It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my sisters spirtual expierence.... my name brought up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
First off the only reason I am posting this is to find out why my name is mentioned in my sisters dream and I find it very odd.

Just a few hours ago my sister came home and told me a crazy dream she had last night and she thought she would tell me since I'm into astral projection. My sister asked me if this was astral projection but I'm not sure if it was or not but I will let you decide.

Ok.... my sister said her dream started off with her walking up a dark stairway with a bunch of other "beings" as she called it. She says she remembers a feeling of comfort or that she been there before. These beings she said had dark clokes on similar to star wars (yea haha) and she couldnt describe their face but only they were blurry. Once she got to the top of these stairs she said she met another being or "Alien" as she described it. When she walked into this dark cave the being sat on the floor and my sister asked if he would like a chair but he didnt want one. The being kept telling her that she was very very nice and nuturing person. And the very next thing he said that my sister found odd was " Now first, Jesse, is he the son of your mother?" (Jesse is my name) She said yes and that was the last thing mentioned about me. My sister told me very few details about the conversation she had with this being but she did tell me she asked him who he was. He responded by saying he was her creator and he was describing her physically perfectly to her. The being sad he was the creator of women and was telling her all these details about how he created everything and my sister said she was amazed and curious and kept asking him many questions. (which she didnt tell me everything because she was so eager to tell me about my name being mentioned.) My sister said that the being told her to close her eyes and he hugged her and the next thing she knew she was flying every where with him. He showed her many things etc. The next thing the being said to her was I am your creator and if you do not accept it then you will have nothing. Then my sister described him changing form into a human being and the only thing she could think of was our mom. She said she found her in her dream and asked her for help if she should accept this being. My mom told her that god is our creator and she should have faith. So my sister listened to our mother in this dream and she saw the "light". She suddenly woke up scared because she knew the being or alien that tried to get her to accept his was none other than satan. My sister said she didnt know until she woke up that it was satan and she was like "oh my god that was satan." Now the thing I find very scary is why is satan so interested in me? Was this being satan? Did my sister astral project? Was this some negative entity messing with my sisters head? She really believes she had a spiritual awakening but thats great and all but why is my name being mentioned by this so called satan?
Very odd...............

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
interesting dream maybe the being made your sister believe it was satan for her to forget about the dream and put it from memory and if anything your sister has had an interesting experience with a being of alien nature whos created the earth or she could of just been dreaming and made it up but interesting in general.Maybe she came to the conclusion that it was satan because of her religous background and i doubt to comfort her but to make the being seem familiar in someway.

join