was to overfly and aquire photographic and signals intelligence. Why would they fly those openly, it would have been like advertising your intents and your technology. Same thing for stealth aircraft since HAVE Blue. It doesn't take incredibly improbable anti grav systems to make a program secret, many conventionally powered aircraft have been far beyond the state of art and convention, before their time. That's what annoys me to no end about the whole alien crap, its a slap in the face of hard working engineers who bust their butt and pay with their lives to extend the aerospace leadership of the US. It's like saying they've been incompetent to do the amazing work they have been doing. The full story of the facility may never be known, but the toy makers there have been, are, and will be at work for some time to come. And when they open the toybox again, the world will be stunned.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ok thank you im still not sure what's out there but i think i was abduced

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
They use high security systems to make sure that the enemy or anybody for that matter doesn't see and "give away" the new technologies being created, or copy the new tech. We must always have the advantage, technologically.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by White Widow]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Biggest arguments against just planes...

1. Roswell.
2. Saucers in centuries old art.
3. Seen in multiple nations.
4. Seen by enemies and allies alike during conflicts.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

1. Roswell.

Oh, whew, for a second there, I thought you said "evidence," but you just said "arguments."

What a relief!

Well, here is why we need secrecy and security in facilities that develop and test leading-edge warfare technology - this is from about.com:

What is a Security Clearance?

The military possesses information and technology which could be helpful to our enemies. The unauthorized release of this information can compromise our nation's national security. Unauthorized release can cause battles/wars to be lost, missions to be ineffective, and can result in the death or injury of military and civilian personnel.

I think that sums it up pretty well. Game theory has me believe that our latest technology is about a decade or more offset so that competing technologies will be offset by even longer.

Zip

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twix
and just why would anyone care about the planes and terrorists wouldnt even get in at all anyway

why would we worry about terrorist getting the tech? thye don't have the ability to build it or copy it anyway. but a lot of other countries can... like china, russia, europe (still have to look your back cause todays allies can be your tomorrow's enemies), india, and a lot of other countries that we might go to war with. check out Cold War and you will know whats with all the secretcy. you must stay a step ahead of the enemy.

so remember this rule.
when the military say the tech is new, then they have had it for about 5 years. when they say that something is being developed, then they probably have it already made.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twix
ok thank you im still not sure what's out there but i think i was abduced

Really? Exactly what leads you to think your were abducted, and what happened to you?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
62.2 chance risk that i was

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ok,
we have established that area 51 contains technology. the usa is the most technolgicy advanced in the world-and, has the economic muscle to do just about anything. at the end of the day, the amercain attuidude, one could say,[iam taking cover!!
] is the blight of the world. why does it seem nessessary to amercianise the world?
austriala, britain, new zeland, and canada to name a few. if we are all becoming good little americans, then why does not america share this technology aroud? maybe there is even some nano techology in that box of goodies!

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I believe Los Alamos National Laboratory once had (or still has) a peice from UFO. Also, I just saw on the news that some guy who was about to testify about illegal funds at Los Alamos was taken to a bar and then beaten to a pulp. He's still alive but he looks like sh*t!

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Also, I just saw on the news that some guy who was about to testify about illegal funds at Los Alamos was taken to a bar and then beaten to a pulp. He's still alive but he looks like sh*t!

Here's a link to a news article about it:

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2005/06/07/MNGUKD4N1A1.DTL

However, here's another take on the story that states the beating was a result of his car hitting a pedestrian.

www.cbsnews.com...

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Junkheap]

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

1. Roswell.
Or, it was a US test craft and the flying saucer story was a comic book reading private's joke that went bad.
Sky disk are common in ancient lore. This is a valid statement but in no was proof of anything.
If its tech, its spy tech, thus we spy on everyone? yes.
Recon for battles.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I had like a 98 percent chance of having been abducted by aliens

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12gauge
I had like a 98 percent chance of having been abducted by aliens

oh yeah, when, where, how, why, and why "had" and not have?

top topics

join