It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which new ATS feature would you like to see created???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
if YOU had the power to make ANY new feature availble on ATS, what would it be???

please...

let's be serious though...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Bush administration extermination button.

Obviously.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe a more streamlined profile interface. If that fails, then some exclusive stuff for each level of points (10K, 50K, etc)

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A feature that would restrict they see ALL from making posts within this forum.

seekerof

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That's an easy one. Cyber beer keg.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've always found it annoying when you find an interesting thread, but it already has about 100 pages of replies before you get a chance to read it. Maybe some method of sub-threading threads, to make individual points within the thread easier to zero in on?

-koji K.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Make it illegal for little Dragon Ball Z characters to be anyones avatar.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The Bush administration extermination button.

Obviously.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A warn button that delivers an electric shock to the member being warned. As the warns increase so does the voltage

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
the abilty to BAN some smileys!! lol this one for some reason really bugs me I just have an image of someone really smiling like that grrr

external image

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Something that delivers electric shocks to liberals criticizing the Bush administration.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So, I guess it's ok if people other than liberals criticize Bush?

But seriously, the ability to flag members about a topic. So, if you reach a thread that you think another member might be interested in, you can send them a flag for that thread. They could check their flags and any response to threads they started on a new icon, maybe called 'Self Search'.

Odd

link   
or how about a nicoderm-style ATS patch, so i can stop coming here.

please. you can have all of my points.

link   
um..ok........how 'bout at 25k points you get an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii.

koji_K'a idea
Maybe some method of sub-threading threads, to make individual points within the thread easier to zero in on?

LOL i like that
, doubt that's possible logistically speaking, but wouldn't it be grand

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
or how about a nicoderm-style ATS patch, so i can stop coming here.

Sure, I can help you out

Oops, sorry asala.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was going to use another word, but it would have been censored.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
A feature that would restrict they see ALL from making posts within this forum.

seekerof

thanks...

Originally posted by Simulacra
Make it illegal for little Dragon Ball Z characters to be anyones avatar.

what!?!?!?

DBZ is the best!!!

its better than lookin' at bush...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
How about a "members watch" feature?

You can add members you would like to watch new posts from to a list.

Whenever those members post something you will get a "flag", "number of posts" or something next to that members name. Sort of like a "buddy list". Clicking on the members name will take you to that members "find posts" list, and will also reset the "flag" on that watch-list.

The
feature is already there, but this way you would save time if you want to watch several members for new posts.

[edit on 2005/5/15 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
How about a "members watch" feature?

You can add members you would like to watch new posts from to a list.

Whenever those members post something you will get a "flag", "number of posts" or something next to that members name. Sort of like a "buddy list". Clicking on the members name will take you to that members "find posts" list, and will also reset the "flag" on that watch-list. The "find posts" feature is already there, but this would save you some time if you want to watch several members for new posts.

niiiice...

THAT would be great...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I would like to see several new features in ATS/BTS; a) I would like to see regional "news desks", that is, news from specific world regions; ie., Great Britain, Canada, Baltic region, etc. often news that would be of interest can get lost in the sheer size of ATS/BTS. b) I would love it if ATS/BTS had an internet radio station(s); then I could listen to ATS/BTS topics from users who happen to subscribe to host netbroadcastingd stations from ATS/BTS; it could really be almost any format from music to news to opinions. 3). I would like to see the points system used to an even greater extent than it has been, increased functionality of the ATS/BTS site at incremental levels was one suggestion that was already mentioned in this thread that certainly describes what I envision. Anyway, I look forward to seeing other suggestions. I only hope that the mods take this information and bring it to reality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join