It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Turns A Blind Eye To Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Saudi Government Provided Aid To 9/11 Hijackers

www.latimes.com...

The question is Bush would never tolerate any country financing terrorism, so why does the US government completely ignore this?

Maybe it is beacause the US government is deeply involved in 9/11, and when they expose the Saudis, it won't be much sooner till the money trail leads right back to the United States

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by Killuminati]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is it really a matter of the US "turning a blind eye" or that the US doesn't want to reveal its intelligence resources for gathering the info obtained and placed in the "hidden" 28 pages?

I dont think the US is "ignoring" this. The Saudis want the information brought out and, as I stated above, perhaps the US is not doing so because of "intelligence" reasons.

Personally....I want the information brought forward. If the Saudis are involved, then appropriate actions should be taken. And if one really wants to imply that its because of Saudi oil....thats grabbing for straws....especially in light of the fact that the US now maintains/controls the oil of Iraq and Afhganistan.
Its all apart of the global plan of the Cabal....US is merely a tool....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's a matter of proving Saudi Arabia actually financed the 9-11 attacks which America can't do.

Bush can point fingers anywhere and they'll believe him for it.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
shrub was put into office to coverup the link between Saudi Arabia and the planned 9-11 attacks.

The bush-crime-family link to the Arabic terrorist orgs and the entire NWO movement had to be concealed to protect the master plan.

Just a concept but easily acceptable by all of us who know the past dealings of the bush-crime-family. Dirty dealings with the enemy have been a repeating theme for the bushes going back to the Bolshivik revolution and Hitlers Nazi's. Add in the business deals dirty and otherwise between the bush-crime-families oil companies and the Saudis & binLaden & daddy bushs' connection via his CIA post with both binLaden and Saddam, it becomes quite clear that this affluent family has ill gotten gains stained with the blood of thousands if not millions.

Nothing new there but it all makes perfect sense when looked at in the context of the familias history of treason and deceit.

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Another smokescreen: it suits the Saudi tyrants to be seen as not quite in America's pocket and ditto for Bush (his father had a remakably blind eye too where the oil-rich monarchy was concerned).
All totally unsubstantiated and perhaps a diversionary trick to turn the gaze of the masses away from other conspiratorial thinking (e.g. Mossad, the US itself); most wioll have forgotten the farcical "identification" of the various 9-11 culprits - the dead Saudis who were sill alive etc.
If you read it in the mass-media, it probably ain't true.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I find it funny that more than a few Presidents have turned this 'blind eye' to the Saudis. Nothing new.

FBI and other investigative arms may indeed be incomplete in their investigations....if no news comes of this six months from now, I will join the bandwagon to see the redacted material. Right now, so what? We know what the Saudis are up to- they are duplicitous because the Religous rulers in that nation call the shots on the Kingdom's survival.

I believe they are guilty-we just need to be certain before we make acusations on CNN.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Apologies for edited Ctrl+ V from Newsday.com; but here we have it:

�Said another official: "� not only Saudi entities or nationals are implicated in 9/11, but the [Saudi] government" as well�. those U.S. officials say congressional investigators found no specific evidence proving that top Saudi officials - notably members of the royal family - conspired in any purposeful way to fund the Sept. 11 plot �..concede that senior leaders of the CIA, FBI, Treasury Department and other agencies �.. have begun to raise strenuous behind-the-scenes objections to some of the conclusions� in the classified section�

Anonymous, ambiguous...is there a Saudi Govt. Other than the royal family (numbered in thousands). How does �no specific evidence� differ from �no evidence�? As for �fronting� and �fake charities�: this has not happened with US, UK or other citizens involved? Iran Contra? Poindexter? Half the rackets in the world?
Smokescreen, no more.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Can't wait till Michael Moores Movie Farenhiet 9-11 comes out in theatres (3 months before 2004 elections) it plans to show in detail how the Bushes our connected to the Bin Ladens

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yeah, there's alot to be learned from Moore's fictional "documentaries".

USMC Harrier is credible, Moore is not. I'd rather here it from Harrier as there'd be no bias or political workmanship.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If Moore uses the opportunity (and I fancy he won't get too many more) merely to bash one party he'll have wasted a great chance.
For every donation to the George Bush Library there's 100,000 from Enron to the Senate Dems (they said they'd give it to charity AFTER...) or the 243,000 the Dems were fined for illegal foreign contributions to Clinton-Gore ( much of them Saudi in origin) in 1996.
The issue is money, oil and politics not Rep's and Dem's.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
One of very, very few planes allowed to fly in the mainland US immediately after 9/11 was the craft that dotted down several times to collect members of the Bin Laden family to have them flown safely home.

Generally, after an event leading to the mass murder of over 3000 people, one might have expected the 'president' and 'commander in chief' to arrange for the interview of relatives of the key suspect he announced to the world at large a couple of days later.

No need?

Obviously not. Just call out Osama Bin Laden when his family is gone, send a fake posse after him, and then divide the world in two on an artificially branded fake 'War On Terror', insisting to other nation states that you are 'either with us or against us'.

Every action and every word emanating from the incumbent administration ever since is nothing but BS, everyone 'debating' these issues at ATS knows it, and yet few are honest enough to accept it as the baseline and take it from there.

[Edited on 4-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I agree entirely, Masked-A but I think that the issue is broader than simply bashing one party: there are issues of integrity and accountability that affect both parties- issues that cut to the fundamental nature of US politics.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Absolutely.

Let this chapter end with the downfall of the most corrupt administration (criminal gang) ever to weasel its way into power in the US.

The anti-Constitutional and criminal processes that were used to achieve it should be destroyed and made incapable of being used again. The same for the disbandment of the intelligence agencies' inter-communication capabilities and replacement with the gang's own intelligence-cooking agency. And the erosion of rights through all the so-called 'counter-terrorism' and 'national security' measures. And media-embedded wars, and lies, more lies, corruption, cronyism and total incapability in economic management. This administration will certainly go down as the bottom of the barrel, that history will remember as a turning point, a dangerous aberration not to be repeated.

What is equally interesting is that it has all been allowed to happen, and in fact there are cheerleaders for it right here at ATS.

I can't believe these people are simply the product of the dumbed down US education system and Springer-watching couch potatoes, there is something else at work here, and it is interesting to here the muddlers and obfuscators call it by names other than what it is.

The issue at the very 'fundament' (let me describe the incumbent administration kindly in that way
) that allows all these corrupt things to occur, is supposedly what this site is wanting to deny:

Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I appreciate that, but I do get a kick out of Moores' movies. Funny and inciteful, quite an uncommon duo.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Insightful? No, he manipulates and fabricates. He's a tool for the left side of the same creature. Inciteful, maybe.

Funny? Moore has the potential to be brilliant with comedy, but he chooses to be an activist for the master. A pity, as this Joe-6pack enjoys going into neutral with a good comedy!

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What i find intiguing is the fact the left will not admit the bumbling idiots that its party has been responsible for. The only name i need produce here is Jimmy Carter.

Saudi will come down. Has Bush and his admin turned a blind eye to this situation? If you say yes, you must be vastly underestimating your government. With all of this nation's problems at the moment; Defecit, N. Korea, Iraq, Liberia, do you think Bush wants to open yet another huge can of worms?

As far as Michael Morre is concerned, on his television program i saw him once force a health care provider to give a man who was not covered for a certain life saving operation the procedure he required. That was a good thing, but as far as his morphed facts are concerned, i have no respect for the man.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

top topics

join