It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Does anyone know the full story about the alien races? Not the kind of information like when we started seeing ufos and stuff, but the ACTUAL facts. Such as, what star systems are they from, what they want from us, why are they here, etc. I know precious little about these things, and I would like to learn from those who know.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If you want to believe Billy Meier's "opinion" on this,i believe that the 70th. contact of his deals with this.It is a story given to him by the Pleiadiens in regards with their ancient history.If you can't find it,U2U me and i'll look up a link for you.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
Does anyone know the full story about the alien races? Not the kind of information like when we started seeing ufos and stuff, but the ACTUAL facts. Such as, what star systems are they from, what they want from us, why are they here, etc. I know precious little about these things, and I would like to learn from those who know.

Good luck finding ACTUAL facts about aliens... Cause last time I checked, there where none. In fact, last time I checked the fact that aliens are here is still up for discussion. Well, except if you're an alien. Then you'd probably know enough to answer that.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
While not a "fact", about the only leading contender for a point of origin, evidence-wise, is the Zeti-Reticuli star system.

Betty Hill's starmap is probably the best evidence for such an origin, and the recent discovery, and then retraction shortly after, of a planet in the system (during the project searching for extra-solar planets) tends to support the idea. There are less reliable sources as well, such as Lazar's testimony, a few alleged (not yet proven) government documents, etc. that also point to this as the point of origin of at least one of our visitors.

There are no FACTS though, just evidence, and much, much more is needed in order to solidly make a case for origin.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I too support the Roswell incident. You cant deny that something happened there. But I am curious as to the relevance of that incident and Sandia, as well as bases such as the Dulce base. Was the base or the lab around back then?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
White Sands, etc. was all there at the time...not sure about the others, would have to check. If you don't want to wait...Sandia Labs, Los Alamos Lab, etc. would be things to pull up, see their history page and founding date. Dulce, in the unlikely chance it actually exists, wouldn't have, as it is rumored to be a joint facility, and at the time of Roswell, we didn't know squat it seems.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
From what I gather on other threads about the Dulce Base is that it may have been established soon after the incident. I am trying to become an employee at Sandia so i've been pretty careful about how far I snoop around there (there's a special portion of the site that is secured for Sandia personnel only) dont want to ruin my chance there. There's an afb in NM that I cant remember the name of, but isnt there an aircraft test field somewhere out there? I read about a witnessing one man had in which he saw two sets of craft doing stange maneuvers over one of the bases. I can give you more info on that if you like. But what of the Zetas? I remember reading a report somewhere about them, what do you know of them?

new topics

top topics

join